ISI Chief's Appointment

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
Something is not right. I believe that the distance between COAS and PM is getting wider each passing moment. If the appointment of ISI chief is the authority of PM, what's the reason COAS is objecting to that (if the news are true). And if the procedure allows COAS to appoint the chief, why Khan is showing stubbornness?

Both have made the excellent working relationship between them a laughing stock among thieves. Everyday, they are joking about the indecisiveness of the government over this appointment.

As I understand, it's PMs authority, if Bajwa doesn't accept it, either PM should send him home, or resign. In this tenure, establishment has already sent a snake who was in jail, despite enough warnings, but since COAS wanted extension at that time so badly, and needed support of the chor political party, the thief was allowed to escape the judicial system of Pakistan.

Before that, chors were pardoned for heinous crimes, such as Dawn Leaks, model town massacre, economic destruction etc. Volume 10, as I know (because my friend was part of the JIT), contains such material that when the judges read first few pages, they were stunned. Volume 10 was not opened on the instruction of the esteemed institution because there are simply so many sympathizers of shareef in that institution like kiyani (or their videos in compromised state might be with shareefs).

Those who launched Nawaz in late 80s are still the protectors of this chor family. I can't digest this fact to be honest. Any other person who had used the language of Maryam would have already been sent to the gallows by now, forget about volume 10 and dawn leaks. But the love for this chor family is simply an example of true love that never dies.

If things don't go in the right direction, IK should simply resign and let the two lovers enjoy their relationship for a few more years until Pakistan defaults and there's simply no money left to set aside for the defense expenditure. This is the only respectable way of leaving the office when an elected individual, who has no cases of corruption against him, decides to leave, let chors steer the country to the depths once again. Our people deserve American pithhus such as Shareefs, Diesel, Jali Bhuttos etc.

I was planning to go to Pakistan to invest in a hospitality business in northern areas.. Last year, after the incident of Yousuf Raza Gillani, I decided to not open Roshan Digital Account, this time, I have postponed my investment for an indefinite period. I don't want my hard earned money going into the accounts of chors.
One of the journalist who is very close to Army establishment and have been mostly supportive of IK as well have said this in his YouTube video.
It looks like COAS team is also preparing a counter narrative to justify undermining the authority of civilian government.
He basically said the same thing as Maryam claimed “Jaadu Tona” theory.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mark my words..... nothing gonna happen. In one week time everybody will be back to work on their previous regular pay checks.
Gen F Hameed will go to Peshawar as Corps Commander and
Gen Nadeem will take over as DG ISI.

There is not even 0.1 % friction between the PM and the COAS.

Lfafay aur opposition kay clowns taaptay hee reh jaa'ien gay.
INSHA-ALLAH.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mark my words..... nothing gonna happen. In one week time everybody will be back to work on their previous regular pay checks.
Gen F Hameed will go to Peshawar as Corps Commander and
Gen Nadeem will take over as DG ISI.

There is not even 0.1 % friction between the PM and the COAS.

Lfafay aur opposition kay clowns taaptay hee reh jaa'ien gay.
INSHA-ALLAH.
Last days of PTI

https://twitter.com/x/status/1449995185132380160
3 rupee devalued in 2 hour day. Even default country does not face this situation.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Something is not right. I believe that the distance between COAS and PM is getting wider each passing moment. If the appointment of ISI chief is the authority of PM, what's the reason COAS is objecting to that (if the news are true). And if the procedure allows COAS to appoint the chief, why Khan is showing stubbornness?

Both have made the excellent working relationship between them a laughing stock among thieves. Everyday, they are joking about the indecisiveness of the government over this appointment.

As I understand, it's PMs authority, if Bajwa doesn't accept it, either PM should send him home, or resign. In this tenure, establishment has already sent a snake who was in jail, despite enough warnings, but since COAS wanted extension at that time so badly, and needed support of the chor political party, the thief was allowed to escape the judicial system of Pakistan.

Before that, chors were pardoned for heinous crimes, such as Dawn Leaks, model town massacre, economic destruction etc. Volume 10, as I know (because my friend was part of the JIT), contains such material that when the judges read first few pages, they were stunned. Volume 10 was not opened on the instruction of the esteemed institution because there are simply so many sympathizers of shareef in that institution like kiyani (or their videos in compromised state might be with shareefs).

Those who launched Nawaz in late 80s are still the protectors of this chor family. I can't digest this fact to be honest. Any other person who had used the language of Maryam would have already been sent to the gallows by now, forget about volume 10 and dawn leaks. But the love for this chor family is simply an example of true love that never dies.

If things don't go in the right direction, IK should simply resign and let the two lovers enjoy their relationship for a few more years until Pakistan defaults and there's simply no money left to set aside for the defense expenditure. This is the only respectable way of leaving the office when an elected individual, who has no cases of corruption against him, decides to leave, let chors steer the country to the depths once again. Our people deserve American pithhus such as Shareefs, Diesel, Jali Bhuttos etc.

I was planning to go to Pakistan to invest in a hospitality business in northern areas.. Last year, after the incident of Yousuf Raza Gillani, I decided to not open Roshan Digital Account, this time, I have postponed my investment for an indefinite period. I don't want my hard earned money going into the accounts of chors.
You are starting a thread without any homework. You are a premium mixed blend of youthia and patwaris.
Go and search how and when was Faiz was appointed as ISI chief. Also look up when his tenure was supposed to expire. You’ll find majority of your answers.

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The thing is that ISI is not happy with Tarin as a FM and now Shahbaz is set to become next pm as both imran and maryam does not like this. That is why imran Khan wants to interview isi so that he supports his party but he does not that he is just messing with his political creator and godfather.
شوکت ترین نے چھ سو ملین کرنٹ اکاؤنٹ میں اضافہ کیا تو فوج اس کے خلاف ہو گئی، اور دوبارہ ن لیگ کو لانا چاہتی ھے جو بیس ارب ڈالر کا خسارہ چھوڑ کر گئی تھی?