ISI chiefs UK visit was not scheduled, says PM: Is this guy Pakistani in any way ?!

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
ISLAMABAD: A week after the cancellation of a reportedly planned visit by ISI DG Lt-Gen Ahmed Shuja Pasha to London in protest against disparaging remarks made by British Prime Minister David Cameron against Pakistan, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani said on Thursday that no such visit by the head of the agency had been scheduled.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect...uk-visit-was-not-scheduled,-says-pm-680-hh-06

Is he mad!! I mean what the heck!
First, our Cooko banana President and Prime minister refuses to register protest against Cameron's hate speech (for which he was critised highly in UK (Govt officials and public both), I read a comment by a british guy on gaurdian "UK should not be allowed to export Morons" )

Secondly he continued to defend the People of Pakistan Sponsored (Forcibly sponsored) Presidents Holiday to France and UK.

Third, Now he is trying to negate the only proper responce that came out of Pakistan on official level, Is he drunk or something???

K

khan125

ISLAMABAD: A week after the cancellation of a reportedly planned visit by ISI DG Lt-Gen Ahmed Shuja Pasha to London in protest against disparaging remarks made by British Prime Minister David Cameron against Pakistan, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani said on Thursday that no such visit by the head of the agency had been scheduled.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect...uk-visit-was-not-scheduled,-says-pm-680-hh-06

First, our Cooko banana President and Prime minister refuses to register protest against Cameron's hate speech (for which he was critised highly in UK (Govt officials and public both), I read a comment by a british guy on gaurdian "UK should not be allowed to export Morons" )

Secondly he continued to defend the People of Pakistan Sponsored (Forcibly sponsored) Presidents Holiday to France and UK.

Third, Now he is trying to negate the only proper responce that came out of Pakistan on official level, Is he drunk or something???

ye angrezo k talvey chatney valey log hain inki soch hi ghulamana he.............

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
بے غیرت آدمی کے پاس کچھ نہیں ہوتا

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

this is what people have voted for...... he could not say anything to jeopardize zardari's UL citizenship

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
........Well....... who cares about the poor people dying in plane crashes, floods or bombs, the real mission is completed, to take a family picture with the person who said such good words about Pak just few days back......

Shame on all Pakistanis for voting and selecting the democratic
Elected! Leader of Pakistan... Democracy is the best revenge indeed.

1101019357-1.jpg

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101019357&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20100806

Last edited:

usiddiqi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
........Well....... who cares about the poor people dying in plane crashes, floods or bombs, the real mission is completed, to take a family picture with the person who said such good words about Pak just few days back......

Shame on all Pakistanis for voting and selecting the democratic
Elected! Leader of Pakistan... Democracy is the best revenge indeed.

1101019357-1.jpg

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101019357&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20100806
The right way to put it in other way, that shame on the ill-literacy and blindly following of parties (so called leaders). The only way out is spreading education and awareness to the masses.

Wsalam

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
MENTAL MIDGETS AND A BROWN UGLY SLAVE.a JEW AND A BROWN DALALL , YESS MASTER LOOK AT MY LIGHT SKINNED RETARDED SON.

Malik_12

Citizen
Our PM is stupid of the time..don,t you see his face like a denger (pujabi word for ox)...As you know" face is the index of mind"...Incase of our

PM you can judge easily. He has no personality...he deserved to be a peon in the PM house.

Malik_12

Citizen
This Rabbit faced man chor bazari is not an elected president by the way. The word president means dignity for the nation..Please donot call him
president of pakistan.He fooled G.keyani this is historical mistake done by Army cheif to select such a tirent and coruppt person for presidentship.

Best Title for this picture is......

Sarey HARAM ZADE AIK SATH