It is time to make an archive of "Guardian of STATUS QUO"

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks to PTI that things are getting (though slowly but moving) out of the grey and we started to see blacks and whites as two separate groups. See how these black mailers and Knight Templar of this corrupt system are trying to protect the VIP culture and maligning the raising voices of commons against this culture to protect their bosses while threatening the people for consequences. Dont' worry Allah will expose all crooks of our society.

news-17.gif

http://ummat.net/2014/09/18/news.php?p=news-17.gif

9-17-2014_28684_1.gif

http://jang.com.pk/jang/sep2014-daily/17-09-2014/u28684.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyclops

Minister (2k+ posts)
jahaz rokna qanooni tha ? Video banana kab say illegal hogya. Camera and Video Cameras are allowed inflight. Pakistan main kuttayy rehtay hayn jin ka koi right nahi

Khattak_KSA

MPA (400+ posts)
I think a domino effect will take place that will include driving by force through meridian if VIP route is blocked for these fuc*** v
VIPs. Removing the road blockades to residences so these people will be another good thing. People need to unites d stand up. This is the time. The iron is hot.

Altaf Lutfi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yeh kon si mushkil bujharat hai bhai ! VVIPs k intezaar main jahaz rok kar hamara nizaam khud qanoon shikni kar chuka tha, khud "kaanay' hon gey tu kisi aur ko kaisay rok saktay hain bhala ? aur jab kamzor ne joota bhi utaar lia ho pehlay jurm ka irtekaab karnay wala system munh chhupa kar bhaag hi sakta hai. kon sa qanoon aur kon si laqanooniyyat ?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

فٹ لعنت ہے ان پر ، یہ سچ بھی نہی بول سکتے

عمران ٹھیک کہتا ہے کہ سب سے پہلے سچ بولنا ہے

سچ ہی آدمی کو ٹھیک کرتا ہے اور ٹھیک راستہ دکھاتا ہے

اور سب سے برا خوف ہوتا ہے ، نوکری جانے کا خوف

نواز جیسے کرپٹ حکمرانوں کا خوف

ان کو اٹھا کر باہر پھینکو تا کہ لوگوں کو اس ہر وقت کے خوف سے تو نجات مل سکے اور لوگ سچ کی صاف زندگی گزار سکیں

farooq22

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pasha Party passengers humiliated a minority MNA against any law. He was innocent and was unlucky got trapped in tempered DNA passengers of Pasha Party.

That is why Pasha Party is called ETHIC LESS party.

lurker

The world isn't black and white. We Pakistanis only see 2 colors. That is the real Status Quo. Anyone who cannot see beyond black and white needs to be added to this "Status Quo" list.

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
The world isn't black and white. We Pakistanis only see 2 colors. That is the real Status Quo. Anyone who cannot see beyond black and white needs to be added to this "Status Quo" list.

Take it this way, Believers(whites), non believers (blacks) and ********** ( greys). and it also depends that how do you see the things around you? and what is your test crieteria to judge the people or matter or situation or a theory? I believe in reality these are three groups of thoughts.

zaheer2003

10632637_563637660404810_6389516417322374292_n.jpg

لاہور سے سیلاب زدگان کے لئے عمران خان فاؤنڈیشن کے تحت ٹرک روانہ ہوتے ہوئے

عمران خان کا عزم سیلاب زدگان کی حقیقی مدد ، فوٹو شوٹ نہیں

lurker

Take it this way, Believers(whites), non believers (blacks) and ********** ( greys). and it also depends that how do you see the things around you? and what is your test crieteria to judge the people or matter or situation or a theory? I believe in reality these are three groups of thoughts.
Even in the believers there are various levels of belief. In non-believers there are various levels of non-belief. In the Grey areas we have the wildcards who could go either way. We should avoid polarization. This leads to an intolerance of ideas and thoughts. Our society needs to be free flowing of thoughts and ideas. We should not be subjected into categories and labels. Let every Pakistani be a Pakistani first, second and last, the rest is irrelevant.

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Even in the believers there are various levels of belief. In non-believers there are various levels of non-belief. In the Grey areas we have the wildcards who could go either way. We should avoid polarization. This leads to an intolerance of ideas and thoughts. Our society needs to be free flowing of thoughts and ideas. We should not be subjected into categories and labels. Let every Pakistani be a Pakistani first, second and last, the rest is irrelevant.

there is the difference! I am first a Human then a Muslim and then a Pakistani. I care about what does it mean to me and also care about what perceptions others have about my thinking. but does not affect me as long as I am convinced that I am right. No offence!