Jahil Mullahs are destroying the image of Islam

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
oh please!!!..rest this mullah's narrow ness aside...how this this one person...who is mocked even in his own sect....you are showing him as MUSLIM WORLD????...are you kidding???/...you need some psychological treatment also....YOU WILL FIND SUCH PIECES IN EVERY PART OF THE WOLD, IN EVERY RELIGION AND SOCIETY...SO!!! DO THEY REPRESENT THEM...NO...N HE IS NOT MUSLIM WORLD EITHER...

Last edited:

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Simple solution banned street mullah they are scammers.
Stop funding by commoners. This funding is creating fitna in Deen.
Cut the root.

In Pakistan, mostly Mullahs, zakirs are creating fitnas only due to this reason. Organize them through any structure.

Also politicians are funding to these hate spreading and influential scholars to get vote bank but ultimately they are increasing their lip service hatred......................hich is damaging our society................

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
They are pushing all of the youths away from Islam.
Oh so you admit you have no brain or the youth you are talking about. If you can not take responsibility of educating yourself then there is no one to be blamed but you.

Last edited:

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Stop funding by commoners. This funding is creating fitna in Deen.
Cut the root.

In Pakistan, mostly Mullahs, zakirs are creating fitnas only due to this reason. Organize them through any structure.

Also politicians are funding to these hate spreading and influential scholars to get vote bank but ultimately they are increasing their lip service hatred......................hich is damaging our society................
We have to deal with the fitna of mirza qadiani. They are the real garbage of Pakistan.

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh so you admit you have no brain or the youth you are talking about. If you can not take responsibility of educating yourself than there is no one to be blamed but you.
old man, no need to get personal
these are the teachers of our youth in Pakistan, this whome they learn from.
do not get personal with me again. I didn't say anything about you in my comment, so you better not say anything about me. Thank you

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
old man, no need to get personal
these are the teachers of our youth in Pakistan, this whome they learn from.
do not get personal with me again. I didn't say anything about you in my comment, so you better not say anything about me. Thank you
What nonsense, (it's your responsibility to educate your self) it's an attack ? I am glad I said that. You might start thinking you need to grow up. Being a victim is the worst thing you can do to yourself.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اور دینی تعلیم میں بھی صرف قرآن و سنت۔ اپنے مولویوں کی لکھی کتابیں اور فتوے نہیں ۔۔

بالکل۔۔
اکثر قصے کہانیوں کا سہارا لیتے ہیں۔۔

جس سے گمراہی پھیلتی ہے۔۔