Javed Ahmad Ghamidi Reply To Mubashir Ali Zaidi's Questions About No Allah (نعوذباللہ)

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't mind arguing but we should respect every one's opinion instead of fighting. One thing I don't do is argue about religion. Religion is believing. What you believe is your religion and what I believe is mine. and that is that. People are very sensitive about their beliefs and we should leave it like that. Tumhara religion tumhein mubarak and mera mujhay!

azeezam saboo sb, please forgive me for disagreeing with you to a point. We can hear each other out respectfully so that one could explain oneself clearly without any fear or favour or any undue interruption. However the opinion one expresses is fully open to critical evaluation and should be only accepted if it is found to be sound. We cannot afford to accept or encourage wrong ideas, concepts or goals because due to our inter-linkage or interconnection we can drag each other into countless problems and troubles or difficulties.

Each person or society or nation is trying its best to export its agenda in various ways in order to gather support for what it stand for. If any of them fails in doing that then that person or society or nation fails to get support and when you fail to get support for what you stand for your cause goes nowhere or eventually dies. This is why each country in the world spends a lot in order to get heard by other countries.

We being muslims are told by the quran to take deen of islam to the ends of the world. Deen of islam is a mission and all its messengers were missionaries. Do I need to say more? So we should not be afraid of hardships or persecutions or we will fail to carry through the mission put on our shoulders by God to carry through. This is jihaad ie striving for delivering the message of God clearly to the world to free humanity from all its ills which it has brought upon itself by hands of each other due to lack of knowledge as to how to live in this world called kingdom of God properly as a proper human community.

regards and all the best.