Just send a missile and Kill us, heart wrenching plea of a 10 y/o...

desan

President (40k+ posts)
E1ckFyNXoAstj_x

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
if the war doesn't finish in 10 days then Hezbollah is going to jump in and I am supposing after that Turkey is going to jump in too. Russia will land in Lebanon as they did in Syria

Aamir Shehzad

Councller (250+ posts)
Muslim countries ko chahye k km azkm
1.gaza ka muhaasra htm krwaen
2.Palestinians ko musalleh kren take wo apna difa krsken

kakamuna420

Muslim countries ko chahye k km azkm
1.gaza ka muhaasra htm krwaen
2.Palestinians ko musalleh kren take wo apna difa krsken
muslim countries should just give place to arabs and settle them there.
there is no other choice.
Jews could not go back to Europe. the anger in US is growing so at any economic downfall, 7 million will be travelling to Israel. so it makes no sense for Palestinians to die. Allah made a big world for us to enjoy with peace.

Aamir Shehzad

Councller (250+ posts)
Jews could not go back to Europe. the anger in US is growing so at any economic downfall, 7 million will be travelling to Israel. so it makes no sense for Palestinians to die. Allah made a big world for us to enjoy with peace
It can be a solution to save lives in the current situation , but not based on justice .

Sohail Shuja

if the war doesn't finish in 10 days then Hezbollah is going to jump in and I am supposing after that Turkey is going to jump in too. Russia will land in Lebanon as they did in Syria
I think something is going to happen at the UN's summit today. They know this time this is spreading like wildfire. There are rallies and protests in favor of Palestine all over the world, with reports of some scuffles as well. This can turn into riots if the Western powers don't do anything to sooth their own people.

So, I guess they are going to make up a way for a "ceasefire". But remember, this is not going to last too long and they will keep moving with a slower pace, in which, no mass scale operations will be done. I mean if you kill 200 in one strike, it becomes a big news, but if you kill 200 in 100 different events, it somehow passes below our threshold level. Though the effect is the same.

Vitamin_C

Jews could not go back to Europe. the anger in US is growing so at any economic downfall, 7 million will be travelling to Israel. so it makes no sense for Palestinians to die. Allah made a big world for us to enjoy with peace.

Palestinians are not an ethnicity. They are basically Jordanians who live on the West of Jordan River.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lets not forget, the people your elders have chosen to lead you would kill 10 times more Israeli children in a heartbeat without thinking twice if they could. Not like they haven't in the past.

What you need to do is choose a better leadership that will work for you and your cause rather than working for themselves at your expense.

There is no military solution to this conflict. Both sides need to calm the fuck down and come to the negotiating table.

Xiggs