Kya Awam Imran Khan Key Sath Sarkon Py Aye Gi - Saleem Bukhari Analysis

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well Bukhari sahab is right, but I completely support IK move. If PPP falls in government hands, it would be hurt them more. Most of MNA's are already complaining that pro-PML(N) policies have ruined their carriers. One more of these are going to hurt PPP even more. It will be success for IK inshaAllah anyways, if they join, it would be two biggest opposition parties. If they part away, they will be completely exposed.

Well Bukhari sahab is right, but I completely support IK move. If PPP falls in government hands, it would be hurt them more. Most of MNA's are already complaining that pro-PML(N) policies have ruined their carriers. One more of these are going to hurt PPP even more. It will be success for IK inshaAllah anyways, if they join, it would be two biggest opposition parties. If they part away, they will be completely exposed.
lets hope it doesnt come to this. lets hope things get changed with out taking extrem measures. Aameen

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
The question that should be asked "is not if you (awam) will come out but the question is will I( Badami) come out?

It all depends on your belief and motivation to acheive a new Pakistan.