Liberal Messiah will save you

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
He is better then Imran Niazi ---- the Fake Messiah who promised so much and in the end duped even the most intelligent creatures i.e "the Pindi Boys" ?

Raiwind-Destroyer
Imran Khan Niyazi is much bettter then Bilawal Zardari ! Zardari ! Sharif Family ! Army General ! If i have to pick any one of the option then Again Imran Khan is best ... People of Pakistan majority are Corrupt ! All your Govt and Public institutions are top to bottom filled with RSIHWAT and Nepotism.. And do you have better Choice then Imran Khan?

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan Niyazi is much bettter then Bilawal Zardari ! Zardari ! Sharif Family ! Army General ! If i have to pick any one of the option then Again Imran Khan is best ... People of Pakistan majority are Corrupt ! All your Govt and Public institutions are top to bottom filled with RSIHWAT and Nepotism.. And do you have better Choice then Imran Khan?
AzaadAlfaaz1316

اپنی اولاد کو زنا جوئے اور نشے سے بچائیں یہ تین خصلتیں گھر بسنے نہیں دیتیں معاشرہ برباد کر دیتی ہیں اور ملک اجاڑ دیتی ہیں۔

Ex-Terminator

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
AzaadAlfaaz1316

اپنی اولاد کو زنا جوئے اور نشے سے بچائیں یہ تین خصلتیں گھر بسنے نہیں دیتیں معاشرہ برباد کر دیتی ہیں اور ملک اجاڑ دیتی ہیں۔
Some intimate moments in a Phoji Barrack,,
images

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
the daily half brain bitching you see from PTI supporters on Tv and Social Media is them "defending their performance failures"

IMAGINE......if they had something tangible to "promote their performance success"

?

EbhrW0wWkAATDE0

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
AzaadAlfaaz1316

اسی لئے کہتا ہوں کہ تم لوگ اپنی ماں، بہن اور بیٹی کو مریم قطری کے نقش قدم سے بچاؤ

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
AzaadAlfaaz1316

Zana juwa or nasha ? Lets suppose he used to do it ! Is He doin now? You are So pathetic ! You are saying If a Person done a sin in Past He can not stop and by you he is condemn for hell for eternity .. You keep your messed up religion to yourself !! Your society is distroyed cause of Corruption fro top to bottom .. At least now we have a leader who is not corrupt !!
You are full of crap that is why you come up with your religion ans .. Go find me one Son of GUN in Pakistan who have not Done a sin in his whole LIFE !!! Im sure u piece of crap will find one and call him Angel and your Prophet !!

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zana juwa or nasha ? Lets suppose he used to do it ! Is He doin now? You are So pathetic ! You are saying If a Person done a sin in Past He can not stop and by you he is condemn for hell for eternity .. You keep your messed up religion to yourself !! Your society is distroyed cause of Corruption fro top to bottom .. At least now we have a leader who is not corrupt !!
You are full of crap that is why you come up with your religion ans .. Go find me one Son of GUN in Pakistan who have not Done a sin in his whole LIFE !!! Im sure u piece of crap will find one and call him Angel and your Prophet !!
AzaadAlfaaz1316

I do know that a good, reasonable, respectable, 65 year old man will think twice before asking a 50 year old grand mother of two to run away with him after receiving spiritual advise from her ?

its just "not normal"....unless the man has a history of "weak dick"

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
AzaadAlfaaz1316

I do know that a good, reasonable, respectable, 65 year old man will think twice before asking a 50 year old grand mother of two to run away with him after receiving spiritual advise from her ?

its just "not normal"....unless the man has a history of "weak dick"

SENORITA

hummm as usual !! another crack head ( SENORITA ) .. Now you coming up with why did He Married again ? Why He is not having 2 wives like Shabaz Shrif !! Well that is Normal to have some secrets wives in Pakistan !! You know what I dont have to do this ! Here is a Last Point !!! IMRAN KHAN is PRIME MINSTER OF PAKISTAN !! ? DEAL WITH YOUR DEPRESSION !!

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
SENORITA

hummm as usual !! another crack head ( SENORITA ) .. Now you coming up with why did He Married again ? Why He is not having 2 wives like Shabaz Shrif !! Well that is Normal to have some secrets wives in Pakistan !! You know what I dont have to do this ! Here is a Last Point !!! IMRAN KHAN is PRIME MINSTER OF PAKISTAN !! ? DEAL WITH YOUR DEPRESSION !!

& here is the 3 Times Prime Minister of Pakistan
220px-PrimeMinisterNawazSharif.jpg

& this is 2 Times Prime Minister of Pakistan
benazir-bhutto-8.jpg

& this will be your next Prime Minister...

500628_68380770.jpg

so u better stock up on those depression pills ?
AzaadAlfaaz1316

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
& here is the 3 Times Prime Minister of Pakistan
220px-PrimeMinisterNawazSharif.jpg

& this is 2 Times Prime Minister of Pakistan
benazir-bhutto-8.jpg

& this will be your next Prime Minister...

500628_68380770.jpg

so u better stock up on those depression pills ?
AzaadAlfaaz1316
SENORITA !!
LOL ?‍♂️????? MARYUM NAWAZ Is your CHOICE ??? OYE What happen to your Religion ??? SHE ran away from home with FOJI !! Does your Religion says its OK for Daughter to Ran away from Home ! from Father Like SHRIF ???? you so funny !
Keep me posted when she become PM of Pakistan !! till then Remain in DEPRESSION !! ??