Live With Talat - 10th Nov 2014 - Intelligence Agencies And Political Matters

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Live With Talat - 10th No 2014 - Intelligence Agencies And Political Matters

Aasia is from PILDAT...

That should be enough to question her credibility.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Live With Talat - 10th No 2014 - Intelligence Agencies And Political Matters

Aasia is from PILDAT...

That should be enough to question her credibility.
Talet why you are wasting your time on senseless person. Any one who stay along at home by himself considered to be mad man, he has nothing to do other than shouting on himself.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why Asad Umer is nor bring his family in Dhurna/Jalsa - I want to see how wife and kids look like biggest chour of Pakistan, who withdraw 60 Lakh per month for damaging Pakistan. How much his wife is spending on her beauty ????
Look like I am getting the qualities of His Media Cell.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
The only quality you have is of a do number battery cell .... full of lead and the one that keeps leaking. useless answer from a useless patwari.

Why Asad Umer is nor bring his family in Dhurna/Jalsa - I want to see how wife and kids look like biggest chour of Pakistan, who withdraw 60 Lakh per month for damaging Pakistan. How much his wife is spending on her beauty ????

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)

you won't understand .... this is beyond your intellectual capacity .... unfortunately it is one of the drawback of being a patwari and especially a patwari who was conceived via test tube so never had the opportunity to truly learn from parents.

Talet why you are wasting your time on senseless person. Any one who stay along at home by himself considered to be mad man, he has nothing to do other than shouting on himself.

Sultan Alvi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well done Asad Umer. We are proud of you. You are a source of great strength for the future of Pakistan and PTI. Keep bashing Noora League. :smashfreakB:

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whole PMLN and his supporting parties altogether can not produce a speaker like Asad Umer, who knows what he's talking about, even in this prog when PMLN MNA instead of answer properly on electoral reforms he jumped to KPK.

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pigeon brain TALAT dont compare NOORAS Pakistan with India, America . You can't let the fat cats alone with with the milk it is already tainted. For sixty seven years the status quo and the boots have been juggling the constitution like the clowns in a circus .
The whole of the political is self serving with no regards to the citizens vote, just let them carry on as they have been doing sooner then later they will destroy or sell the nation . Many a nation has been destroyed by Allah subhan a tala and Pakistan won't be the first to vanish because of hypocrites.

zeeshan_xt

Councller (250+ posts)

Asad umar was WORKING as a CEO of a private company...its irrelevant how much he got paid.
How can someone damage Pakistan by earning halal salary...regardless of how much it is?
Pakistan is getting damaged because of illiterate & ignorant people like you!