log shaadion per Ba hesab paisa kyn lagty hain

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dekhaway ke liey, By the watch justice kanriyan, aka choudry iftiqar took 3 crore loan from bank and did Arslan aka dons Valima.
3 crore ka valima only

Eyeaan

Dekhaway ke liey, By the watch justice kanriyan, aka choudry iftiqar took 3 crore loan from bank and did Arslan aka dons Valima.
3 crore ka valima only
Just for info. What is the exact source of the news that he took loans for walima or he spent 3 krore on a Walima function. It is not that I'm a fan of Chowdhary but this news (or allegation) does not feel so palatable and sounds like someone adding too much masala. Just wondering why someone will do so and for what gain.
We hear news about celebrities or rural bigwigs or 'dubai returns' doing so but probably they gain in social benefits . Or the people oozing with stash of illegal monies will spend it left and right. What Ch. Iftikhar had to gain with a party paid by loans!

bhaibarood

Just for info. What is the exact source of the news that he took loans for walima or he spent 3 krore on a Walima function. It is not that I'm a fan of Chowdhary but this news (or allegation) does not feel so palatable and sounds like someone adding too much masala. Just wondering why someone will do so and for what gain.
We hear news about celebrities or rural bigwigs or 'dubai returns' doing so but probably they gain in social benefits . Or the people oozing with stash of illegal monies will spend it left and right. What Ch. Iftikhar had to gain with a party paid by loans!
You should know this uptil now whenever I talk, I always have source and solid evidence. Let me share the link
During the hearing of Arsalan Iftikhar-Malik Riaz case in 2012, the ex-CJ admitted that he had spent the loan on the valima of Arsalan.

Source,https://www.dawn.com/news/1240545.

For further details please search siasat.pk old forums.