Longest bridge took 9 yrs to be completed and here we r asking IK about Tabdeli in 60 days

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In 60 days you can atleast see the plans of the bridge being laid out and foundation work starting.

Sorry if you can take off your Descriminating glasses and have vitamin pill to chill little longer, would be really good.
Don't worry I'm not like PMLN lovers who won't leave Nawaz no matter what. (many yrs ago when we have BB n' Nawaz and I prefer Nawaz)
I'll give full chance to PTI and IK and if they show no sign of progress in Pakistan then we must look for other options but Nawazardari.

Vitamin_C

You can say what you want but fact is IK has not taken a stand on any major issue so far. He is behaving like Hillary Clinton. I am not talking about 5 years of progress or anything, we cant say where the country will be in 5 years from 2 months of trial, I am talking about his individual decisions.

Sorry if you can take off your Descriminating glasses and have vitamin pill to chill little longer, would be really good.
Don't worry I'm not like PMLN lovers who won't leave Nawaz no matter what. (many yrs ago when we have BB n' Nawaz and I prefer Nawaz)
I'll give full chance to PTI and IK and if they show no sign of progress in Pakistan then we must look for other options but Nawazardari.

CANSUK

You can say what you want but fact is IK has not taken a stand on any major issue so far. He is behaving like Hillary Clinton. I am not talking about 5 years of progress or anything, we cant say where the country will be in 5 years from 2 months of trial, I am talking about his individual decisions.
Name them, name major issues which IK has not taken stand so far? HIGHLIGHT MAJOR ISSUES. Please.....
And please explain that any PM can take decision on major issues within two months.

Vitamin_C

Did IK take any disciplinary action against a PTI minister paying homage at the shrine of a takfiri terrorist?

He was being talking about Merit for the last two years, why did he back down from pressure from the extreme right over Mian Atif? This whole issue was disgusting.

Why no condolence or condemnation over Khashoggi issue?

Why Nawaz Sharif was released after being convicted when IK was on a middle east visit?

Name them, name major issues which IK has not taken stand so far? HIGHLIGHT MAJOR ISSUES. Please.....
And please explain that any PM can take decision on major issues within two months.

CANSUK

Did IK take any disciplinary action against a PTI minister paying homage at the shrine of a takfiri terrorist?

He was being talking about Merit for the last two years, why did he back down from pressure from the extreme right over Mian Atif? This whole issue was disgusting.

Why no condolence or condemnation over Khashoggi issue?

Why Nawaz Sharif was released after being convicted when IK was on a middle east visit?

Oh! God these are the major issues of Pakistan.
Sir, first of all you won.
Sir, which minister you are talking about? Name please? and which takfiri terrorist you are referring to? Be open and write names. Don't do copy paste.
Mian Atif community should admit that they are minority in Pakistan so they can be offered jobs as we offered to Hindus, Sikhs and other minorities, but they don't and opposition exploit it. So IK did the right move.
Khashoggi issue just came in last week when Turkish police started investigation of missing Khashoggi in 1st week of this month and it's really sad to see such thing but What Pakistan supposed to do? WHT IK supposed to do? Americans are exploiting it for thier own benefit. Don't you see the mass killing in Kashmir and Palestine? if IK would be able to put our house in order then I wanna see him talking about Kashmir and Palestine first. If Saudis really Wanna kill him they can kill him in America or in turkey as well, why they choose Consulate office? A political game its too early to say what happened?
Now your last big issue, which is really a big issue no doubt about it. Nawaz Shareef released, which I'm also disappointed but still case isn't finished yet and he's on bail. Thief Nawaz didn't get pardon. So wait n' see the outcome.
I wanna see Nawazardari death penalty and wanna see prosperous Pakistan.
Secondly one news came in the media that three current ministers are just involved in wrong doings like corruption so I wanna see what IK gonna do about it.
As I said I like IK and admire IK for Pakistan, but that doesn't mean 35 yrs after if he couldn't prove his own property bought by corruption and money laundering in London and people of Pakistan living standard is going down the toilet then I'm not big hearted die hard fan of IK like Noon league lovers. I'm sorry

Last edited:

lurker

Nobody ASKED Imran Khan anything, Imran Khan himself said so. We are just coming to collect on his words. He should've been more realistic.

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Jis Nawaz Sharif Butt ke ghrr 4 mahanay mai frari Butt ke bachay ki Pedaish ho jati ho woh Talor Supplier Gharana to hrr cheez mai jaldi result maangaay gaa

Eyeaan

In 60 days you can atleast see the plans of the bridge being laid out and foundation work starting.
Perhaps bridge design (that on a big river) would take years and IMO it is the hardest part of the project as it all depends upon the soil and water data.
In any case,, an example of longest bridge was not appropriate. but any long term recourse to economic and social remedy will take time, real data and trials. The problem which can be solved with tinkering with the laws and change of individuals are usually not the real problems at all. Let's wait when it is due.