Mansoor Ali Khẳn , please correct your data !!!!

azharali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear , in this case such difference of data will make a huge misunderstanding.
And that is why it need to be correct.
I was not expecting him that he would make a program without watching Mr.Moussavi’s interview .
It is NOT a mistake it is deliberate dishonesty meant to question the credibilty of Moussavi that he would turn down such a huge sum..........
Even if he does correct his "error" the damage is already done
Mansoor Ali Khan is nothing but a slimey snake lifafa

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is NOT a mistake it is deliberate dishonesty meant to questio the credibilty of Moussavi that he would turn down such a huge sum.......... Mansoor Ali Khan is nothing but a slimey snake lifafa
Although I feel something fishy but I am still giving him benefit of daubt .
If he correct himself in next program .
Otherwise Spartacus will make a video against his mistake ;) !!!!!

@ Mr.Mansoor Ali Khẳn
Either you correct your mistake till Saturday or face my naughty video against your naughty mistake.
;)

Hate_Nooras

This is a haraami lifafa is being blackmailed by Nani like the late Judge was. I bet the video has Mansoor getting it on with one of Hamzas chickens.

azharali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is a haraami lifafa is being blackmailed by Nani like the late Judge was. I bet the video has Mansoor getting it on with one of Hamzas chickens.
NASTY

Shame my wife cooked chicken for dinner................... I am gonna have to find an excuse to sleep hungry now

<ChOuDhArY>

If you want anything from him then send him lifafa.. He only understand one language and Nani420 is well aware of weakness of these corrupt media persons

Sponsored Link

Featured Discussion Latest Blogs اردوخبریں