Maryam Nawaz has how many sisters???

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Who cares ..and why do we need to stoop to their level? That's not what IK, our leader does.
Patwaris do it because nawaz sharif spent his entire politics maligning women of opponents....whether it was nusrat Bhutto, benazir or Jemima. What's our excuse?

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who cares ..and why do we need to stoop to their level? That's not what IK, our leader does.
Patwaris do it because nawaz sharif spent his entire politics maligning women of opponents....whether it was nusrat Bhutto, benazir or Jemima. What's our excuse?
So you never had the chance to see the appalling and odious language of Imranis (not Insafis) persistently about political opponent female here?

Will_Bite

So you never had the chance to see the appalling and odious language of Imranis (not Insafis) persistently about political opponent female here?
I said in my post...'why do we need to stoop to their level', which means, PTI followers do that too, which equally disgusts me.
But just for the record, the common propaganda spread around by PDM that thsi behavior began when PTI came to the limelight, is plain old hogwash.
This behavior has been around since Zulfikar Ali bhutto reared his ugly face in Pak politics. Nawaz Sharif took it a step further.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I said in my post...'why do we need to stoop to their level', which means, PTI followers do that too, which equally disgusts me.
But just for the record, the common propaganda spread around by PDM that thsi behavior began when PTI came to the limelight, is plain old hogwash.
This behavior has been around since Zulfikar Ali bhutto reared his ugly face in Pak politics. Nawaz Sharif took it a step further.
I know what you were trying to say and I appreciate that and you were asking not to stoop to "their" level. So I am asking which member do you find of other parties here, using that language.

I hope you will not discuss Nawaz and Bhutto in your answer.

Will_Bite

I know what you were trying to say and I appreciate that and you were asking not to stoop to "their" level. So I am asking which member do you find of other parties here, using that language.

I hope you will not discuss Nawaz and Bhutto in your answer.
I won't discuss any member either. Just start a thread about PTI, and watch the fireworks. Same happens when someone starts a thread about pdm related parties.

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Generally true, but sometimes you have to stoop to that level - like they did in the Parliament.

That is the only reason IK was able to deliver his full speech in peace!!!