Maulana Tariq Jameel's new clothing brand gets massive attention on SM

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
???? This time he went too far. Saying Allah s.w.t will be serving wine! Astaghfirullah, nauzubillah! How come no one has charged him with blasphemy yet?
Did you see what would happen if a hoor spits in the ocean? All seven oceans will taste sweet like honey. But if you are in heaven and you find the ocean is sweeter than honey then it means the hoor did not spit in the ocean but she peed in the ocean.

Last edited:

knowledge88

Our people want Maulvi Sahab on a bicycle waiting outside their homes to teach their children and do 5 times prayer at the masjid and live on their donations, their blood get boil when they see them in a good car even in western countries.
my blood boils because of this.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Molvi or Molana is in subcontinent culture, I do agree, no molvi position in Islam.
Yes the subcontinent is infested with mullah culture and they have destroyed the fabric of society, all they do all day long is create sects, pit people against each other, declare each other kafirs only to keep their donations rolling in.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
???? This time he went too far. Saying Allah s.w.t will be serving wine! Astaghfirullah, nauzubillah! How come no one has charged him with blasphemy yet?
PLEASE READ QURAN.....

Surah Al Insan 76:21

The virtuous will be ˹dressed˺ in garments of fine green silk and rich brocade, and adorned with bracelets of silver, and their Lord will give them a purifying drink

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
PLEASE READ QURAN.....

Surah Al Insan 76:21

The virtuous will be ˹dressed˺ in garments of fine green silk and rich brocade, and adorned with bracelets of silver, and their Lord will give them a purifying drink
And please read carefully and try to understand the Quran properly. In many places Quran it says Allah will give, bless, endow many things but this does not mean he will come personally and do it. No where does it say he will be the cup bearer or saqi and personally hand it over to people. This is totally absurd.

The word used is وَسَقَىٰهُمْ means will give them. Nothing about being the "saqi".

Stop trying to defend these mullahs and realize what you are doing, you are throwing the Quran and the Prophet s.a.w under the bus in order to justify and defend these Mullahs and fabricated hadith where these mullahs mostly get these kind of outrageous stories .

CANSUK

Yes the subcontinent is infested with mullah culture and they have destroyed the fabric of society, all they do all day long is create sects, pit people against each other, declare each other kafirs only to keep their donations rolling in.
Who created Qadiani Molviz and Qadiani molviz use their money specially in Punjab to ruin common men life and make more qadianiz.
Shia have their own views though they are also not in big numbers in Pakistan however, their molviz behave that they are ruling Pakistan.....

Any way in this thread initially I asked that when n’ where islam stops us in excelling in business ? and discussions went on 180 degree angle.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Who created Qadiani Molviz and Qadiani molviz use their money specially in Punjab to ruin common men life and make more qadianiz.
Shia have their own views though they are also not in big numbers in Pakistan however, their molviz behave that they are ruling Pakistan.....
???? What has Qaidiani and Shias got to do with this?

Any way in this thread initially I asked that when n’ where islam stops us in excelling in business ?
And I said no where, but I also asked a relevant question, How do these Mullahs live such luxurious lifestyles while the openly proclaim all their religious activities are fi sabeel lilah and they have no other source of income either. I even gave you an example where Dr Naik himself claiming he was earning millions of dollars every year while doing full time dawah?

CANSUK

And I said no where, but I also asked a relevant question, How do these Mullahs live such luxurious lifestyles while the openly proclaim all their religious activities are fi sabeel lilah and they have no other source of income either. I even gave you an example where Dr Naik himself claiming he was earning millions of dollars every year while doing full time dawah?
Some make money thru books lectures, like I remember many years ago one Islamic organisation ( not from Pakistan) invited Zakir naik in a big arena, it was full people from different countries came to listen him 15 17 years ago, they bought tickets.
Tariq Jameel has big following all over though I don’t listen to him, he has millions followers and he also get invitation to visit different countries....
Mufti Taqi Usmani wrote many well known books he linked and worked with different countries organisations.
And we have fazal ur Rehman, how we can put fazal with Tariq Jameel, yes, May be they are from same sect but they are completely different to one another. They both have completely different audiences.
What Tariq Jameel has to do with fazal ur Rehman ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
like I remember many years ago one Islamic organisation ( not from Pakistan) invited Zakir naik in a big arena, it was full people from different countries came to listen him 15 17 years ago, they bought tickets.
In the same video he says he does not charge for any lectures or dawah related activities.

Some of these mullahs live or it seems like live within their means and are know to have some side business activities. But a lot of them live very lavish life styles ride in luxury SUVs, go on foreign tours etc etc but have no source of income.

I'll tell you a little anecdotal story. A friends friend after leaving school became what can be best described as a ghunda. But not big time by any means. Still lived in his old house, rode around a bike. Years later when he met him, he was being driven around in a Land Cruiser, lived in a khoti, expensive clothes. And what changed his life around? He turned into a mullah/peer baba. My friend asked him why the sudden change? Reply was he replied, there was a lot more money in it and wasn't illegal so wasn't worried about the law and people revered him and genuinely respected him now. So a lot of mullahs today are mullahs just because of the money.

And we have fazal ur Rehman, how we can put fazal with Tariq Jameel, yes, May be they are from same sect but they are completely different to one another. They both have completely different audiences.
What Tariq Jameel has to do with fazal ur Rehman ?
Why do you keep bringing in Diesel into this? He is well know corrupt politician and has nothing to do with any of this.

CANSUK

ہم مولويوں کو شانہ بنا رہے ہيں تو قاديانی اور شيعہ کے مولوی نہی ہيں کيا ؟ يہ قاديانی برصغير ميں کہاں سے آئے ؟ انکی تو ہسٹری زيادہ پُرانی نہی اور يہ فضل جيسے ہی ہيں پاکستان کو نقصان پہنچانے والے بس چولہ مختلف ہے۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
ہم مولويوں کو شانہ بنا رہے ہيں تو قاديانی اور شيعہ کے مولوی نہی ہيں کيا ؟ يہ قاديانی برصغير ميں کہاں سے آئے ؟ انکی تو ہسٹری زيادہ پُرانی نہی اور يہ فضل جيسے ہی ہيں پاکستان کو نقصان پہنچانے والے بس چولہ مختلف ہے۔
Shias and Qaidianis are a tiny fraction of the population. We are discussing the Majority and Muslims ( Yes I don't consider Shias to be Muslims because the constitution of Pakistan says so and we have Khatme nabuwat laws, Qaidianis and Shias both fall under that. Anyways thats another debate for another time and one we probably cannot have here with it being locked or deleted )

CANSUK

In the same video he says he does not charge for any lectures or dawah related activities.

Some of these mullahs live or it seems like live within their means and are know to have some side business activities. But a lot of them live very lavish life styles ride in luxury SUVs, go on foreign tours etc etc but have no source of income.

I'll tell you a little anecdotal story. A friends friend after leaving school became what can be best described as a ghunda. But not big time by any means. Still lived in his old house, rode around a bike. Years later when he met him, he was being driven around in a Land Cruiser, lived in a khoti, expensive clothes. And what changed his life around? He turned into a mullah/peer baba. My friend asked him why the sudden change? Reply was he replied, there was a lot more money in it and wasn't illegal so wasn't worried about the law and people revered him and genuinely respected him now. So a lot of mullahs today are mullahs just because of the money.

Why do you keep bringing in Diesel into this? He is well know corrupt politician and has nothing to do with any of this.
I didn’t not bring fazal here, some members can’t differentiates and they use term Movilz and put all in one category.
go thru the whole thread please and read comments specially from (Wake up Pak)

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
And please read carefully and try to understand the Quran properly. In many places Quran it says Allah will give, bless, endow many things but this does not mean he will come personally and do it. No where does it say he will be the cup bearer or saqi and personally hand it over to people. This is totally absurd.

The word used is وَسَقَىٰهُمْ means will give them. Nothing about being the "saqi".

Stop trying to defend these mullahs and realize what you are doing, you are throwing the Quran and the Prophet s.a.w under the bus in order to justify and defend these Mullahs and fabricated hadith where these mullahs mostly get these kind of outrageous stories .
I will never defend devbandi or any other mullah. Haq is Haq.. Will not bear lies. As for The word Saqahum. I probably know arabic more than you (I hope). The word is that he will give them wine.. It of course doesn't mean that he will do it by His Blessed Hands. No one is saying that. Lie is a lie. The hatred for Mullahs is mutual but a we don't have to stoop low to prove our point.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
As for The word Saqahum. I probably know arabic more than you (I hope)
I doubt it. I've been living in Arabistan since 1977 and still continue to do so.

It of course doesn't mean that he will do it by His Blessed Hands. No one is saying that.
You are wrong, this is exactly what they are saying. That Allah s.w.t will be their saqi or cupholder. Their words not mine.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shias and Qaidianis are a tiny fraction of the population. We are discussing the Majority and Muslims ( Yes I don't consider Shias to be Muslims because the constitution of Pakistan says so and we have Khatme nabuwat laws, Qaidianis and Shias both fall under that. Anyways thats another debate for another time and one we probably cannot have here with it being locked or deleted )
You don't consider shias muslim? And why is that? Shias are as muslims as any other one. As for the shirk e khiffi they commit, it is similar to barelvi sunnis and some other sunnis. Everything else is perfect with shias. I am not a Shia in the sense of firqa. But I am Shiayan e Ali.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
I doubt it. I've been living in Arabistan since 1977 and still continue to do so.

You are wrong, this is exactly what they are saying. That Allah s.w.t will be their saqi or cupholder. Their words not mine.

Saqi is not cupholder oh person who is living in arab since 1977. Saqi is the one who offers a drink to other like a host. What does a king do when he says that I will offer you a drink? He doesn't pour himself. It is being poured by his subjects on behalf of him.

Stop trying to pick nitty gritties.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You don't consider shias muslim? And why is that?
I just follow the constitution of Pakistan and the Khatme Nabuwat laws. Qaidianis have one extra prophet. Shia's have 12. So they are 12 times the non muslims Qaidianis are. Thats the law!