Mera jism meri marzi goes wrong on live tv

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yup now I know pretty much how your brain works, always going to the extreme negative worse case scenario in an instant based on your own assumptions.
My Dear I cannot argue with you, just wondering why do you insist to change a dirty sounding word into something holy.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not sure if i should be more upset at Khalilurehmans absurdity, or the people here rooting for him. Unbelievable attitude.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Hats off for Khalil ur Rehman Qamar. Marvi sarmad is a filthy mad cow.
Anyone who believes in mera jisam meri marzi should give permission to their sisters and daughters to be part of this filth.

Jisam hmara hey aur marzi Allah ki. We all should try to follow Allah’s command
Who is this marvi sarmad??? Never heard of her before.... why everyone be calling her a 'filthy aurat'??

Majid Sheikh

MPA (400+ posts)
خلیل الرحمان قمر نے پورے سماج کی مردانہ سوچ کی عکاسی کی ہے، یہ سماج آج بھی عورت کو گھر کی بکری بنا کر رکھنا چاہتا ہے، اس لئے عورت کو اپنی مرضی کرنے کی بات پر بھی گالیاں دینا شروع کردیا جاتا ہے۔۔ اسلامی سوچ نے اس سماج کو پتھر کے زمانے سے باندھ کر رکھا ہوا ہے۔ ترقی یافتہ معاشرے کب کے عورت مرد کی بحث سے نکل گئے ہیں، وہاں عورت ہر شعبے میں برابر کا کردار ادا کررہی ہے اور ہمارے جہلا ابھی تک عورتوں کو زنجیروں سے باندھ کر رکھنے میں جٹے ہیں۔۔۔

Jab ap ki guest list main mentally retarded loug hon tou ap careful hotey hain mager yahan tou sawalat ye hain k:

1. Ye Live on air hoa kaisey?
2. Delay per baithey fard ney pehley english gali jo halkey di gai thi, us per act kion nahi kia?
3. Jab urdu main gali di gai to anchor ney resist kion nahi kia?
4. Program main break kion nahi li gai?
5. Audio kion nahi girai gai?

In tamaam sawallat ka jaab ye hai , k jo bhi hoa wohi maqsood tha. anjaney main itni blunders ho nahi saktey.

khalilqureshi

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dunno how you people's brains work but these were the last things that came to my mind when I hear that slogan.

What I hear is, this is my body and you have no right over it and cannot do anything to it without my permission and this is also what Islam teaches. No one has the right to touch a woman without her consent even if it is her husband.
Yes I believe you have in depth understanding and study of Islamic teachings. Being a staunch Muslim I believe this is also your responsibility to spread good things among masses. This would be a great service to Islam and a way to reserve some space in Jannah.

Now I think you got a great opportunity to serve your religion. Please send your women to this march with specific instructions to chant this slogan as loud as they can, so that every one hear and watch it. Jazak Allah.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why do we even talk to this disgraced animal named Marvi Sirmed? She doesn't deserve any seat, space or a dialogue in a civil society, she did nothing in her life , couldn't accomplish any success in any filed, so this is her last resort she will use her body, and to some it will definitely attract but for how long, she will die in depression of being left as not worth.
Why exactly is she disgraced and should be disrespected like this?
Her achievements and credits aside, doesn’t every one deserves to be treated with respect and dignity? Would you like it if someone was talking to your Mother or Daughter like Khalil Ur Rehman did?

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why exactly is she disgraced and should be disrespected like this?
Her achievements and credits aside, doesn’t every one deserves to be treated with respect and dignity? Would you like it if someone was talking to your Mother or Daughter like Khalil Ur Rehman did?
You seem like some one taking stand for this FAHESH Sermid just let me know How would you like if your Mother tells your father that MERA JISM MERI MARZI, or your Sister tells you and your father MERA JISM MERI MARZI or your wife and daughter tells you MKERA JISM MERI MARZI, let me know then we may go further.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes I believe you have in depth understanding and study of Islamic teachings. Being a staunch Muslim I believe this is also your responsibility to spread good things among masses. This would be a great service to Islam and a way to reserve some space in Jannah.

Now I think you got a great opportunity to serve your religion. Please send your women to this march with specific instructions to chant this slogan as loud as they can, so that every one hear and watch it. Jazak Allah.
If they were there, I would have absolutely no issues doing that. You lot are a product of a close minded misogynistic culture and society. If you didn't think like that, there would be no need for such marches in the first place.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
You seem like some one taking stand for this FAHESH Sermid just let me know How would you like if your Mother tells your father that MERA JISM MERI MARZI, or your Sister tells you and your father MERA JISM MERI MARZI or your wife and daughter tells you MKERA JISM MERI MARZI, let me know then we may go further.
Point is not the fahesh woman and what she said on Twitter outside that show. You can disagree with her opinion, that’s fine and its a different debate.

The issue here is that during this particular show, i didnt hear Marvi shouting any obscenity to Khalil ur rehman. All she said was shutup but look at the condescending and Degrading manner, i which he attacked her. This is simply not acceptable.

Secondly this same mentally insane Khalil Ur Rehman has been belittled woman in his drama but no one has anything to say about that. So if you pick on Marvi, should do the same for this Psycho writer.