Modi doesn't consider Imran Khan worthy enough to listen to his phone call - Ahsan Iqbal's speech in NA

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Ahsan Iqbal ,
Do not try to fool people .
This is „ multiple information sources world now „
You forgot during Kargil war in 1999 when Nawaz Shareef was Prime minister and at that time „ One Indian pilot was released by PML-N government „.

I think people needs to give you brain massage then you will remember what happened at that time .

What you have done in 1999 and what PTI did it in 2019 is the same .
Then how can you be brave and PTI is Phattuuu ???

Do not you feel shame when you play dirty politics.
I am 100% sure that Gate Nr.4 did help Imran Khan to come in power but I am also 100% sure that he is Millions times better than you corrupted politicians.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
May I asked who handed over amel kansi to US without any FIR lodged against him??? Who allowed kalboshan case to be taken to ICJ?? How many times, Nawaz Shareef or even Abbasi discussed about kalboshan in parliament or any PML N member????

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here is a retort to your "befitting" reply after listening to the first 15 seconds of your "philosopher's" rant. Kulbushan was a spy, involved in terrorist activities according to his own confession. Abhinandhan was a POW.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but PML-Najayaz and befitting reply are two things at odds. You can't put them in a single sentence. If you try, you're only going to manage making a fool out of yourself like you just did.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ahsan Sb
No doubt IK is not a brave person like MNS. So please keep comparing MNS with another brave person Mr Modi. Who happens to be personal friend.
Thanks

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here is a retort to your "befitting" reply after listening to the first 15 seconds of your "philosopher's" rant. Kulbushan was a spy, involved in terrorist activities according to his own confession. Abhinandhan was a POW.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but PML-Najayaz and befitting reply are two things at odds. You can't put them in a single sentence. If you try, you're only going to manage making a fool out of yourself like you just did.

and common sense and patwari is an oxymoron aswell.... so dont even try to show them any light, they are a different breed (albeit a shameless one)... dum de dum de dum....

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)
May God send mercy on those who follow Ahsan Iqbal's speech this closely and actually believe in him. These are the same guys who did not utter a single word on Kalbhoshan in their time and did not even know or pretended like this when NS was giving jobs to Indians in his factories.