Next elections: A prediction

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Keeping in view the present situation on ground and the public opinion, following seems to be pretty much clear:

PMLN : 150 in Punjab , 2 in Sindh, 4 in Balochistan and 8/9 in KPK .... Total around: 165-170 (might get a few independents/Lotas/MQM/Achakzai/Fazlu and form 2/3rd Majority)
PPP: 50 in Sindh, 2/3 Balochistan, 1/2 in Punjab and 2/3 in KPK .... Total around: 56/57
PTI: 15/16 in Punjab, 20/22 in KPK, 0/1 in Balochistan and 0/1 in Sindh (Karachi). Total around: 36/37 seats
 
Advertisement

arifkarim

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Premium Member
Keeping in view the present situation on ground and the public opinion, following seems to be pretty much clear:

PMLN : 150 in Punjab , 2 in Sindh, 4 in Balochistan and 8/9 in KPK .... Total around: 165-170 (might get a few independents/Lotas/MQM/Achakzai/Fazlu and form 2/3rd Majority)
PPP: 50 in Sindh, 2/3 Balochistan, 1/2 in Punjab and 2/3 in KPK .... Total around: 56/57
PTI: 15/16 in Punjab, 20/22 in KPK, 0/1 in Balochistan and 0/1 in Sindh (Karachi). Total around: 36/37 seats
Patwari brain fart?
 

Curious_Mind

MPA (400+ posts)
Keeping in view the present situation on ground and the public opinion, following seems to be pretty much clear:

PMLN : 150 in Punjab , 2 in Sindh, 4 in Balochistan and 8/9 in KPK .... Total around: 165-170 (might get a few independents/Lotas/MQM/Achakzai/Fazlu and form 2/3rd Majority)
PPP: 50 in Sindh, 2/3 Balochistan, 1/2 in Punjab and 2/3 in KPK .... Total around: 56/57
PTI: 15/16 in Punjab, 20/22 in KPK, 0/1 in Balochistan and 0/1 in Sindh (Karachi). Total around: 36/37 seats
😂😂😂😂
Joke of the day
 

eccentric

Voter (50+ posts)
Keeping in view the present situation on ground and the public opinion, following seems to be pretty much clear:

PMLN : 150 in Punjab , 2 in Sindh, 4 in Balochistan and 8/9 in KPK .... Total around: 165-170 (might get a few independents/Lotas/MQM/Achakzai/Fazlu and form 2/3rd Majority)
PPP: 50 in Sindh, 2/3 Balochistan, 1/2 in Punjab and 2/3 in KPK .... Total around: 56/57
PTI: 15/16 in Punjab, 20/22 in KPK, 0/1 in Balochistan and 0/1 in Sindh (Karachi). Total around: 36/37 seats
Another Sharif's pilla spotted. Your fat fart leadership deserves only zalalat. Keep dreaming and licking A******.
 

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
jese Hamare paros mein Gaao Mutar aur Gobar khane wale jahil majood hein, ussi terha pakistan mein khotay khane wale jahil patwari majood hein, jin ke aqalo per ALLAH ne talay laga diay howe hein, mujhey being a muslim afsos hota hai k roz e mehshar ye ALLAH ko kya jawab dein gay? najaney kiu ye apne liay jahanam khareed rahe hein,
janab main PTI se hoo, aur mein Imran Khan per hamesha uss k galat iqdaam per tanqeed karta hoo, kiu k mein nazriay ka haami hoo, shaksi ghulaam nahi, mujhey Imran se ziada watan e aziz se pyar hai, aaj imran khan hai kal koi aur ho ga,
aap nawaz sharif k tamaam jhoot dhokay fraud aik taraf rakh dein, sirf aik sawal jis ka jawab aap ko mil chuka hai k nawaz sharif poori qoum se jhoot bol ker darama ker k jail ke saza se dur k bhaag gaya, ye kesa leader hai yaar? kal ko agar hamari kisi dushman mulk se jung ho jaey to sochiay agar ye hukmaran howa jisse apni zindagi aziz hai jisse apna maal o dolat aziz hai wo iss watan e aziz ko ussi terha chor k bhaag jaey ga jese ashraf ghani,
yaar aap logo ko kya ho gaya hai, kiu aap log haqeeqat samjhne se qasir hein, aap bhalle he Imran Khan ka saath na dein, but please being a muslim aik jhootay ka, makkar ka, dhokay baaz ka, model town k qatilo ka, buzdil insan ka to saath na dein kam az kam.
 

Aristo

MPA (400+ posts)
Keeping in view the present situation on ground and the public opinion, following seems to be pretty much clear:

PMLN : 150 in Punjab , 2 in Sindh, 4 in Balochistan and 8/9 in KPK .... Total around: 165-170 (might get a few independents/Lotas/MQM/Achakzai/Fazlu and form 2/3rd Majority)
PPP: 50 in Sindh, 2/3 Balochistan, 1/2 in Punjab and 2/3 in KPK .... Total around: 56/57
PTI: 15/16 in Punjab, 20/22 in KPK, 0/1 in Balochistan and 0/1 in Sindh (Karachi). Total around: 36/37 seats
اے الیکشن دہ نتیجہ نہیں بچے تیرے تیرے نکے نکے سپنے نے 😁😁😁 تے اللہ کرے تیرے اے سپنے کدی وی نہ پورے ہون😂😂
 

Hussain1967

Minister (2k+ posts)
Keeping in view the present situation on ground and the public opinion, following seems to be pretty much clear:

PMLN : 150 in Punjab , 2 in Sindh, 4 in Balochistan and 8/9 in KPK .... Total around: 165-170 (might get a few independents/Lotas/MQM/Achakzai/Fazlu and form 2/3rd Majority)
PPP: 50 in Sindh, 2/3 Balochistan, 1/2 in Punjab and 2/3 in KPK .... Total around: 56/57
PTI: 15/16 in Punjab, 20/22 in KPK, 0/1 in Balochistan and 0/1 in Sindh (Karachi). Total around: 36/37 seats
Some correction:


There are a total of 141 NA seats in Punjab. PMLN is poised to win around 120 seats, PTI will get around 8-10 seats, 6-8 by PPP, and remaining by independents.

KP has 45 NA after the merger of FATA with KP. PTI will get around 20 seats from there. PMLN will get around 8-10 NA seats, and the rest will be won by JUI-F and ANP.

Sindh has 61 NA seats. It will show similar results that were in 2013. That is, PPP and MQM will share major pie. MQM will reclaim its territory from PTI.

Balochistan has 16 NA seats. This will be divided among regional parties.

So, out of total of 272 NA seats, PMLN will 130 plus NA seats at its own and will be poised to form government at its own. JUI-F and ANP are always there to support them.
 

Terminator;

Senator (1k+ posts)
Keeping in view the present situation on ground and the public opinion, following seems to be pretty much clear:

PMLN : 150 in Punjab , 2 in Sindh, 4 in Balochistan and 8/9 in KPK .... Total around: 165-170 (might get a few independents/Lotas/MQM/Achakzai/Fazlu and form 2/3rd Majority)
PPP: 50 in Sindh, 2/3 Balochistan, 1/2 in Punjab and 2/3 in KPK .... Total around: 56/57
PTI: 15/16 in Punjab, 20/22 in KPK, 0/1 in Balochistan and 0/1 in Sindh (Karachi). Total around: 36/37 seats
اکثر پٹواریوں کی مثال اُن کتّوں جیسی ہے جو وڈے دلے کے بسیار خوری کے دستوں کو
چاٹ کر صاف کرے،،، اور پھر اُسکا گیس کتّے کی سر کو چڑھ کر اُس کو گول گول گھومنے پر مجبور کرے

EnchantingOldAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif
 
Last edited:

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All those who are posting here are either talking without any ground realities check or are being paid to do so (can be for or against PTI). I was at the ground level, in different places of Punjab and KPK and can say very safely that PTI will lose 80% of their seats which they won in 2018, the rest 20% will also be those where there is candidate's own inherited or bought out seats.

Some are calling me Patwari, without knowing that I have been a staunch PTI supporter even then when they were no where to be seen. As a proof one can see my posts from 2011 onwards on this very forum. But again I was/am a supporter and not a mental slave. This was what we did not like in PMLN and PPP, MQM etc that their supporters seem more to be mental slave without having their own say. Now if we do the same in PTI, then there is no difference between them and PTI supporters.
 

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
next election will be PTI+PPP
no PMLN till 2028

Could have been an option but the problem is Punjab, none of these two will have any say in Punjab and without winning anything in Punjab, it seems nearly an impossible situation , even for all parties together against noon.
 

Terminator;

Senator (1k+ posts)
All those who are posting here are either talking without any ground realities check or are being paid to do so (can be for or against PTI). I was at the ground level, in different places of Punjab and KPK and can say very safely that PTI will lose 80% of their seats which they won in 2018, the rest 20% will also be those where there is candidate's own inherited or bought out seats.

Some are calling me Patwari, without knowing that I have been a staunch PTI supporter even then when they were no where to be seen. As a proof one can see my posts from 2011 onwards on this very forum. But again I was/am a supporter and not a mental slave. This was what we did not like in PMLN and PPP, MQM etc that their supporters seem more to be mental slave without having their own say. Now if we do the same in PTI, then there is no difference between them and PTI supporters.
تم مجھے 70-65 سال کے کوئی سڑے ہوئے پٹواری لگتے ہو اِس لئے میانداد کے شارجہ میچ کے آخری بال پر چھّکا تو تجھے ضرور یاد ہو گا
ابھی فی الحال 35 اوورز کا میچ ہو چکا ہے،،، کپتان آخری اوورز میں سرپرائز دینے کے لئے مشہور ہے
میانداد کی طرح آخری گیند پر چھکے سے بہت پہلے وہ یہ میچ جیت کر دکھائے گا

یہ آپکو ھزارمیں سے ھزار دفعہ غلط ثابت کرے گا ۔ ۔ ۔
Rameez Raja about Imran Khan
He will succeed,, He is bound to succeed
 

Terminator;

Senator (1k+ posts)
All those who are posting here are either talking without any ground realities check or are being paid to do so (can be for or against PTI). I was at the ground level, in different places of Punjab and KPK and can say very safely that PTI will lose 80% of their seats which they won in 2018, the rest 20% will also be those where there is candidate's own inherited or bought out seats.

Some are calling me Patwari, without knowing that I have been a staunch PTI supporter even then when they were no where to be seen. As a proof one can see my posts from 2011 onwards on this very forum. But again I was/am a supporter and not a mental slave. This was what we did not like in PMLN and PPP, MQM etc that their supporters seem more to be mental slave without having their own say. Now if we do the same in PTI, then there is no difference between them and PTI supporters.

‏دنیا میں کچھ ایسے پٹواری نما جانور بھی موجود ہیں جو کہتے ہیں کسی پارٹی سے تعلق نہیں ہے
مگر بھونکتے صرف خان پہ ہیں
 

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تم مجھے 70-65 سال کے کوئی سڑے ہوئے پٹواری لگتے ہو اِس لئے میانداد کے شارجہ میچ کے آخری بال پر چھّکا تو تجھے ضرور یاد ہو گا
ابھی فی الحال 35 اوورز کا میچ ہو چکا ہے،،، کپتان آخری اوورز میں سرپرائز دینے کے لئے مشہور ہے
میانداد کی طرح آخری گیند پر چھکے سے بہت پہلے وہ یہ میچ جیت کر دکھائے گا

یہ آپکو ھزارمیں سے ھزار دفعہ غلط ثابت کرے گا ۔ ۔ ۔
Rameez Raja about Imran Khan
He will succeed,, He is bound to succeed

Bahi ji´tna mayn chahata hoon k Khan saab kamyab hon, utna shayad Khan saab khud bhi nhi chahtay hongay lakn iska hargiz yeh matlab nhi k mayn Din ko raat aur raat ko din kehna start kardoon. Jo on ground realities hayn, wo bata di hayn, baqi game sari 1 saal ki hi hay, agar zindagi rehi tou dekh layn gay sab. Doosra factor fouj ka bhi hay jismayn 1 ya 2 jurnailon k change honay say Pakistan ki sari politics hi change ho jati hay, wo bhi nazar mayn rehay, jis fouj k jurnelon say shor sharaba aur pressure dal k NS ko bahir bhijwa diya hay uss say khud andaza laga lo k unmayn kitna dam hay.

Wo last ball chakka 1 hi baar laga tha, roz roz nhi lagty.

baqi agar mayn 65/70 saal ka hoon bhi tou thori respect say baat karlo ya apnay walidain say bhi aisay hi baat karty ho??
 
Sponsored Link