NO RACIAL,RELIGOUS BIASED AND ABUSIVE POST

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THE MODERATOR THAT THEY SHOULD CHECK POST FREE OF RACIAL,RELIGOUS BIASED AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE.IF NEEDED THEY CAN EDIT THE POST THEMSSELVES AND DELETE THE OBJECTIONABLE LANGUAGE,IF NOT DONE IT CAN LEAD TO LOTS OF SENSELESS AND INTOLERABLE POSTS WHICH CAN MAKE PROBLEMS FOR THIS SITE,THANKS.ITS ALL UPTO THE MODERATOR BECAUSE OTHER SITES I HAD BEEN INVOLVED INTHE PAST WERE DOING THIS.

A

Admin

We are trying our best to keep this forum clean but we can't be on it 24/7 as we have full time jobs and families.

Please help us and report posts that you think are inappropriate.

There is an option to report on top of each post
77a0453be0ee548f33e8eb4aa5aa5954.jpg

Also If anyone is interested in becoming a moderator. Send me an email([email protected]). We need about 2-3 more people to share the load.

pakistan-zindabad

Voter (50+ posts)
hi lads
its an open forum and its need to be open for all...........
our socity is changing every single person is keen to get possitive and negetive information.. and we have to provide what ever v can.
we dont neea ptv .......what ever govt is doing its grat.
we should be allowed to express what ever we want.

I agree with that but everything must stay within the limits. Getting personal and abusive to each other is a BIG NO NO.

Also I do not like anyone to be promoting their religious agendas on this forum. This is a strictly political forum.

We all have differences with each other but we must keep criticism constructive.

A

Admin

hi lads
its an open forum and its need to be open for all...........
our socity is changing every single person is keen to get possitive and negetive information.. and we have to provide what ever v can.
we dont neea ptv .......what ever govt is doing its grat.
we should be allowed to express what ever we want.

I agree with that but everything must stay within the limits. Getting personal and abusive to each other is a BIG NO NO.

Also I do not like anyone to be promoting their religious agendas on this forum. This is a strictly political forum.

We all have differences with each other but we must keep criticism constructive.

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yeah, it is some thing very good for everybody and it definitely help to make this forum as clean as possible.

kmaabbasi

I agree but only with the limits
We should respect all religion but proud and follow ours too.

A

Admin

kmaabbasi said:
I agree but only with the limits
We should respect all religion but proud and follow ours too.

You are spot on. No abusing of anyone's religion!

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
admin said:
We are trying our best to keep this forum clean but we can't be on it 24/7 as we have full time jobs and families.

Also If anyone is interested in becoming a moderator. Send me an email([email protected]). We need about 2-3 more people to share the load.

The options in 'report the post' link are very limited, need to add more reasons.

Alsadeeqalameen

I agree that there should not be any religious abuse on this or any other forum but Islam is being abused and demonized more than any other religion on this forum and no one objects. No Muslim contributors dare demonize Hinduism on any India website and face lynched by Hindu saffron mob but Pakistan websites allow non-Muslims to participate and also write any rubbish against Islam and Pakistan.

Islam is being ridiculed, sullied and insulted by Zionist Jews, fundamentalist Christian and Hindus press, TV and internet media, and then the insult is that Muslims are not allowed to even object.

There should be total impartiality on this subject in the international media.

aBis

abduttawwab said:
admin said:

The options in 'report the post' link are very limited, need to add more reasons.

already sent an e-mail to admin regarding this a month before, also I reported to admin of many abusive posts, the acknowledgement was sent to me but no action taken over it, this site is very poorly moderated mainly because of not enough time could be given by moderators, instead of waiting for people to ask u(admin) to be a moderator u shud check by yourself who could be more of a unbiased and constructive one. I am sure their are many here.