Orange Line Train - Punjabi Zamindar ki Kahani

P

pukhtun

why does everyone on this forum with a mobile shoot videos in a car............we were already pretty tired of that bhaloo pa khurram...now this joker........

Last edited by a moderator:
taxi driver frustration because of no sawari .:p
Dear man Friday - not every one is taxi driver. I was actually waiting for my children to come back from Tution Center. Please use words which don’t discourage/humiliate our fellow members at least if you cannot give respect.

why does every tom di**ck and harry on this forum with a mobile shoot videos in a car............we were already pretty tired of that bhaloo pa khurram...now this joker........
Dear Pakhtun. Really disappointed with the rudeness in you. Before using such childish words for anyone just think once if people use the same words for you, how would you feel. If you don’t want to watch video, no one force you. But you cannot dictate people on how to record videos, if you are making suggestions then use respectable way.
People normally make videos in car due to the following couple of reasons
- voice controlled in the car
- phone can be fixed in car mount phone holder
- feel more confident while sittting alone in your car

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
why does everyone on this forum with a mobile shoot videos in a car............we were already pretty tired of that bhaloo pa khurram...now this joker........
Agreed, its nothing new or nothing that hasn't been discussed ad nauseum in these forums

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pukhtun

Dear Pakhtun. Really disappointed with the rudeness in you. Before using such childish words for anyone just think once if people use the same words for you, how would you feel. If you don’t want to watch video, no one force you. But you cannot dictate people on how to record videos, if you are making suggestions then use respectable way.
People normally make videos in car due to the following couple of reasons
- voice controlled in the car
- phone can be fixed in car mount phone holder
- feel more confident while sittting alone in your car
oh did i offend you? if i did than i am not sorry as that was my intention in the first place..............everyone is entitled to his or her views. i never watched your crap in the first place. i never watch all these new mobile phone analysts making videos in cars......we are already sick and tired of that moochal khurpa who does all his videos in a car, cant afford another joker...............now with regards to me being rude.....i have not even started but ill defer for a few weeks to maintain the sanctity of ramzan. after ramzan inshallah ill teach you a thing or two about being rude. lastly if you get offended so easily i would honestly suggest to stop being a mobile phone analyst as people will roast you so you need to have a thick skin otherwise quite making these stupid videos...........take a few pointers from pa khurpa.....he is consistent.