Our history and fake leaders

Tyrion Lannister

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he could not achieve anything in physics throughout his life cx he does everything except reseach in his field
most of his recent papers are actually his views on Pak nuclear scientists and indo pak nuclear gamble that is not really his field, in particle physics, he could not even generate more than 4000 reads at the end of his whole career

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Problem is that Houdbhoy is the other side of the same coin as Maulvis, maulvis hate science, houdboy hates Religion.

Islam and science have no conflict they exist together in perfect harmony.

Islam is a way of life for every momin, science is the study and understanding of Allah’s creation.

Mathematics is the language used to understand Allah’s. Creation.

Philosophy. Of religion is the reasoning and understanding of the message of Allah, in order to improve oneself in our path towards becoming a momin.

Philosophy of existence in the Greek sense is meaning of life and existence.

Philosophy of science is to predict estimate guess the unknown with the data available.

All exist in Harmony with Islam.

Last edited:

siasimerchant

MPA (400+ posts)
he could not achieve anything in physics throughout his life cx he does everything except reseach in his field
most of his recent papers are actually his views on Pak nuclear scientists and indo pak nuclear gamble that is not really his field, in particle physics, he could not even generate more than 4000 reads at the end of his whole career

atleast he tried. what did you do?

siasimerchant

MPA (400+ posts)
Problem is that Houdbhoy is the other side of the same coin as Maulvis, maulvis hate science, houdboy hates Religion.

Islam is a way of life for every momin, science is the study and understanding of Allah’s creation.

Philosophy. Of religion is the reasoning and understanding of the message of Allah, in order to improve oneself in our path towards becoming a momin.

Philosophy of science is to predict estimate guess the unknown with the data available.

Have you watched the video?
he quoted Sir Syed Ahmed, one of our great leaders about islam and science.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
why you always look for an agenda?
Late Dr. Abul Qadeer Khan personally complained to President Zia about 2 people... Dr Abdus Salam and this Pervaiz Houdbhouy. When Gen Akhtar Abdul Rehman who was ISI Chief at that time verified to the President that each and every word of Dr Khan was correct the duo was removed from their official positions on a one hour notice.

siasimerchant

MPA (400+ posts)
Late Dr. Abul Qadeer Khan personally complained to President Zia about 2 people... Dr Abdus Salam and this Pervaiz Houdbhouy. When Gen Akhtar Abdul Rehman who was ISI Chief at that time verified to the President that each and every word of Dr Khan was correct the duo was removed from their official positions on a one hour notice.

Dr. Abdus Salam won the nobel prize.
Mr. Hoodbhoy was included in the list of 100 most influential global thinkers.
And Dr. Qadeer was famous for stealing and smuggling.

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr. Abdus Salam won the nobel prize.
Mr. Hoodbhoy was included in the list of 100 most influential global thinkers.
And Dr. Qadeer was famous for stealing and smuggling.

Dr salam did some research and won nobel prize.
baihood boy did his phd from US. not a biggi. what else??
Dr Qadeer did not do any stealing and smuggling. it was wests propaganda. He went back to europe and proved himself innocent...

siasimerchant

MPA (400+ posts)
Dr salam did some research and won nobel prize.
baihood boy did his phd from US. not a biggi. what else??
Dr Qadeer did not do any stealing and smuggling. it was wests propaganda. He went back to europe and proved himself innocent...

why dont you do "SOME" research and win us a nobel prize please?
why dont you do a phd from USA and get in the list of 100 most influential global thinkers?
LOL West propaganda, go watch his confession statement again.

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
why dont you do "SOME" research and win us a nobel prize please?
why dont you do a phd from USA and get in the list of 100 most influential global thinkers?
LOL West propaganda, go watch his confession statement again.
Firstly, Confession Statement: pre 911 we, as a country in love of muslim brotherhood wanted to help other Muslim countries go nuclear.
911 happened. everything changed. Libya and Iran out of fear gave up their enrichment technique to IAEA which were given to them by AQ Khan (AQ khans own design).
Now US was at our door step and there was high chance of us becoming North Korea.
So to save country/our Nukes AQ khan was sent for slaughter...

I'm not a researcher. and nobel prize is not a biggie. even the black obama, after killing millions got nobel prize. or you can simply get bullet in arse and get nobel prize...

Trust me friend. i have done my post grad from abroad and its not difficult to get to PHD after prost grads. all you need is TC TC TC... those of Indian/Pakistani guys in our class in MS who wanted to go for PHD used to live outside professors office.... always TC TC...

and once you are enrolled in PHD you eventually get the degree...

arifkarim

Most BS post ever

arifkarim

Abdul Qadeer wasn't nuclear scientist or even a physicist. He had degrees in metallurgy though

siasimerchant

MPA (400+ posts)
Firstly, Confession Statement: pre 911 we, as a country in love of muslim brotherhood wanted to help other Muslim countries go nuclear.
911 happened. everything changed. Libya and Iran out of fear gave up their enrichment technique to IAEA which were given to them by AQ Khan (AQ khans own design).
Now US was at our door step and there was high chance of us becoming North Korea.
So to save country/our Nukes AQ khan was sent for slaughter...

I'm not a researcher. and nobel prize is not a biggie. even the black obama, after killing millions got nobel prize. or you can simply get bullet in arse and get nobel prize...

Trust me friend. i have done my post grad from abroad and its not difficult to get to PHD after prost grads. all you need is TC TC TC... those of Indian/Pakistani guys in our class in MS who wanted to go for PHD used to live outside professors office.... always TC TC...

and once you are enrolled in PHD you eventually get the degree...

smh, i dont know what am i replying to this rubbish but nvm you need to get your facts right.
Muslim brotherhood(there is no bigger joke than this word) but lets say there was any but North Korea is not a muslim country?
Dr. Qadeer the great scientist, mohsin pakistan and this and that bla bla bla was forced and sent for slaughter. FGS give me a break and find a better story.
nobel prize is not a biggie(this one is epic). he won the nobel prize for peace, we are talking physics here so lets stick to it and how many pakistanis won nobel prize after Dr. Salam?
TC TC PHD, kamal krte ho bhai, TC se PHD hoti tu pakistanis would be on top with doc post degress. koi factual baat karo choro nahi.

Please get enrolled in PHD, you never know you will get the next nobel prize for Pakistan.