Pakistan Tonight on MQM's Press Conference - 6th September 2011 - Haroon Rasheed & Kashif Abbasi

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
3rd Degree Anchor, infact Lifaafa Paid Just like Kamran Khan .... Well, HR & KA have valid points & argument .....

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why do the anchors call mqm people mahajir, which they are not.
Some one needs to ask them why do you call themselves muhajir, I am a muhajir by that token but I was born in Pakistan and am NOT a MUHAJIR.

nicenfair

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
why do the anchors call mqm people mahajir, which they are not.
Some one needs to ask them why do you call themselves muhajir, i am a muhajir by that token but i was born in pakistan and am not a muhajir.

great, same my forfathers were from kashmir, but i am not mohjir
payback time for mqm

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
for that matter IK is from a family which immigrated from Jalandhar in 1947 and he should also be a mohajir by the same token, but he is not and does not call himself one.
Bhutto immigrated from india but he never called himself a mohajir.
NS and his family were also immigrants from Kashmir but are they mohajir?
There are millions like us and they want to be called Pakistani and not Muhajir. Many urdu speaking people are simply Pakistanis and have never considered themselves muhajirs. mqm is a clan of gangsters who thought the easiest way to grab power was to become a muhajir.
Mr. Palejo is right in saying that mqm is a jhoot ka palanda all their reasons are based on jhoot and makkari.