Pakistani opposition is ignorant of western economic set up.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Nothing is free in western countries but paid by taxpayers through direct taxation and National Insurance Contribution. The revenue collected is spent on social welfare benefits, education, health, housing, and other services. On top of that, every householder has to pay council tax (property tax) for services provided by their local authorities. Nobody can avoid paying taxes and if caught are prosecuted and if convicted are sent to jail. It is also worth mentioning that western consumers have to pay VAT (value-added tax) ranging from 17% to 22% in their countries on everything they buy in shops with an exception of a few commodities like fresh vegetables, fruits, children's clothes, and some items that are exempted. Pakistan is still one of the cheapest countries in the world to live in but our maliciously corrupt opposition leaders and their cronies have made it their obsession to mislead, misguide and misinform the masses and blame PM Imran Khan and his government for any rise in the cost of living when he has managed country's economy so prudently, efficiently and frugally and rescued Pakistan from becoming a bankrupt state.

In Pakistan, 85% of the people do not pay taxes and still want everything provided to them free of cost. PTI is the first government trying to increase revenue collection and make it mandatory but the tax dodgers are doing their utmost to put obstacles in the way. If every Pakistani earning wages and salaries and registered companies paying corporation tax pay their taxes, Pakistan would not need to borrow from IMF, World Banks, and financial institutions. Pakistanis are reputed to be the most notorious tax dodgers in the world, and yet, they are the biggest cheats and moaners.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What do you expect from the corrupt opposition whose personal business always thrives when they are in power, but they have never been able to improve the standard of life of the common people.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nothing is free in western countries but paid by taxpayers through direct taxation and National Insurance Contribution. The revenue collected is spent on social welfare benefits, education, health, housing, and other services. On top of that, every householder has to pay council tax (property tax) for services provided by their local authorities. Nobody can avoid paying taxes and if caught are prosecuted and if convicted are sent to jail. It is also worth mentioning that western consumers have to pay VAT (value-added tax) ranging from 17% to 22% in their countries on everything they buy in shops with an exception of a few commodities like fresh vegetables, fruits, children's clothes, and some items that are exempted. Pakistan is still one of the cheapest countries in the world to live in but our maliciously corrupt opposition leaders and their cronies have made it their obsession to mislead, misguide and misinform the masses and blame PM Imran Khan and his government for any rise in the cost of living when he has managed country's economy so prudently, efficiently and frugally and rescued Pakistan from becoming a bankrupt state.

In Pakistan, 85% of the people do not pay taxes and still want everything provided to them free of cost. PTI is the first government trying to increase revenue collection and make it mandatory but the tax dodgers are doing their utmost to put obstacles in the way. If every Pakistani earning wages and salaries and registered companies paying corporation tax pay their taxes, Pakistan would not need to borrow from IMF, World Banks, and financial institutions. Pakistanis are reputed to be the most notorious tax dodgers in the world, and yet, they are the biggest cheats and moaners.
You dont knw anything just making generalized statements. Paksitanis ALREADY pay 17% GST which is VAT. From my 10 years in a western country....i NEVER paid council tax or watever that is. I declared my income below the taxable threshold and NEVER paid income tax and millions like me didnt pay either and neve rowned property so never paid property tax. U are probably refering to one pathetic little island in the north sea but the "west" as u call it is MORE than than pathetic cold little island u are most likely refering to.....so stop generalizing munna

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
You dont knw anything just making generalized statements. Paksitanis ALREADY pay 17% GST which is VAT. From my 10 years in a western country....i NEVER paid council tax or watever that is. I declared my income below the taxable threshold and NEVER paid income tax and millions like me didnt pay either and neve rowned property so never paid property tax. U are probably refering to one pathetic little island in the north sea but the "west" as u call it is MORE than than pathetic cold little island u are most likely refering to.....so stop generalizing munna
Which country do you live in? It's interesting that you don't pay any tax!

paki__

MPA (400+ posts)
aap tax wali baat theek kaih rahe ho, but salaried class to tax de rahi hai. unka to paycheck me se kaat lia jata hai tax. rola is baat ka hai ke landowners aur businessmen tax nahin de rahe. un se bhi tax lia jae. aur koi hakoomat unko hath nahin lagati

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Come on Parwari he is 100% correct what do you know apart from lying and corruption.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
aap tax wali baat theek kaih rahe ho, but salaried class to tax de rahi hai. unka to paycheck me se kaat lia jata hai tax. rola is baat ka hai ke landowners aur businessmen tax nahin de rahe. un se bhi tax lia jae. aur koi hakoomat unko hath nahin lagati
Patwari bhai Pti ki government has taken action against all land mafias why do tou think they all are crying in Pakistan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Beghairat kitna khush ho raha hai tax chori kerke.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Probably he was scrounging on the state making false and bogus claims. It would appear that he was moonlighting all the years he was living there and at the same time dishonestly claimed every kind of benefit.

desiexchange

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Patwari benefits are for poor and needy people Asian or non asian. Poor and Needy people came from South Asia. If your corrupt masters didn't loot the country past 40 year it would have developed then Asians wouldn't need to go abroad. Think Patwari think first.
What you are on about? I suggest keep taking your tablets....don't stop!