PM Imran Khan insulted women again by claiming their clothing tempt men

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
? Quran is a book of signs or science. Make up your mind first.
I have, you seem to lack one completely, what's wrong with that?
Quran is a book of signs, those signs are in the form of different things, including science....... so it has science in it...
Among all the books that claim to be the word of God, it's unique in a sense that it compels one to do their own research on a topic "And if ye doubt this, go to the expert on it" and such...........
I told you, take your paw off that trigger and read what I write at least a few times..... I can be very confusing, I tend to be short, and assume my interlocutor to have already a solid understanding of the trivialities but damn man you're acting thick as a log....

Iconoclast

By that theory, child rapes should be significantly reduced if parents stopped sending them to Madrassahs and hostels
This I agree with.... We didn't go to madrassah........ school, mosque in the evening and quran in the middle of the mosque among 100 kids for two hours daily........... for one year..... end of story....
99% parents who have given their children phones just to drudge under the duty of parenthood have no understanding of parental lock for instance.....
Failed parenting has given us brown liberals and confused mullahs.....

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Quran is a book of signs, those signs are in the form of different things, including science....... so it has science in it...
A book of signs mean these signs are subject to readers interpretation. Science doesn't work that way. Science is based on undisputed hard facts, validated by countless experiments and observational data. Science is not scientists interpretation. It's what they observe and discover after studying, experimenting with the natural world.

Iconoclast

By that theory, child rapes should be significantly reduced if parents stopped sending them to Madrassahs and hostels
But these things happen in universities and other institutions.... so why are you so against the madrassah? Ya know to be the devils advocate? I'm genuinely interested to know.... would you be against hostels and universities as well?

Iconoclast

A book of signs mean these signs are subject to readers interpretation. Science doesn't work that way. Science is based on undisputed hard facts, validated by countless experiments and observational data. Science is not scientists interpretation. It's what they observe and discover after studying, experimenting with the natural world.
Show me a hard fact about dark matter and dark energy.... where is the fact for gravity?
take out interpretations* from science and you can't even explain 96% of the mechanics of the universe....
Goodness... Like I said stick to political bs... this is beyond you...

Edit: *Signs.

Last edited:

arifkarim

But these things happen in universities and other institutions.... so why are you so against the madrassah? Ya know to be the devils advocate? I'm genuinely interested to know.... would you be against hostels and universities as well?
Rapes can happen anywhere. Problem is not lack of modesty but lack of control on sexual urges by men mostly. Teens and children and women can also become sexual abusers but they are few compared with men.

Iconoclast

Rapes can happen anywhere. Problem is not lack of modesty but lack of control on sexual urges by men mostly. Teens and children and women can also become sexual abusers but they are few compared with men.
That's because men mostly work in the fields, enjoy positions of power.... give women those and you'd be surprised..... why do women start howling when they see a shirtless dude on tv (late night shows) but oh boy if a man does it that's objectifying women lol poor feminists you.....

arifkarim

Show me a hard fact about dark matter and dark energy.... where is the fact for gravity?
take out interpretations from science and you can't even explain 96% of the mechanics of the universe....
What scientists observe and discover with their experiments is what becomes science presently. It means it will change someday in future as new experiments and more observations are conducted. How can Quran give absolute scientific knowledge on something that is constantly changing with time? Are you going to reinterpret same Quranic verse differently if present science it is referring to changes in future?

Iconoclast

What scientists observe and discover with their experiments is what becomes science presently. It means it will change someday in future as new experiments and more observations are conducted. How can Quran give absolute scientific knowledge on something that is constantly changing with time? Are you going to reinterpret same Quranic verse differently if present science it is referring to changes in future?
We haven't felt the need to interpret it yet, we won't in the future either, the rest is your generic way out of the corner, I'll give you that.... science is changing but yet you are ready to tout it as the proof that there is no God.... lol pick a fuckin side......
You observe something today and based on that you tell me there is no god and you expect me to jeopardize my aakhirat on that?
Gravity's effects won't change, what exerts it might..... like i said, stick to poltical bs...

Iconoclast

Quran give absolute scientific knowledge on something that is constantly changing with time?
That's human knowledge you speak of, Quran is Allah's knowledge, eternal and absolute.... this is what your brain fails to escape.... you're arguing for the sake of arguments so laugh it off and move on....
*Enscape.... fkin autocorrect...

arifkarim

That's human knowledge you speak of, Quran is Allah's knowledge, eternal and absolute
Ok but Quran is for the humans or Allah? If it is for humans then they must be capable for understanding it. Or are they just going to reinterpret Quran with the changing science?

Iconoclast

Quran is not a book of science. Why would I use science to validate or disprove Quran and God? Are you even reading what you are writing?
LMFAO..... You pull so many threads you confused yourself because unlike your average joe, I'm taking you on on your every one of it.... I told you, you have comprehension issue... reread what i've said so far at least 5 times, only then you might have a remote chance of understanding......
Quran is the word of God, For me to believe in Quran I have to believe My God is all knowing.... he doesn't need the validation of science..... science can catch up to what's in it....
And science is the mechanics of the universe, who better to describe it than the creator? It's the book of knowledge, it has what you call science in it too..... but it covers other fields too.....
man oh man

arifkarim

he doesn't need the validation of science..... science can catch up to what's in it....
But that's not the goal of science to catch up with the Quran. If science discovers something that goes against Quranic teachings, it would still not invalidate Quran as it is not the book of science.

Iconoclast

I never said that. Where are you getting this bullshit from?
Then why the fuck would you seek justification for quranic verses? how else are you supposed to either accept it or reject it..... surely you aren't going to set out to prove the existence of angels or otherwise or the narrtions of the past... all we have as a touchstone is the science in it.... if that checks out, i don't need to doubt the rest of it...
You bring up bullshit and then moan? I've never seen you stumble before, what happened to you?