PPP/ Zardari's Supporters in Birmingham UK....(Must Read)

Zardari/PPP's supporters in UK

Let me depict the actual character and standing of those 2400 worshippers of Bhutto/Zardari present in one of the most famous arenas of UK.

Analysis of PPP/Zardari supporters in UK, mainly Birmingham (Male):

- Taxi drivers, mostly Hackney, 17 out of 24 hours they drive taxi and have no clue about their families which later doesn't do GCSE and become drug addicts, forms gangs, ditch them etc..
- Asylum seekers who constantly eye on lottery jackpots or any opportunity to get their visa status sorted.
- Illegal immigrants who search for British born females or Gories so they can get Red British Passports and never let go any chance to commit fraud.
- Another interesting category: The ones who comes to UK only on the basis of their Wives' British passport and survive on government benefits and their wives do jobs in respectable organisations, cursing their fate of the kind of Qhasam they have been granted. 2 out 10 of these wives becomes victims of Honour Killing when they use their Islamic rights after that Illeterate Junky called their Husband becomes in tolerable.
- And all these Illeterate supporters enjoys exactly the same life style as they had been enjoying in their VILLAGES, since they hardly even comes to Pakistani urban areas. And thanks to their fate, flyes straight to UK along with their 'Special' habbits, one of it being 'Scratching' their b..lls all the time.
- The elders who came to UK in 1960/1970 with their Dhuties/Kurtas on and now have atleast 10-20, 3 bedrooms semi detached houses (mostly rented to hardworking student 'without' a tenancy agreement). The only good thing they do in the whole day is to go to a Mosque for prayers but remaining time is spend assessing how much their brother in law, cousins, or people in Pakistan have been earning or who's son got married with who's daughter, or how they can construct another 20 rooms mansion in their home towns, or how they can hide their wealth, mostly kept under their pillows, duets or secrets corners of their houses with some currency notes as old as 1980? BUT STILL ON GOVERNMENT 'BENEFITS' EVEN AFTER THIS COVERT WEALTH KEPT ON INCREASING....!!
- Opportunists who only come to Pakistani political Jalsas for the sake to befriend any influential personality or further strengthen ties with corrupt politicians so when they land on Pakistani airports they can use green channels, break every law for their comforts, induct their nephews from villages to government vacancies without any eligibility criteria fulfilled or to do every illegal activity which they can do in UK.
- Last category is PAID WORKERS, mostly paid 10 GBP/hour (Cash in hand meaning no N.I/Tax deductions for their services) to bark, chant and shout slogans during jalsa.

All these cateogies of Jyialas/supporters are Illiterates and don't change a bit even after spending 25 - 30 years in UK, and not to forget 95% OF THEM CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH.

Revolution inching closer...Be a part of it..!!

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)
Most of the supporters of Zardari come from families who have benifited from the corruption of Pakistan Peoples Party ( or as defined by British Media Permanent Plunder Party). Majorities of them are opportunities and it is correct many will be on Asylum.

PPP/ Zardari's Female Supporters in Birmingham UK....(Must Read)

Zardari/PPP worshippers in Birmingham, UK
Let's analyse the female supporters and their characteristics:

Female Supporters:

- Mostly fat, stocky, chubby and ugly ladies stamping a typical corrupt Politician's looks on their faces. And fattest and the ugliest one called Head of Khawaten Wing, PPP, UK.
- Most of them are totally Illiterate and come from a rural back ground. Who can only come to UK because of Cousin Marriages Import from Pakistan using their hubby's British Passport.
- After spending 20 - 25 years, they never learn simple things e.g. how to cross a main road, how to deposit a cheque, how and when to say THANKS, PLEASE, SORRY, how to groom their children with proper manners, how to gel into British society with their own Islamic grace and list goes on....NOT TO FORGET, THEY CAN'T AND WILL NEVER LEARN ENGLISH.
- Paid workers to attend such a jalsa. 10 GBP/ hour (cash in hand payment) to bark, shout and even throw their dupattas/shawls away when and if needed.
- The ones who are anxious and thrilled to go live on TV and then they can claim to their whole family that camera caught them on tele..!!
- Opportunists who are backing their husbands to further strengthen ties with political personality's wife and later take undue favours upon returning to Pakistan.

After analysing these male and female supporters who says Brain is Draining from Pakistan?

Revolution will inshallah come...

Jazakallah

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Let me depict the actual character and standing of those 2400 worshippers of Bhutto/Zardari present in one of the most famous arenas of UK.

- Taxi drivers, mostly Hackney, 17 out of 24 hours they drive taxi and have no clue about their families which later doesn't do GCSE and become drug addicts, forms gangs, ditch them etc..
- Asylum seekers who constantly eye on lottery jackpots or any opportunity to get their visa status sorted.
- Illegal immigrants who search for British born females or Gories so they can get Red British Passports and never let go any chance to commit fraud.
- Another interesting category: The ones who comes to UK only on the basis of their Wives' British passport and survive on government benefits and their wives do jobs in respectable organisations, cursing their fate of the kind of Qhasam they have been granted. 2 out 10 of these wives becomes victims of Honour Killing when they use their Islamic rights after that Illeterate Junky called their Husband becomes in tolerable.
- And all these Illeterate supporters enjoys exactly the same life style as they had been enjoying in their VILLAGES, since they hardly even comes to Pakistani urban areas. And thanks to their fate, flyes straight to UK along with their 'Special' habbits, one of it being 'Scratching' their b..lls all the time.
- The elders who came to UK in 1960/1970 with their Dhuties/Kurtas on and now have atleast 10-20, 3 bedrooms semi detached houses (mostly rented to hardworking student 'without' a tenancy agreement). The only good thing they do in the whole day is to go to a Mosque for prayers but remaining time is spend assessing how much their brother in law, cousins, or people in Pakistan have been earning or who's son got married with who's daughter, or how they can construct another 20 rooms mansion in their home towns, or how they can hide their wealth, mostly kept under their pillows, duets or secrets corners of their houses with some currency notes as old as 1980? BUT STILL ON GOVERNMENT 'BENEFITS' EVEN AFTER THIS COVERT WEALTH KEPT ON INCREASING....!!
- Opportunists who only come to Pakistani political Jalsas for the sake to befriend any influential personality or further strengthen ties with corrupt politicians so when they land on Pakistani airports they can use green channels, break every law for their comforts, induct their nephews from villages to government vacancies without any eligibility criteria fulfilled or to do every illegal activity which they can do in UK.
- Last category is PAID WORKERS, mostly paid 10 GBP/hour (Cash in hand meaning no N.I/Tax deductions for their services) to bark, chant and shout slogans during jalsa.

All these cateogies of Jyialas/supporters are Illiterates and don't change a bit even after spending 25 - 30 years in UK, and not to forget 95% OF THEM CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH.

yaar, there might be some good people out there in UK!!!

but Mr Ghaddari enjoys support of people from different walks of life. Lets hope he does NOt stay long in Islamabad

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Right now , all the PPP supporters are paid.

The real supporters are not getting anything thats why they are angry....

The meaning of jialla is without brain. but they still have stomach.... So they are not there....

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)
even in Pakistan.. Benazir Income Support Program is just another way to Buy the votes of the poor and needy...not by using that money to create sustaining jobs... but by hooking the poor people on money and then forcing them to vote for peoples party on account of receiving that money . Its how a MAFIA works!

Wadaich

What an insight! It is a great analysis.

Wadaich

Sorry for being emotional

but Mr Ghaddari enjoys support of people from different walks of life. Lets hope he does stay long in Islamabad

Don't be an enemy of Pakistan :angry_smile:. Keep the pig and piglets (bilawal...) in the pig farms in Israel.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wadaich

Zardari/PPP worshippers in Birmingham, UK
Let's analyse the female supporters and their characteristics:

Female Supporters:

- Mostly fat, stocky, chubby and ugly ladies stamping a typical corrupt Politician's looks on their faces. And fattest and the ugliest one called Head of Khawaten Wing, PPP, UK.
- Most of them are totally Illiterate and come from a rural back ground. Who can only come to UK because of Cousin Marriages Import from Pakistan using their hubby's British Passport.
- After spending 20 - 25 years, they never learn simple things e.g. how to cross a main road, how to deposit a cheque, how and when to say THANKS, PLEASE, SORRY, how to groom their children with proper manners, how to gel into British society with their own Islamic grace and list goes on....NOT TO FORGET, THEY CAN'T AND WILL NEVER LEARN ENGLISH.
- Paid workers to attend such a jalsa. 10 GBP/ hour (cash in hand payment) to bark, shout and even throw their dupattas/shawls away when and if needed.
- The ones who are anxious and thrilled to go live on TV and then they can claim to their whole family that camera caught them on tele..!!
- Opportunists who are backing their husbands to further strengthen ties with political personality's wife and later take undue favours upon returning to Pakistan.

After analysing these male and female supporters who says Brain is Draining from Pakistan?

Revolution will inshallah come...

Jazakallah

I wonder on the efficiency of British drainage system that is fluent even after such a dirt/filth gift/shift from pakistan.

Wadaich

but Mr Ghaddari enjoys support of people from different walks of life. Lets hope he does stay long in Islamabad

I challenge you my venerable sir! Find out only one بندے دا پتر in entire PPP, or else take all the PPP Jiala's in your party and change the of stars on your party flag into pigs.

I strongly protest on this shame ful post ............Although i m strong supporter of PML-N n PTI but i cant support this article

I m surprise , wt Proud pakistani trying to tel, he is trying to discriminate educated and non educated.

My concern is only ...............we shud not be personalised by saying some one chubby, mooti, taxi driver...............r they not human being.........
dont they ve right to like or dislike

Saying to some one illeterate mean u r trying to say only educated ppl has a right to decide the desitny of Pakistan.

I m not the supporter of zardari and even not supporting him.................But i always give respect to every one despite of he/she belongs to PPP or MQM supporter

we shud not be personalised...........this is very unfair and big question mark on ur so called education or morality.......
Please dont humilate the worker(if they r) like this....

say wt ever u want to zardari but not to the other ppl

i request to admn plz ask the moderator to amend his thread .......and give respect to every one.......

Last edited:

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
I challenge you my venerable sir! Find out only one بندے دا پتر in entire PPP, or else take all the PPP Jiala's in your party and change the of stars on your party flag into pigs.
Well-Said! I will tell you my PERSON-to-PERSON meetings details with Indra Gandhi's step-brother; Faisal-Salah-Hayat's "Pinky" & AZ's youthful endeavors in P.E.C.H.S (Nursery) in early 1971; when you will visit LHE. Remember to meet "ME" no matter how 'short' your stay is! All "TRUTH" no 'gossips' OR 'Hear-Say!".

gazoomartian

Corrections: In my previous reply, I left the 'NOT' out and some people got upset. sorry, the correct reply should have been:

but Mr Ghaddari enjoys support of people from different walks of life. Lets hope he does NOT stay long in Islamabad

Wadaich

Corrections: In my previous reply, I left the 'NOT' out and some people got upset. sorry, the correct reply should have been:

but Mr Ghaddari enjoys support of people from different walks of life. Lets hope he does NOT stay long in Islamabad

شکریہ چاچو جی - اب اپنے جھنڈے پر ستارے لگے رہنے دیں -