Priti Patel is bound to deport Nawaz Sharif, reports Financial Times.

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
Why should anyone go to jail just for "having lunch with Netanyahu"?

because she is a British serving politician who met the prime minister of Israel unofficially without the knowledge of the British government and she did this while she was on holiday in Israel, basically she is a zionist cunt...

the whole story is online,

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
because she is a British serving politician who met the prime minister of Israel unofficially without the knowledge of the British government and she did this while she was on holiday in Israel -
She's a minister and the PM knew about it; she just didn't report to the careerists at the Foreign Office.

...basically she is a zionist c@@t...
Zionism is great. Have you ever wondered how many of Pakistan's problems could be resolved if Pakistanis championed Zionism and the truths supporting it rather than remain sunk in an abysmal swamp of falsehoods, hatreds, and corruptions?

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
She's a minister and the PM knew about it; she just didn't report to the careerists at the Foreign Office.

Zionism is great. Have you ever wondered how many of Pakistan's problems could be resolved if Pakistanis championed Zionism and the truths supporting it rather than remain sunk in an abysmal swamp of falsehoods, hatreds, and corruptions?

thats fine, go ahead and be a zionist :)

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
thats fine, go ahead and be a zionist :)
IMO it's not going to be enough to simply accept the decision of the Pakistani government when and if it changes its stance on relations with Israel, or even before it does: to exit the swamp you're going to have to fight the battles to justify it on moral grounds to your fellow Pakistanis. Only then, I think, can Pakistan reach a higher level of decency and citizen responsibility at every level of society and government. For now, you're still stuck in the "it's not my job to stand for the truth" authoritarian mode that a Pakistani diplomat invoked to justify his behavior to me over forty years ago.