Problems of incest and cousin marriages

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If something is allowed in Quran then it means it doesn't have any flaws. Otherwise Quran would not have prohibited eating pork and gambling and brother sister marriage. These actions can result in serious problems that's why they are prohibited in Quran. One can say gambling shouldn't have been banned. If it was allowed then it doesn't mean one has to gamble.
Man thats the problem with you people, there are no grey areas with you, it has to be black and white. No where does the Quran prohibit slavery, then I guess we should go back to having slaves, since the Quran doesn't abolish it because slavery should have no flaws according to your logic. Nor does it abolish concubines and mistresses, time for me to start building my harem then!

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Man thats the problem with you people, there are no grey areas with you, it has to be black and white. No where does the Quran prohibit slavery, then I guess we should go back to having slaves, since the Quran doesn't abolish it because slavery should have no flaws according to your logic. Nor does it abolish concubines and mistresses, time for me to start building my harem then!
???❤️❤️❤️

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
so you are against slavery, but Prophet Muhammad PBUH had slaves and he also had sexual intercourse with one of them, are you telling me what Prophet Muhammad PBUH did, is haram today for us, It is embarrassing?

Quran says "O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries and those whom thy right-hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war, " So the Quran message is prohibited today? What are you trying to suggest? Are you suggesting we should stop using some of the Quran guidance at this time? Not only that you are making fun of the Sunna and ayat of the Quran by saying the following "time for me to start building my harem then! " You are also suggesting Quran guidance has ceased to be used today.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
so you are against slavery, but Prophet Muhammad PBUH had slaves and he also had sexual intercourse with one of them, are you telling me what Prophet Muhammad PBUH did, is haram today for us, It is embarrassing?

Quran says "O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries and those whom thy right-hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war, " So the Quran message is prohibited today? What are you trying to suggest? Are you suggesting we should stop using some of the Quran guidance at this time? Not only that you are making fun of the Sunna and ayat of the Quran by saying the following "time for me to start building my harem then! " You are also suggesting Quran guidance has ceased to be used today.
So how about I buy you or your daughter as a slave and then maybe even sleep with my slave. I sure hope you can cook and clean cause I aint go use for no useless nigger.

I'm sure you are going to be ok with that, since Quran according to you says slavery is cool.

knowledge88

So how about I buy you or your daughter as a slave and then maybe even sleep with my slave. I sure hope you can cook and clean cause I aint go use for no useless nigger.

I'm sure you are going to be ok with that, since Quran according to you says slavery is cool.
When you have a personal attack on someone during a debate, it only tells that you have nothing concrete to talk about and have lost an argument.

By the wayyou don't even know what a slave is in Islam, It is prohibited to buy an individual in Islam. Slaves were Prison of war. Watch the full video and then come back to me.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
you don't even know what a slave is in Islam, It is prohibited to buy an individual in Islam. Slaves were Prison of war. Watch the full video and then come back to me.

Well then I'll just have you and your daughter kidnapped. Its going to be my personal war and you lot being POWs can become my slaves

Like I said sure hope you are cool with that, since you believe its all legit.

knowledge88

Well then I'll just have you and your daughter kidnapped. Its going to be my personal war and you lot being POWs can become my slaves

Kidnap? When you have a personal attack on someone during a debate, it only tells that you have nothing concrete to talk about and have lost an argument.

What is a Slave in Islam?
Slaves are POW.
In Islam, the prisoner of war can only be arrested if a Jihaad is declared by the Khalifa of the state. You can't start a Jihaad on your own. Dr Israr Ahmed doesn't know about Islam as well as you do? did you watch the full video ? or are you not brave enough to listen to an Alim against your argument?

Last edited:

knowledge88

Do you know why slaves in this era are not making sense to you?

It is because our ethics have changed today. All the religious books talk about slavery.

But now our ethics have changed. I would REQUEST you to watch this video.

Everything will make sense after you watch this video.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Kidnap? When you have a personal attack on someone during a debate, it only tells that you have nothing concrete to talk about and have lost an argument.

What is a Slave in Islam?
Slaves are POW.
In Islam, the prisoner of war can only be arrested if a Jihaad is declared by the Khalifa of the state. You can't start a Jihaad on your own. Dr Israr Ahmed doesn't know about Islam as well as you do. did you watch the full video ? or are you not brave enough to listen to an Alim against your argument?
Do you know why slaves in this era are not making sense to you?

It is because our ethics have changed today. All the religious books talk about slavery.

But now our ethics have changed. I would REQUEST you to watch this video.

Everything will make sense after you watch this video.

All I read and saw was all sorts of verbal gymnastics, nit picking, jumping through hoops and back peddling.

Slavery is all good and cool just as long as you don't have to be one.

For the sake of argument lets say the world changes and there is a so called khilafat and war and you and your daughter end up as POW and becomes slaves, so you'll be alright with it? You'll be fine with your master sleeping with your daughter then eh? Not so ready to accept slavery now eh? When it comes time to put your money where you mouth is eh?

You are just one of those radical extremists who support idiots like Khadim rizvi.

Let me help you make your argument for you, since you are totally incapable of it and jumping around all over the place trying to justify slavery! Fool slavery was a fact of life back then and just like Alcohol could not be outright declared haram or outlaw because Islam was a tiny religion with a very small number of followers. Most if not all of when Quran talks about slavery it highly discourages it and mentions the high rewards for freeing slaves.

Just like in the US when it tried to free slaves the south went to war against it. Slavery was such a big issue back then And when US introduced the prohibition, we all know how that went.

Slowly but surely eventually alcohol was slowly phased out and then finally declared haram. Slavery is highly discouraged, better not to have slaves, and if you have any, nothing better than to free them. Is the message the Quran gives, giving very little margin to keep or justify slaves.

Quran neither encourages or discourages cousin marriages nor does it mention it by name. Rather the Quran lists the women you cannot marry, your mother, fathers wife, sister etc etc These are forbidden but does not say go and marry your cousins. You are allowed to if you want but in our society it seems like the Quran mentions you can only marry cousins.

AND in the spirit of Islam and Quran when you know something has a chance of being harmful better to avoid it. In UAE you know you cannot get married before getting a blood test done, because it has a tiny population and inter marrige is next to impossible and in almost every household there is at least one handicapped child.

This is also true in the memon community of Karachi since they also only intermarry. Well most anyway. Almost every memon household has a deaf child and both of this I have seen first hand as I have spent a lot of time with them both.

And since you are a cutter hadith believer what happened to the Prophet's s.a.w's saying that do not marry generation after generation among first cousins, was he going against the Quran when he was saying this?

Or you chose to only believe in hadith about long beards, ankle length shalwars and miswaks.

knowledge88

All I read and saw was all sorts of verbal gymnastics, nit picking, jumping through hoops and back peddling.

Slavery is all good and cool just as long as you don't have to be one.

For the sake of argument lets say the world changes and there is a so called khilafat and war and you and your daughter end up as POW and becomes slaves, so you'll be alright with it? You'll be fine with your master sleeping with your daughter then eh? Not so ready to accept slavery now eh? When it comes time to put your money where you mouth is eh?

You are just one of those radical extremists who support idiots like Khadim rizvi.

Let me help you make your argument for you, since you are totally incapable of it and jumping around all over the place trying to justify slavery! Fool slavery was a fact of life back then and just like Alcohol could not be outright declared haram or outlaw because Islam was a tiny religion with a very small number of followers. Most if not all of when Quran talks about slavery it highly discourages it and mentions the high rewards for freeing slaves.

Just like in the US when it tried to free slaves the south went to war against it. Slavery was such a big issue back then And when US introduced the prohibition, we all know how that went.

Slowly but surely eventually alcohol was slowly phased out and then finally declared haram. Slavery is highly discouraged, better not to have slaves, and if you have any, nothing better than to free them. Is the message the Quran gives, giving very little margin to keep or justify slaves.

Quran neither encourages or discourages cousin marriages nor does it mention it by name. Rather the Quran lists the women you cannot marry, your mother, fathers wife, sister etc etc These are forbidden but does not say go and marry your cousins. You are allowed to if you want but in our society it seems like the Quran mentions you can only marry cousins.

AND in the spirit of Islam and Quran when you know something has a chance of being harmful better to avoid it. In UAE you know you cannot get married before getting a blood test done, because it has a tiny population and inter marrige is next to impossible and in almost every household there is at least one handicapped child.

This is also true in the memon community of Karachi since they also only intermarry. Well most anyway. Almost every memon household has a deaf child and both of this I have seen first hand as I have spent a lot of time with them both.

And since you are a cutter hadith believer what happened to the Prophet's s.a.w's saying that do not marry generation after generation among first cousins, was he going against the Quran when he was saying this?

Or you chose to only believe in hadith about long beards, ankle length shalwars and miswaks.
I don't think I want to engage in this discussion anymore. Let's agree to disagree.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I don't think I want to engage in this discussion anymore. Let's agree to disagree.
tenor.gif

Tapped out so fast?