Qadianism spreading in Germany- Disguised as Islam

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Read the first Qalima of Islam, "There is no God Besides Allah, Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) is messenger of Allah".
Who told you Qadianis don't believe in Kalima. Did you confirm it with any Qadiani such as ts_rana ? Or did you blindly believe your own Ulemas who falsely claim Qadianis don't believe in Kalima?

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
So? Qadiani Ulemas have also written tons of literature against your proper Ulemas
No where I have said that they are my Ulema. Source of Islam is Allah, his book Quran, Hadith of Prophet Mohammed (SAAW) and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (SAAW). After that everything is secondary.

arifkarim

No where I have said that they are my Ulema. Source of Islam is Allah, his book Quran, Hadith of Prophet Mohammed (SAAW) and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (SAAW). After that everything is secondary.
Qadianis believe in Kalima, Quran and Hadith. If so then they are Muslims like you

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who told you Qadianis don't believe in Kalima. Did you confirm it with any Qadiani such as ts_rana ? Or did you blindly believe your own Ulemas who falsely claim Qadianis don't believe in Kalima?
I have lived among Qadianis/Ahmedis, even went to their places of pray. Don't take me as ordinary person who have a internet connection and a computer.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Qadianis believe in Kalima, Quran and Hadith. If so then they are Muslims like you
Again keep yourself in the illusion, it suits you. Ok. Both of us have to die, I will die on my belief and you will die on yours. When we both will face Allah (SWT) we will get our reward. That day we will get our fate and get our justice from Almighty. I can surely say I am happy to face my Allah (SWT) if I die right now based on my belief. Can you say that for yourself?

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have lived among Qadianis/Ahmedis, even went to their places of pray. Don't take me as ordinary person who have a internet connection and a computer.

As u said u went to Ahmadies places of Pray. How did they pray ? Any kalima they have told you ?? or if you are in Ahmadiyya mosque , did u see any kalima written there ?

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
As u said u went to Ahmadies places of Pray. How did they pray ? Any kalima they have told you ?? or if you are in Ahmadiyya mosque , did u see any kalima written there ?
The wrongs of hearts cannot be done right by the writings on the walls. Iman is not only what your tongue says. Iman is singularity of belief in mind, body and soul that there is no God Besides Allah (SWT), Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) is final and last Messenger and Propeht of Allah (SWT). Whatever else you say, write, has no meaning whatsoever.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
The wrongs of hearts cannot be done right by the writings on the walls. Iman is not only what your tongue says. Iman is singularity of belief in mind, body and soul that there is no God Besides Allah (SWT), Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) is final and last Messenger and Propeht of Allah (SWT). Whatever else you say, write, has no meaning whatsoever.

You are not one who decides that What my iman is. Its God who will decide.
یہ ایک حدیث ہے اور اس کو غور سے پڑھنا۔

سیدنا اسامہ بن زید رضی اللہ عنہ کہتے ہیں رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے ہمیں ایک سریہ میں بھیجا۔ ہم صبح کو حرقات سے لڑے جو جہنیہ میں سے ہے۔ پھر میں نے ایک شخص کو پایا، اس نے لا الٰہ الا اللہ کہا میں نے برچھی سے اس کو مار دیا۔ اس کے بعد میرے دل میں وہم ہوا (کہ لا الٰہ الا اللہ کہنے پر مارنا درست نہ تھا) میں نے رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم سے بیان کیا تو آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا کہ کیا اس نے لا الٰہ الا اللہ کہا تھا اور تو نے اس کو مار ڈالا؟ میں نے عرض کیا کہ یا رسول اللہ! اس نے ہتھیار سے ڈر کرکہا تھا۔ آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا کہ تو نے اس کا دل چیر کر دیکھا تھا تاکہ تجھے معلوم ہوتا کہ اس کے دل نے یہ کلمہ کہا تھا یا نہیں؟ (مطلب یہ ہے کہ دل کا حال تجھے کہاں سے معلوم ہوا؟) پھر آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم باربار یہی فرماتے رہے یہاں تک کہ میں نے آرزو کی کہ کاش میں اسی دن مسلمان ہوا ہوتا (تو اسلام لانے کے بعد ایسے گناہ میں مبتلا نہ ہوتا کیونکہ اسلام لانے سے کفر کے اگلے گناہ معاف ہو جاتے ہیں)۔ سیدنا سعد بن ابی وقاص رضی اللہ عنہ نے کہا کہ اللہ کی قسم میں کسی مسلمان کو نہ ماروں گا جب تک اس کو ذوالبطین یعنی اسامہ نہ مارے۔ ایک شخص بولا کہ کیا اللہ تعالیٰ نے یہ نہیں فرمایا ہے: ”اور تم ان سے اس حد تک لڑو کہ ان میں فساد عقیدہ (شرک، بت پرستی) نہ رہے اور دین اللہ ہی کا ہو جائے“؟ تو سیدنا سعد رضی اللہ عنہ نے کہا کہ ہم تو (کافروں سے) اس لئے لڑے کہ فساد نہ ہو اور تو اور تیرے ساتھی اس لئے لڑتے ہیں کہ فساد ہو۔

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)

Here is another ayat: Let Allah decide whats wrong and whats right.

قَالَتِ الۡاَعۡرَابُ اٰمَنَّا ؕ قُلۡ لَّمۡ تُؤۡمِنُوۡا وَ لٰکِنۡ قُوۡلُوۡۤا اَسۡلَمۡنَا وَ لَمَّا یَدۡخُلِ الۡاِیۡمَانُ فِیۡ قُلُوۡبِکُمۡ ؕ وَ اِنۡ تُطِیۡعُوا اللّٰہَ وَ رَسُوۡلَہٗ لَا یَلِتۡکُمۡ مِّنۡ اَعۡمَالِکُمۡ شَیۡئًا ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰہَ غَفُوۡرٌ رَّحِیۡمٌ ﴿۱۵﴾
اُردو
بادیہ نشین کہتے ہیں کہ ہم ایمان لے آئے۔ تُو کہہ دے کہ تم ایمان نہیں لائے لیکن صرف اتنا کہا کرو کہ ہم مسلمان ہوچکے ہیں۔ جبکہ ابھی تک ایمان تمہارے دلوں میں داخل نہیں ہوا۔ اور اگر تم اللہ اور اس کے رسول کی اطاعت کرو تو وہ تمہارے اعمال میں کچھ بھی کمی نہیں کرے گا۔ یقیناً اللہ بہت بخشنے والا (اور) بار بار رحم کرنے والا ہے
۔

Wake up Pak

The truth of the matter is that the Qadianis can not be considered Muslim but, they have all the right to practice their religion.

arifkarim

And yet you didn't see any Kalima on Qadiani mosques?
A7245940-DBDE-4-EE2-98-A6-D0-EE577-DFBF2.jpg

arifkarim

So did you Pierce through Qadiani hearts?

arifkarim

Peaceful Qadiyani WTH joke of the day

the Fitna they are creating in Muslims never bring peace.
As long Muslims are not converting to Qadianiat, there is no fitna about them. Most if not all Qadiani conversations happen from non Muslims so why you worry?