Sex-for-rent offered by landlords - BBC News

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shame on you........I dunno where did you understand the religion islam from
there is a difference what Allah has commanded and what people are doing
If people are not obeying Allah's commandments then it's not Allah's fault its yours

I dont, Pakistan does. Religion is a cancer for any society.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
Muslims ruled for 700 years there down fall started when kings made millions $$$$ of Palaces for loves, when they stopped developing and making things. Westerned rulling over 400 years now down fall when gays, lesbians and moved away from Religion.
Religion make society very rudimentary and most of the thoughts in people mind are only circle around religion and that’s the reason no intellectual achievements being made. Western society shunned religion for past 200-300 years and that’s where the progress started. Elon musk would never dreamed of Mars if he would stick with religious thoughts . I can see no religion in next 10 years. Those who ll still follow has to go away from societies and live in isolation.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
I
If people are not obeying Allah's commandments then it's not Allah's fault its yours
If ppl cannot follow then it’s not practical religion . You can be Muslim as am I but if you not following you are not religious no matter how much you say. Smart people like diesel long realized the fact that religion is the best tool to exploit people and there is no reality in after life amd that’s what he is doing. Diesel first exploited people coming with strong religion beliefs of jihad in 80s and made tons of monies and now he is exploiting again with another interpretation of Islam. He will keep it changing depends whatever suit to him and people like you will stick to the very strict dogmas diesel put in the era of 80s. At the end all those prophet were very smart intelligent people that’s all

Vitamin_C

It’s not about that.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
the reason for our downfall since 1980s is moving towards religion. Wahabi and mullah-ism
There I fixed it for you. Islam contrary to popular belief no thanks to crazy mullahs and things like wahabism is a pretty liberal religion. 95% of things declared haram or part of religious practice by todays mullahs really aren't. These people have made Islam look like a crazy cult and tougher to follow than becoming a monk, everything that is fun and has a entertainment value is declared haram by them. A proper a true adherent to Mullah Islam today can't even watch a simple PG rated movie without feeling guilty that he his committing at least half a dozen sins. Muslims according to them should be all serious, no fun, boring and crass people. If you are not then obviously you must be indulging in some sort of sin!

It's no surprise people like you have left the religion. But there is a what you might call ( and I know traditionalists wont like the term ) reformers of varying degrees out there. And I believe in another 50 to a 100 years this Mullah-ism will die its death, because there is no place for it in the modern world and is totally at odds with it while also as more and more people realize what actual Islam is rather than the bhukarized mullah Islam being stuffed down peoples throats today.

Vitamin_C

If ppl cannot follow then it’s not practical religion . You can be Muslim as am I but if you not following you are not religious no matter how much you say. Smart people like diesel long realized the fact that religion is the best tool to exploit people and there is no reality in after life amd that’s what he is doing. Diesel first exploited people coming with strong religion beliefs of jihad in 80s and made tons of monies and now he is exploiting again with another interpretation of Islam. He will keep it changing depends whatever suit to him and people like you will stick to the very strict dogmas diesel put in the era of 80s. At the end all those prophet were very smart intelligent people that’s all

Religions played an important and positive role in early civilizations but they are Politically obsolete now and mostly used by conmen like diesel or rascals like Baghdadi and Khadim Rizvi to gain power, women and influence.

UK was lucky that their Christianity allowed them to separate God from the King which gave them the right to question their rulers which led to freedom of speech which led to a culture that brought modernization.

The reason why political Islam is such a poison for any society that adopts it is because the religious figures of Islam and the priests are treated as if they are God and no speech against them is tolerated which means that they can’t even be questioned and without freedom of thought and freedom of speech society cannot progress.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If ppl cannot follow then it’s not practical religion
Correct. But Islam is very practical.

You can be Muslim as am I but if you not following you are not religious no matter how much you say.
Thing is like I mentioned in the earlier post in this thread 95% of what we are told you are supposed to do to be religious or haram, really isn't that way.

You can live a normal life, have fun, go out, enjoy life and still be a good Muslim. Its the mullahs that want us to live like robots following a strict regime micro managing every aspect of our lives.

Vitamin_C

There I fixed it for you. Islam contrary to popular belief no thanks to crazy mullahs and things like wahabism is a pretty liberal religion. 95% of things declared haram or part of religious practice by todays mullahs really aren't. These people have made Islam look like a crazy cult and tougher to follow than becoming a monk, everything that is fun and has a entertainment value is declared haram by them. A proper a true adherent to Mullah Islam today can't even watch a simple PG rated movie without feeling guilty that he his committing at least half a dozen sins. Muslims according to them should be all serious, no fun, boring and crass people. If you are not then obviously you must be indulging in some sort of sin!

It's no surprise people like you have left the religion. But there is a what you might call ( and I know traditionalists wont like the term ) reformers of varying degrees out there. And I believe in another 50 to a 100 years this Mullah-ism will die its death, because there is no place for it in the modern world and is totally at odds with it while also as more and more people realize what actual Islam is rather than the bhukarized mullah Islam being stuffed down peoples throats today.

There is an obvious problem with Mullahism, extremism and polarization in Pakistan is worst today than Zia’s time and Imran Khan is making it even worse with the Peerni on his shoulder. Pakistani Ex-Muslims and Ghamdi have the same goal of fixing this problem but I fear that Islam is a unique religion which unlike Christianity it cannot be reformed.

If it could be reformed that would be great because that’s how British broke the shackles by reforming their Christianity and forming their own Church separate from Rome and adopting freedom of Speech faster than other European countries.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Imran Khan is making it even worse with the Peerni on his shoulder.
Although he talks a lot about Islam and I'm totally not a fan of his shrine worship and sufism, but thats his personal belief. I don't see him bringing too much of it into the political system of Pakistan.

Watch some talks by the UK based Mufti Abu Layth. We need more people like him today along with ghamdi.

And since you are a big fan of this guy I'll post this video, although mufti at a slight disadvantage because its in urdu. Mufti is better able to express himself in English although he read, writes and speaks urdu.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
UK was lucky that their Christianity allowed them to separate God from the King
Islam was never meant to be political or a way of ruling people. Neither was Christianity. But the clergy and con men made it so, so they could control and rob the people.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
Correct. But Islam is very practical.

Thing is like I mentioned in the earlier post in this thread 95% of what we are told you are supposed to do to be religious or haram, really isn't that way.

You can live a normal life, have fun, go out, enjoy life and still be a good Muslim. Its the mullahs that want us to live like robots following a strict regime micro managing every aspect of our lives.
If it was practical mostly should follow, look around and see what you are following. From your economic system to day to day dealing.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If it was practical mostly should follow
Most don't know what it is, they just rely on these dhongi mullahs to tell them what it is. And to some extent knowingly or knowingly are actually following it. Because they can't or choose not to follow these self created impracticalities.

kakamuna420

Islam was never meant to be political or a way of ruling people. Neither was Christianity. But the clergy and con men made it so, so they could control and rob the people.
the discussion was not about Islam and UK. These renters are not Muslims. However, the UK paid thugs are moving the discussion to Islam and Atheism.

- Ya Allah. Ya Mohammed -

kakamuna420

he is just a spoiler so that people should not talk about the criminality of East India Tea company.

Khair Andesh

That’s the reason for their society being so far ahead of ours and the reason for our downfall since 1980s is moving towards religion.
چالاک مغرب نے اپنے پس خوردہ غلاموں کی سوچ کو اس سےآگے بٖڑھنے ہی نہیں دیا، اور انہیں یہی باور کروایا ہوا ہے کہ ننگا ہونا ترقی کا ذریعہ ہے۔
اول تو ایسا ہے نہیں، اور اگر ایسا ہو بھی تو ہم ایسی ترقی پر لعنت بھیجنتے ہیں، جو خدا کی ناراضگی کا سبب بنتی ہو۔
مسلمانوں کی ترقی کا ایک ہی راستہ ہے، اور وہ ہے دین پر عمل۔

Khair Andesh

قدرت نے انہیں یہ کارخانہ افزائش نسل کے لیے عطا کیا تھا اور انہوں نے کرائے پر چڑھا دیا

!...........واؤ

اِن اَدر ورڈز....... ایکونومک سیلف سفیشینسی ایٹ اٹس بیسٹ

Is the rent on monthly, weekly or daily basis?

may be hourly
لبرلزم کے جھانسے میں آئی ہوا کی یہ بیٹیاں بھی کسی کی ماں بہن ہیں۔لہذا یہ افسوس کا مقام ہے، نہ کہ ٹھٹھہ اڑانے کا۔اور غالبا آپ نے غور نہیں کیا کہ مملکت خداداد بھی اسی راہ پر چل رہا ہے، جس سے مغرب ہو کر گزرا ہے۔ لہذا منزل بھی پھر مشترکہ ہی ہو گی خدانخواستہ۔جس رفتار سے لبرل طاغوتی قوتیں منزل پر منزل مار رہی ہیں، اور انہیں روکنے کی کوئی خاص کوشش نہیں، یہ سٹیج ادھر بھی جلد آ سکتی ہے۔،
لہذا ہم ان بے کس مجبور عورتوں کے لئے دعا کر سکتے ہیں کہ خدا انہیں اس عذاب سے نجات دلائے، اور مسلمانوں کو اس مصیبت سے دور رکھے
۔​

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لبرلزم کے جھانسے میں آئی ہوا کی یہ بیٹیاں بھی کسی کی ماں بہن ہیں۔لہذا یہ افسوس کا مقام ہے، نہ کہ ٹھٹھہ اڑانے کا۔اور غالبا آپ نے غور نہیں کیا کہ مملکت خداداد بھی اسی راہ پر چل رہا ہے، جس سے مغرب ہو کر گزرا ہے۔ لہذا منزل بھی پھر مشترکہ ہی ہو گی خدانخواستہ۔جس رفتار سے لبرل طاغوتی قوتیں منزل پر منزل مار رہی ہیں، اور انہیں روکنے کی کوئی خاص کوشش نہیں، یہ سٹیج ادھر بھی جلد آ سکتی ہے۔،
لہذا ہم ان بے کس مجبور عورتوں کے لئے دعا کر سکتے ہیں کہ خدا انہیں اس عذاب سے نجات دلائے، اور مسلمانوں کو اس مصیبت سے دور رکھے
۔​
آپ ٹھیک کہتے ہیں مفت کے مفتی صاحب