Shahbaz Gill Blasting Press Conference Against Asma Shirazi

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
She is the leader of her dads party, she is a convict for hiding her dad's loot. You were saying
I understand and she gets the karma. But his wife is not an angel. she divorced her husband in a quickie and married imran at a ceremoney with zulfi bukhari on his side. how odd. Imran was a good selection in his 20s and 30s but now his selections have failed.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I understand and she gets the karma. But his wife is not an angel. she divorced her husband in a quickie and married imran at a ceremoney with zulfi bukhari on his side. how odd. Imran was a good selection in his 20s and 30s but now his selections have failed.
Quite frankly what IK wife did is none of your business, just like Maryam getting banged in the garage. What is your and my business is our money being stolen by her and daddy.

siasimerchant

MPA (400+ posts)
Jado ka sabot hai tu samne lao?
Maryam jado se he captain k sath bhagi thi, phir jado se he es ki properties nikli thi otherwise remember meri uk mein tu kya, pakistan mein b koi jayedad nahi hai?

ForReal

MPA (400+ posts)
Asima shirazi is a slut working on the behest of another SLUT……SLEAZY KUNTS…..no boundaries for these WHORES