Story of 1965 Indo - Pak War by Zaid Hamid

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Now i know why indians hate this guy....
He motivates every mulsim and specially pakistanis and on the other hand indians burn with jelousy.
His words hit them like bullet and they bleed , not from their wonds , but from their SEATS....;)

. Maha

Citizen
It was not me who advised Ayub to go for OPERATION GIBRALTAR which ended up in failure resulting in 1965 war.

Phir 1966 maen that buffoon fool went for Tashkent treaty.

This is what happens , when a bunch of fools take all the crucial decisions of a STATE.

garry317

Banned
It was not me who advised Ayub to go for OPERATION GIBRALTAR which ended up in failure resulting in 1965 war.

Phir 1966 maen that buffoon fool went for Tashkent treaty.

This is what happens , when a bunch of fools take all the crucial decisions of a STATE.

thks for the post..good to see that ppl like u r on this forum..
otherwise many here are boasting fake ego's and theories of zion hamid...

on the topic,ayub was confirmed that india will loose coz india was weak at that time..according to articles,he thought its the best way to get kashmir or last chance

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
another zion hamid night fantasy stuff:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man man man..... My my my......"night fancy stuff" I am sure it is going to scare and ride U Indians in your Dreams... .... .... Get ready for Nightmare:13:..... and nappy leaks at day times.... ..... hurry for steel nappies.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:​

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now i know why indians hate this guy....
He motivates every mulsim and specially pakistanis and on the other hand indians burn with jelousy.
His words hit them like bullet and they bleed , not from their wonds , but from their SEATS....;)

arey, sarbakaf bhai, only now you came to know why we hate him???:13:
You are tooooooooooooooooo slow...:P:P:P

garry317

Banned
Man man man..... My my my......"night fancy stuff" I am sure it is going to scare and ride U Indians in your Dreams... .... .... Get ready for Nightmare:13:..... and nappy leaks at day times.... ..... hurry for steel nappies.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:​

bla_bla.gif

zeemeer

Councller (250+ posts)
wow zaid hamid
pura dunda dy deya indians ko hahahaha
neechay indian k comments parh k unka dard pta lag gya lol :lol:[hilar]