Tax payer's money aur Khadmi-e-aala Punjab...

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is what i saw in a newspaper's front page.. what a waste of tax payer's money.....

1101316674-1.jpg

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Tax payers money? Is it a gimmick, a fancy name used frequently in Europe and USA because their citizens pay taxes. Question is does that really happen in Pakistan?
Rich don't pay tax on anything. Tax limit don't apply to poor cause they don't earn enough. Most Middle class have evolved methods to evade taxes like the big fishes. Only very few pay tax.
We again ask Tax payers money? are we talking about retail taxes or income taxes? where does that money come from that is used for these developmental projects? think
food for thought...

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Agar koe acha kaam karey tu bhee museebat, actually tumhein Punjab gvot key achey kaam dekh kar jealousy ho rahe hey- waste was required as people like you do not bother to find about the projects Punjab govt has completed. Its a dent in ur negative propoganda against PMLn. By the way Islamabad walls are full of posters of IK regarding DHARNAs, is that not a waste of money and if yes- who is paying all that money, do not say workers of PTI because I do belong to same country and know my people very well.

Last edited: