This guy is enough for mafia including Neutrals

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
A meaningful part is that ager Army mil bhe gaye hain choro ke sath tu it does not matter. Army ko apne izzat piyari hai tu IK ko dhoka na de.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
If he is enough for Mafia, better make him PM, at least he wouldn't be whining...
?
At least he is enough to give you vermins a run for their money. ;-) Just waiting for you to start jumping ship once your masters Titanic goes down. Barsaati mendek.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Meaning there is a Loot sale on "Absolutely Not" which sells very highly. People don't bother about anything apart from Independent Foreign Policy and Islamophoia..

IK doesn't need anything to sell in next elections, though there are many.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah but lover boys gonna love no matter what.
?
Yeah....maybe that's why you are so attracted to Billo. Maybe it us you David as I don't expect any patwari or a jiyala to even write a single English sentence which would be grammatically and linguistically accurate.

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If he is enough for Mafia, better make him PM, at least he wouldn't be whining...
?
The one whining is doing so because you were in busy in memes in those times when looters were actually looting your country for the past 30 years or so.

At least someone is making a wholehearted effort to make people realize how they actually sucked blood out of once-resourceful Pakistan.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
At least someone is making a wholehearted effort to make people realize how they actually sucked blood out of once-resourceful Pakistan.
As a PM, who cares about his effort to make people realize blah blah...
The only variable matter to any sane mind is productivity or even it's intent. That I cannot see living here in Pakistan. The rest of the nonsense blah blah.. might be important to someone, but not to me.