TLP & Imran Riaz Khan's biased reporting.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Justice and fair reporting are based on critical analysis, fair comparisons of situations. I am very disappointed by the substandard, poor and facicious reporting by Imran Riaz Khan in the quoted video. Let me do what he should have done.
Before that a bold demand.
If the PM of Pakistan can tweet on this why is Saad Rizvi arrogant to tweet or send a video regarding this instead of using his tarjumaan!

Here is a simple breakdown of some points from the TLP letter, recited in this video::
1-- Maktool key Vursaa say Izahare hamdardi.
What about the Policemen killed by TLP during the recent march of TLP? Those poor policemen were not Muslims or they were not deserving to be respected by the goons of TLP??
2--TLP Mazloomon kay saath kharaee hai.
What about the Mazloom policemen killed by TLP goons? Who is standing with those mazlooms? Is TLP standing with those mazlooms?
3--Tehreekey Namoosay Risalat ka zatee istemal intehaee Kabilay muzzamat amal hai
Tehreekay namoos-e Risalat was used to create fasaad in Pakistan by TLP for political gains for TLP. Is TLP blaming itself?
4--Tehreekay namoosay risalat ka naara her musalmna ka nara hai.
How come now TLP is claiming that every Muslim has this naara now? Why does TLP think this now after they have used Namoos-e-Risalat for their own political gains and power games?
5--Mazhab k naam per Inteshar.
6 times TLP has used Tehreek-e-namoos-e-Risalat to create inteshaar, so how should TLP be treated especially their leaders.
6--Ainay Pakistan key rooh say Azadi her shakhs ko haasil hai.
If that is the case then what is the reason that Namoos-e-Risaalat is the naara of TLP?
7-- Kisi ko makool shikaiat hai to us k leeyay kanoon maujood hai.
If that is the case then why has TLP raided, looted, plundered, and killed citizens of Pakistan 6 times in the last 4 years?
8--Istemaree Takatain firka vaariat ko hava day raheen hai.
Is TLP a tool of the same Istemaree takatain? Is TLP an agent of Istemaari takatain? according to what they have caused in the last 6 inteshaar creating chaos?
9--Shafaf aur ghair janibdaran tehkeek.
Will TLP hand over its members who have plundered, looted, and killed? those who brought firearms to the so-called Tehafuzay risaalat tehreeks?
10--Gustakhee or Tauheenay Risalat kay leeyay kanoon maujud hain.
Why has TLP not clearly demanded the death penalty for the criminals who have killed innocent people during their tehreeks? Does TLP have a different standard for itself and thus consider itself above the law?

Ending comment:
TLP leadership and their illiterate molvis should be brought to justice for feeding wrong information about Islam and Namoos-e-Risaalat to the goons who ended up committing this heinous, barbaric and anti-Islam act and crime while shouting the TLP naaras as if this was their sacred duty rightly given to them by TLP
For Imran Riaz Khan:
Point-wise breakdown and comparison are easy, simple, fair, and the way to go.
I don't know what are the pressures on you, but also I don't care because I am sure you were not forced requested to become a journalist, just do your job sir as you do for political parties.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Justice and fair reporting are based on critical analysis, fair comparisons of situations. I am very disappointed by the substandard, poor and facicious reporting by Imran Riaz Khan in the quoted video. Let me do what he should have done.
If the PM of Pakistan can tweet on this why is Saad Rizvi arrogant to tweet or send a video regarding this instead of using his tarjumaan!

Here is a simple breakdown of some points from the TLP letter, recited in this video::
What about the Policemen killed by TLP during the recent march of TLP? Those poor policemen were not Muslims or they were not deserving to be respected by the goons of TLP??
What about the Mazloom policemen killed by TLP goons? Who is standing with those mazlooms? Is TLP standing with those mazlooms?
3--Tehreekey Namoosay Risalat ka zatee istemal intehaee Kabilay muzzamat amal hai
Tehreekay namoos-e Risalat was used to create fasaad in Pakistan by TLP for political gains for TLP. Is TLP blaming itself?
How come now TLP is claiming that every Muslim has this naara now? Why does TLP think this now after they have used Namoos-e-Risalat for their own political gains and power games?
6 times TLP has used Tehreek-e-namoos-e-Risalat to create inteshaar, so how should TLP be treated especially their leaders.
If that is the case then what is the reason that Namoos-e-Risaalat is the naara of TLP?
If that is the case then why has TLP raided, looted, plundered, and killed citizens of Pakistan 6 times in the last 4 years?
Is TLP a tool of the same Istemaree takatain? Is TLP an agent of Istemaari takatain? according to what they have caused in the last 6 inteshaar creating chaos?
Will TLP hand over its members who have plundered, looted, and killed? those who brought firearms to the so-called Tehafuzay risaalat tehreeks?
Why has TLP not clearly demanded the death penalty for the criminals who have killed innocent people during their tehreeks? Does TLP have a different standard for itself and thus consider itself above the law?

Ending comment:
TLP leadership and their illiterate molvis should be brought to justice for feeding wrong information about Islam and Namoos-e-Risaalat to the goons who ended up committing this heinous, barbaric and anti-Islam act and crime while shouting the TLP naaras as if this was their sacred duty rightly given to them by TLP
For Imran Riaz Khan:
I don't know what are the pressures on you, but also I don't care because I am sure you were not forced requested to become a journalist, just do your job sir as you do for political parties.
Imran Riaz Khan aka Geela Teetar is a poodle of Islamist terrorist parties and GHQ

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ اینکر اور اس طرح کے کئی یو ٹیوبر لبیکیوں کے سہولت کار ہیں ۔ جن دنوں لبیکی سڑکوں پر تماشے لگا رہے تھے تو اس بے شرم اینکر کے مطابق پولیس والے بھی شہید تھے اور مرنے والی لبیکی بھی شہید تھے۔ اس طرح کے لوگ ہی عوام کو گمراہ کرنے کا ذریعہ ہیں۔ اس سے بندہ پوچھے کہ کونسی قرآنی آیت مرنے والوں کو اور مارنے والوں دونوں کو شہید کہتی ہے۔

arifkarim

یہ اینکر اور اس طرح کے کئی یو ٹیوبر لبیکیوں کے سہولت کار ہیں ۔ جن دنوں لبیکی سڑکوں پر تماشے لگا رہے تھے تو اس بے شرم اینکر کے مطابق پولیس والے بھی شہید تھے اور مرنے والی لبیکی بھی شہید تھے۔ اس طرح کے لوگ ہی عوام کو گمراہ کرنے کا ذریعہ ہیں۔ اس سے بندہ پوچھے کہ کونسی قرآنی آیت مرنے والوں کو اور مارنے والوں دونوں کو شہید کہتی ہے۔
جب مرنے والے اور مارنے والے دونوں مسلمان ہوں گے تو شہید بھی دونوں ہی کہلائیں گے

arifkarim

تو جو بھی مسلمان قتل ہوتا ہے وہ شہید ہوتا ہے ؟؟
جو مسلمان بھی حق پر مارا جائے وہ شہید ہے۔ حق کیا ہے اس کا سب کے پاس اپنا اپنا ورژن ہے۔ جیسے ممتاز قادری پاکستانی قانون کے نزدیک سفاک دہشت گرد و قاتل ہے۔ جبکہ لبیکیوں و دیگر اسلام پسندوں کے مطابق وہ شہید ہے
اسی طرح بھٹو کو بھی قانون نے قصوری کا قتل ثابت ہونے پر سزائے موت دی تھی۔ لیکن بھٹو کے جیالے اسے عدالتی قتل اور شہادت کہتے ہیں

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جو مسلمان بھی حق پر مارا جائے وہ شہید ہے۔ حق کیا ہے اس کا سب کے پاس اپنا اپنا ورژن ہے۔ جیسے ممتاز قادری پاکستانی قانون کے نزدیک سفاک دہشت گرد و قاتل ہے۔ جبکہ لبیکیوں و دیگر اسلام پسندوں کے مطابق وہ شہید ہے
اسی طرح بھٹو کو بھی قانون نے قصوری کا قتل ثابت ہونے پر سزائے موت دی تھی۔ لیکن بھٹو کے جیالے اسے عدالتی قتل اور شہادت کہتے ہیں
Let Allah do HIS faisla because only HE can do this we are just HIS creation and have no right to declare that. Let people say what they want to for that is a test we have to go through with grace, compassion and magnanimity.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Ending comment:
For Imran Riaz Khan:
F#$K you TLP and your letter. It's too late to back peddle now. When someone who yells heil hitler or gives the nazi salute, then it doesn't matter if he is an official member of the Nazi party or not, because we all know what extremist ideology he follows and what influences him.

To say you motherf@#kers are not responsible for the this vulgar display of savagery is hypocrisy to say the least specially when there is so much video evidence available.

This is nothing but a cheap attempt at damage control seeing the amount of negative press they are getting.

I wish the govt had the balls to deal with these murderous savages regardless of the consequences from the public or mob violence.