UAE has established relations with Israel

daniyalashar

Citizen
ایسا نہیں ہونا چاہئے تھا دبئی کی دیکھا دیکھی باقی ممالک میں اس کار بد میں حصہ لے سکتے ہیں اللہ ہی بچانے والا ہے

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You didn't tell me the name of that country which is technologically more advanced (China is a copy cat ) and is willing to help us. You mentioned in your previous post that we should get help from more advanced countries than Israel.

From all your posts over the years on this forum, I have observed that you always think about the International relations in terms of Muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs etc. Modern world is not that much rooted into religion. All the states look for their own interests. Otherwise, China would have never been our friend. There are no permanent friends or enemies. What is Pakistan's issue with Israel? How can we help Palestinians when the neighboring Muslim States of Israel don't want to raise Palestinian issue and have forgotten Palestine? This 'Zionist' mantra behind everything is not good. Our Prophet (PBUH) had signed agreements with Jewish tribes. Those agreements were broken by Jews themselves, not by the Muslims. Did you ever do any agreement with Israel? If not, then why all this emotionalism?

Note 1: Please don't mind on my observation about your world viewpoint. I have stated my observation in soft and polite way. Most PTI supporters start using obnoxious words and smoke starts coming out of their ears (in anger) when they see that other people are having different opinion than theirs.

Note 2: Israel has best agricultural research in the world. Their water-usage technology is world leader. They are very advanced in weaponry. They can (and will) help us in our agriculture which is our backbone. Furthermore, we can neutralize (if not replace) India's influence in western world with the help of Israel.
Pakistan's issue is that Zionists have used terrorism and genocide to steal Palestine.We can not support tyranny and oppression.Israelcould have withdrawn to 1967 borders but it refuses to do so.the Zionists want to create a greater Israel.
Who told you China is copy cat?.China is a leader in many technologies now eg AI,Quantum communications,robotics,biotechnology etc.Americans and Russian also stole technology from Germany.Japan copied western technology so China is not the only one.Why are you sure Israel will give you technology if America or other countries are not doing it?. If you think you can neutralize India's influence in the western world by recognizing Israel then you are living on a different planet.Our prophet did sign an agreement with Jews but Jthose jews were not Zionists.Jews who created Israel are not Jews.They are Zionist atheists.They are not real Jews.

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan's issue is that Zionists have used terrorism and genocide to steal Palestine.
I've challenged Pakistanis on this forum more than once to answer this question: under what circumstances Jews are allowed to employ violence to defend themselves and their property against thieves and murderers who call themselves Muslims? I have yet to receive a direct reply to this question. Apparently, the answer is, "Never!" In effect, the "Pakistani" rule is that any life or possession a so-called Muslim wants from a Jew must be given and any resistance is classed as "terrorism and genocide"!

י: אַרְבַּע מִדּוֹת בָּאָדָם: הָאוֹמֵר שֶׁלִּי שֶׁלָּךְ וְשֶׁלָּךְ שֶׁלִּי, עַם הָאָֽרֶץ. שֶׁלִּי שֶׁלִּי וְשֶׁלָּךְ שֶׁלָּךְ, זוֹ מִדָּה בֵינוֹנִית, .וְיֵשׁ אוֹמְרִים זוֹ מִדַּת סְדוֹם. שֶׁלִּי שֶׁלָּךְ וְשֶׁלָּךְ שֶׁלָּךְ, חָסִיד. שֶׁלָּךְ שֶׁלִּי וְשֶׁלִּי שֶׁלִּי, רָשָׁע.

There are four types of people: One who says, "What is mine is yours, and what is yours is mine" is a boor. One who says "What is mine is mine, and what is yours is yours" — this is a median characteristic; others say that this is the character of a Sodomite. One who says, "What is mine is yours, and what is yours is yours" is a chassid (pious person). And one who says "What is mine is mine, and what is yours is mine" is wicked.

Aslan

We too should develop relations with them. Can assist us in security, science and agricultural advancement. All countries should look at their
We don't have to follow have sold their imaan.We should do whatjust.If Israel doesn't agrethen Pakistan should not recognize it.We don't need agriculture technology from
I've challenged Pakistanis on this forum more than once to answer this question: under what circumstances Jews are allowed to employ violence to defend themselves and their property against thieves and murderers who call themselves Muslims? I have yet to receive a direct reply to this question. Apparently, the answer is, "Never!" In effect, the "Pakistani" rule is that any life or possession a so-called Muslim wants from a Jew must be given and any resistance is classed as "terrorism and genocide"!

י: אַרְבַּע מִדּוֹת בָּאָדָם: הָאוֹמֵר שֶׁלִּי שֶׁלָּךְ וְשֶׁלָּךְ שֶׁלִּי, עַם הָאָֽרֶץ. שֶׁלִּי שֶׁלִּי וְשֶׁלָּךְ שֶׁלָּךְ, זוֹ מִדָּה בֵינוֹנִית, .וְיֵשׁ אוֹמְרִים זוֹ מִדַּת סְדוֹם. שֶׁלִּי שֶׁלָּךְ וְשֶׁלָּךְ שֶׁלָּךְ, חָסִיד. שֶׁלָּךְ שֶׁלִּי וְשֶׁלִּי שֶׁלִּי, רָשָׁע.

There are four types of people: One who says, "What is mine is yours, and what is yours is mine" is a boor. One who says "What is mine is mine, and what is yours is yours" — this is a median characteristic; others say that this is the character of a Sodomite. One who says, "What is mine is yours, and what is yours is yours" is a chassid (pious person). And one who says "What is mine is mine, and what is yours is mine" is wicked.

Jews who came to Palestine don't belong there.They left their ancestral homes in Europe and else where and came to Palestine to steal land.They managed to blackmail the British to help them establish Israel.Prior to establishing Israel there were plans to create a Jewish home land in Russia,Uganda,Australia,Japan,Madagascar,British Gyuana,Somalia etc but no state could be created and Jews ended up in Palestine due to a conspiracy by the British.

Imranpak

Now that khaleeji Arab's have recognised Israel their dream of conquering the entire Gulf region is very near. These dirty khaleeji Arab's in reality are traitors of Islam. Most of them are Zionists who sleep with Jewish women and Bollywood actresses. We must completely disown them now and form other alliances as I said before. Our Pak people who are mostly mental slaves of these retards have to be liberated from there way of thinking. Never mind their countries these khaleeji's would sell their own mothers and sisters to Israel.

Adeel__Butt

لعنت ہے عرب حکمرانوں پر

عیاش عرب حکمرانوں نے فلسطینی شہداء کے خون سے غداری کی ہے۔ یو اے ای کے بعد جلد ہی سعودیہ بھی اسرائیل کو تسلیم کرنے والا ہے۔

عرب حکمرانوں کا یہ اقدام قبلہء اول سے غداری ہے

اللہ برباد کرے یو اے ای اور سعودیہ کے حکمرانوں کو آمین

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/politics/israel-united-arab-emirates-normalization-trump/index.html
Brother, Arab Hokmrsn tu Lebnan, Flasteen, Jorden wagera ki Awam k sath kabi Ghadriyan kar chukay hain. Han Albata Kashmir ab latest ghadari hay Muslim ummah k sath...

Champion 01

Saudis and Bajwa Singh next in line.
Qalandri, tum jo marzi naam dey do Bajwa ko. Bilo heejra heejra Zardari hey rahay ga. yeh Gundwa Bilo kabhi bhi Bhutto nahi ho sakta, yeh aik chor Zardari ka napak nutfa hey. Bilo heejray k liey James aur Jameel Soomro he kafi hein filhal.

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)

Khazars dont belong to middle east

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where is JUI fazal ur rehman and others who used to chant yahoodi sazish yahoodi sazish.
And where is Ahsan Iqbal who was tweeting in arabic?
Besharam will sell their family for money