US admits its Afghan drone strike killed 10 civilians and not terrorist

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
but its fine
US must have mistakenly found them out to be kids. These were infact offsprings of some lambs
and hey even if they were humans well the US killed them with sophisticated weapons aka drones so it makes US sophisticated people and not barbaric at all
and the US dont have beard as well

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well its a start at least. Before this the US has never openly admitted taken responsibility like this.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well its a start at least. Before this the US has never openly admitted taken responsibility like this.
an apology?? right. this a Mockery. that is what my understanding of the the situations calls it.
You call it an Apology, may God be with you.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
an apology?? right. this a Mockery. that is what my understanding of the the situations calls it.
You call it an Apology, may God be with you.
Well you can take your emotional knee jerking and stuff it. The US has never apologized and get this it has no need to apologize, because if they don't what will happen, nothing, nada just like all the times in the past. At best they have labeled it collateral damage and moved on. And nobody has been able to do nothing.

But yet, there was pressure from somewhere to do this, hence like I said it's a start.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well you can take your emotional knee jerking and stuff it. The US has never apologized and get this it has no need to apologize, because if they don't what will happen, nothing, nada just like all the times in the past. At best they have labeled it collateral damage and moved on. And nobody has been able to do nothing.

But yet, there was pressure from somewhere to do this, hence like I said it's a start.
may be I should answer to your monologe and stuff it to my knee jerking.
they have learned from it.
have you?
or you still whining of who is tattiban and who is the real OG?

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
US does not accept authority of ICJ, of course.
Yes, when it comes to their sins and crimes against humanity. For the last few days they have been pushing to bring Philippines sitting President to be brought to ICJ for justice for his crimes against humanity. The poor man went after the drug barons and asked his security forces to clean the menace of drugs in his country.

Double standards..... might is right.

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اس اعتراف سے پیدا ہونے والے عدم توازن کو درست کرنے کے لئے کسی کمزور ملک کو ہدف بنا کر انسانی حقوق کا رنڈی رونا مچانے زروری ہو گیا ہے۔

Last edited:

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is this the first drone strike that has killed civilians. US has MASSACRED hundreds of civilians in Afghanistan. They are a rogue power accountable to none. Bhagori should feel happy over this incident also as their investments are safe in UK. I now have doubts on survival of Pakistan as the biggest traitors are the biggest leaders in Punjab. citizen x will also feel elated. He hates everything Afghan and Pushtun.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
دہشت گردی کے خلاف بیس سالہ جنگ دراصل مسلمانوں کے خلاف امریکی جنگ تھی اس جنگ کے دوران امریکا نے جتنے مسلمانوں کا قتل کیا تمام دہشت گرد حملوں میں ملا جلا کر بھی اتنے انسان قتل نہیں ہوئے​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
may be I should answer to your monologe and stuff it to my knee jerking.
they have learned from it.
have you?
or you still whining of who is tattiban and who is the real OG?
You could start by learning how to write properly first.