Why He left Zionist Judaism and Converted to Original Sonni Eslaam

alhamdolillaah

Voter (50+ posts)
Citizen X is a hired troll who is here to promote the official government narrative. Anyone who goes against what the TV says or youtube scholars say are automatically insane conspiracy theorists.

You sold yourself cheap man. They have you working the comment section of forums. Get a life and stop stalking zakah1, you're always the first to reply to anything related to him.

alhamdolillaah

Voter (50+ posts)
So thats a NO on the majoosi hat then, eh? Awwww I was going to ask you to post a pic of you wearing that! ?

And tell your friend when wants to accept Islam instead of you lots "eslaam", Where we believe in the Quran and Allah instead of Guron and Alluh, he can reach out to any member on this forum ( except you lol ) and they will help him out

You are a shameless dog of the government. First, I spell ARABIC words as they SOUND. Because your khazarian brothers want non-Moslems to say Izlamb and Kuran and Alah and Muzlim. It is an Arabic word, there is no correct English spelling because it is not English. I prefer to spell Arabic words how they sound, like Soorah. It's a TRANSLITERATION of the original word so there is no correct way of spelling it. The correct way of spelling it is in the ARABIC language.

Second, everywhere I see a zakah1 post I also see you talking about his appearance. Why don't you ever talk about ONE point in his videos? You only focus on material topics like clothing and spelling of words? Try to actually refute him if you can. But clearly you can't since the only thing you can ever talk about his someone's appearance. It's pathetic

Ex-Terminator

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hqdefault.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Citizen X is a hired troll who is here to promote the official government narrative. Anyone who goes against what the TV says or youtube scholars say are automatically insane conspiracy theorists.

You sold yourself cheap man. They have you working the comment section of forums. Get a life and stop stalking zakah1, you're always the first to reply to anything related to him.
You are a shameless dog of the government. First, I spell ARABIC words as they SOUND. Because your khazarian brothers want non-Moslems to say Izlamb and Kuran and Alah and Muzlim. It is an Arabic word, there is no correct English spelling because it is not English. I prefer to spell Arabic words how they sound, like Soorah. It's a TRANSLITERATION of the original word so there is no correct way of spelling it. The correct way of spelling it is in the ARABIC language.

Second, everywhere I see a zakah1 post I also see you talking about his appearance. Why don't you ever talk about ONE point in his videos? You only focus on material topics like clothing and spelling of words? Try to actually refute him if you can. But clearly you can't since the only thing you can ever talk about his someone's appearance. It's pathetic
? ? ? ? Dude you lot are crazy, just a bunch of incels you met on some conspiracy theory site and decided to do your own thing.

alhamdolillaah

Voter (50+ posts)
? ? ? ? Dude you lot are crazy, just a bunch of incels you met on some conspiracy theory site and decided to do your own thing.

See, exactly!! All you do is throw out slurs in the hope that one of them sticks. That's all you can do is insult. You can't have a genuine dialogue about the topic or any SPECIFIC point in the video, because your whole purpose on zakah1 forums is to slander as a way to discredit him. When in reality, you are insulting the Prophet Mohammad PBUH and the Qorun.

It is Sonnah to wear the hat, according to Abu Duwood and Tirmidhi as has already been proven. So not only do you insult Moslems and new Moslems, but you also insult the Qorun itself. Clearly you aren't here to have any real discussion.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
See, exactly!! All you do is throw out slurs in the hope that one of them sticks. That's all you can do is insult. You can't have a genuine dialogue about the topic or any SPECIFIC point in the video, because your whole purpose on zakah1 forums is to slander as a way to discredit him. When in reality, you are insulting the Prophet Mohammad PBUH and the Qorun.

It is Sonnah to wear the hat, according to Abu Duwood and Tirmidhi as has already been proven. So not only do you insult Moslems and new Moslems, but you also insult the Qorun itself. Clearly you aren't here to have any real discussion.
But didn't your leader say that majosi zionist jews destroy all the hadith books and all books by all imams of the four schools, so then by your own admission you are following fake hadith, and if even thats not the case then why are you wearing regular clothes, should always wear a juba, flat leather sandals travel only by camel or horse.

Dude you lot really are crazy, according to you everything is a zionist jew conspiracy, everything being followed today is wrong and a zionist jew conspiracy, only you handful are on the real eslom !

Read the Quran Habibi, Islam is not dressing like a clown, having big bushy beards, just lamenting on about zionist jew theories all the time.

You lot need to stop obsessing over zionist jew conspiracies and start learning the deen

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Look at the amount of nonsense posted by your leader, any sane person cannot watch this and come to the conclusion you people are not crazy, heretics at best

alhamdolillaah

Voter (50+ posts)
But didn't your leader say that majosi zionist jews destroy all the hadith books and all books by all imams of the four schools, so then by your own admission you are following fake hadith, and if even thats not the case then why are you wearing regular clothes, should always wear a juba, flat leather sandals travel only by camel or horse.

Dude you lot really are crazy, according to you everything is a zionist jew conspiracy, everything being followed today is wrong and a zionist jew conspiracy, only you handful are on the real eslom !

Read the Quran Habibi, Islam is not dressing like a clown, having big bushy beards, just lamenting on about zionist jew theories all the time.

You lot need to stop obsessing over zionist jew conspiracies and start learning the deen

I want to congratulate you for making one point that is not an insult on clothing. Good job!

FIrst, the leader of Moslems is Prophet Mohammad PBUH the messenger of Alluh the Almighty and the Creator of everything. Second, where did Saeed say that ALL hadith books are destroyed? You're just lying at this point and hoping people don't check your claim.

Real Moslems only follow the hadith that agree or at least do not contradict the Qorun. I do follow the hadith, but not blindly, as it says in the Qorun that if it were written by other than Alluh, surely it would have many contradictions. Blind following is not an Eslaamic concept, we don't have Rabbis or "lords". We Moslems only follow the TRUE sayings of the Prophet.

Wearing beautiful clothing and the hat of the Prophet (according to Abu Duwood and Tirmidhi) makes someone a clown? You constantly insult the Prophet and the Qorun, what's wrong with you?

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I want to congratulate you for making one point that is not an insult on clothing. Good job!

FIrst, the leader of Moslems is Prophet Mohammad PBUH the messenger of Alluh the Almighty and the Creator of everything. Second, where did Saeed say that ALL hadith books are destroyed? You're just lying at this point and hoping people don't check your claim.

Real Moslems only follow the hadith that agree or at least do not contradict the Qorun. I do follow the hadith, but not blindly, as it says in the Qorun that if it were written by other than Alluh, surely it would have many contradictions. Blind following is not an Eslaamic concept, we don't have Rabbis or "lords". We Moslems only follow the TRUE sayings of the Prophet.

Wearing beautiful clothing and the hat of the Prophet (according to Abu Duwood and Tirmidhi) makes someone a clown? You constantly insult the Prophet and the Qorun, what's wrong with you?
Man I just heard this just yesterday on one of his videos, now I am not going to scroll through those long and ridiculous videos again to get the reference. It was enough I skimmed through them once. Anyways for the sake of argument lets say I heard wrong or whatever and its not true, doesn't change anything.

My sincere advise to you is, you just accepted Islam, don't fall for this lunancy and end up jumping from the frying pan into the fire, like I said Islam is not about pointy hats and conspiracy theories. Do your self a favour and stop watching his nonsense and do one thing just one thing. Sincerely make dua that Allah s.w.t guides you and help you understand the true meaning of the deen and then read the Quran cover to cover, with its meaning and tafseer, pick which ever tafseer and translation you like. And then ask your self what was Allah's book really saying. What was its main emphasis, what was it trying to tell its reader.

And maybe come back and share with us what you found out.

All your videos on your channel and that saeeds fellow are just in a extremely diplomatic polite way just plain nonsense man, just on and on and on about this conspiracy and that conspiracy, media is out to get you, jews are out to get you, this is a zionist conspiracy that is a conspiracy theory.

There is no talk about Islam at all. Its 95% all conspiracy theory rubbish. Everybody knows media everywhere is biased, countries and governments are just looking out for themselves. Its a dog eat dog world, but that doesn't mean you have to turn into a loony of some kind. If you want to dress and look like a clown then all power to you, freedom of expression and all that jazz but don't claim it as anything to do with Islam.

There is no islam in your turbans or your beards, this is what the mullahs have led you to believe in your case your mullah would be Saaed1. The Prophet s.a.w had a beard, but guess what his and Islams greatest enemies also had beards, Abu Lahab, Abu Jahal etc etc also had beards. He was a man from among his people so he dressed and looked like his people. Of keeping beards and wearing funny hats was part of Islam then it would be in the Quran.

Infact by looking like an outcast you are going against the sunnah of the Prophet s.a.w. Because Like I just said he was a man from his people and he looked and dressed like them.

And if you think it makes you look all cool and different by messing with the spellings of Islamic names and literature fine do that too, but don't expect anyone to follow you in it because these are now almost standard way of writing things like Quran, Allah, Islam so on and so forth. But be careful because any non muslim or someone who is not well versed will pronounce Gorun or Alluh as they see it and read it and for all intents and purposes any sin if there is any will go to you too i.e you become a partner in his or her sin.

So once again leave all this lunacy behind, go back to the Quran and read it and understand it.

alhamdolillaah

Voter (50+ posts)
Man I just heard this just yesterday on one of his videos, now I am not going to scroll through those long and ridiculous videos again to get the reference. It was enough I skimmed through them once. Anyways for the sake of argument lets say I heard wrong or whatever and its not true, doesn't change anything.

My sincere advise to you is, you just accepted Islam, don't fall for this lunancy and end up jumping from the frying pan into the fire, like I said Islam is not about pointy hats and conspiracy theories. Do your self a favour and stop watching his nonsense and do one thing just one thing. Sincerely make dua that Allah s.w.t guides you and help you understand the true meaning of the deen and then read the Quran cover to cover, with its meaning and tafseer, pick which ever tafseer and translation you like. And then ask your self what was Allah's book really saying. What was its main emphasis, what was it trying to tell its reader.

And maybe come back and share with us what you found out.

All your videos on your channel and that saeeds fellow are just in a extremely diplomatic polite way just plain nonsense man, just on and on and on about this conspiracy and that conspiracy, media is out to get you, jews are out to get you, this is a zionist conspiracy that is a conspiracy theory.

There is no talk about Islam at all. Its 95% all conspiracy theory rubbish. Everybody knows media everywhere is biased, countries and governments are just looking out for themselves. Its a dog eat dog world, but that doesn't mean you have to turn into a loony of some kind. If you want to dress and look like a clown then all power to you, freedom of expression and all that jazz but don't claim it as anything to do with Islam.

There is no islam in your turbans or your beards, this is what the mullahs have led you to believe in your case your mullah would be Saaed1. The Prophet s.a.w had a beard, but guess what his and Islams greatest enemies also had beards, Abu Lahab, Abu Jahal etc etc also had beards. He was a man from among his people so he dressed and looked like his people. Of keeping beards and wearing funny hats was part of Islam then it would be in the Quran.

Infact by looking like an outcast you are going against the sunnah of the Prophet s.a.w. Because Like I just said he was a man from his people and he looked and dressed like them.

And if you think it makes you look all cool and different by messing with the spellings of Islamic names and literature fine do that too, but don't expect anyone to follow you in it because these are now almost standard way of writing things like Quran, Allah, Islam so on and so forth. But be careful because any non muslim or someone who is not well versed will pronounce Gorun or Alluh as they see it and read it and for all intents and purposes any sin if there is any will go to you too i.e you become a partner in his or her sin.

So once again leave all this lunacy behind, go back to the Quran and read it and understand it.

Ohhh okay, anything against the official TV narrative is lunacy. Anything against the official government narrative is a crazy conspiracy theory. We are all insane except the news anchors who read off of a script and their sheep followers like yourself.

I'm not even going to waste any more time with "Citizen X". All these trolls do is promote the TV narrative, and they insult anyone who goes against it. If anyone wants to know this guy's opinion, just turn on your TV or go on YouTube and watch the hired Muzlim actors there. We get it, you follow the narrative and you are an obedient "sane" slave of the government.

As for those who are genuinely and sincerely interested in finding the truth, inshuAlluh the people of Truth will be gathered together. As Alluh says in the Qorun -- be with the truthful ones.

JazakAlluh khair Dread Robert for sharing the video. Peace be upon real Moslems.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ohhh okay, anything against the official TV narrative is lunacy. Anything against the official government narrative is a crazy conspiracy theory. We are all insane except the news anchors who read off of a script and their sheep followers like yourself.
Jeez man talk about being thick headed. What nonsense are you on about, what government narrative. I asked you to read the Quran with an open heart and with dua to Allah that he guides you in understanding it and that is a govt narrative and media script?

I guess it was my mistake to try to deal with you conspiracy theorist nut jobs in a sane and polite manner, I thought being a new convert I had a little compassion for you and I should at the very minimum try to show you the right path, But my mistake you lunatics are very well deserve all the ridicule you get.

You whack jobs are the "Muslim" version of Alex Jones and Prisonplanet.

Go conquer the world in your clown suits and hasidic jewish beards. Don't mind us, we will be just laughing our heads off watching your stupidity!

alhamdolillaah

Voter (50+ posts)
Jeez man talk about being thick headed. What nonsense are you on about, what government narrative. I asked you to read the Quran with an open heart and with dua to Allah that he guides you in understanding it and that is a govt narrative and media script?

I guess it was my mistake to try to deal with you conspiracy theorist nut jobs in a sane and polite manner, I thought being a new convert I had a little compassion for you and I should at the very minimum try to show you the right path, But my mistake you lunatics are very well deserve all the ridicule you get.

You whack jobs are the "Muslim" version of Alex Jones and Prisonplanet.

Go conquer the world in your clown suits and hasidic jewish beards. Don't mind us, we will be just laughing our heads off watching your stupidity!

You were insulting and impolite literally from the first reply you made, and now you want to be seen as the victim??? You called me a clown and insulted the prophet, called us insane from the very beginning. Get lost

Last edited: