جنرل باجوہ نے کہا کہ آپ کو میرا شکریہ ادا کرنا چاہیےآپ اتنے مقبول ہورہے ہیں

4fwadbajwainkishaaf.jpg

پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے مرکزی رہنما فواد چوہدری نے ایک انٹرویو کے دوران انکشاف کیا ہے کہ سابق آرمی چیف جنرل قمر جاوید باجوہ نے کہا تھا کہ آپ کو میرا شکریہ ادا کرنا چاہیے ، حکومت جانے کےبعد آپ لوگ زیادہ مقبول ہورہے ہیں۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق رہنما پی ٹی آئی فواد چوہدری نے ایک انٹرویو کے دوران ہوشربا انکشافات کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ ہماری حکومت کے خاتمےکے بعد سابق آرمی چیف جنرل قمر جاوید باجوہ نے کہا کہ کوئی مسئلہ نہیں ہے، اب الیکشن ہونے والے ہیں آپ کو میرا شکریہ ادا کرنا چاہیے کیونکہ آپ تو بالکل فارغ تھے اور اب آپ بہت مقبول ہوگئے ہیں۔

بیک ڈور مذاکرات سے متعلق سوال کے جواب میں فواد چوہدری کا کہنا تھا کہ ان مذاکرات میں کوئی بریک تھرو نہیں ہوا، کیونکہ حکومت کی حکمت عملی یہ ہے کہ عمران خان کو نااہل کرکےان پر کرمنل کیسز بنائیں جائیں اور انتخابات کو ایک سال کیلئے موخر کردیں، ان کے ذہن میں ہے کہ ا س ایک سال میں یہ دوبارہ کچھ حاصل کرلیں گے، میں انہیں بتادوں کہ یہ کچھ بھی واپس حاصل نہیں کرسکتے، ملکی معیشت نہیں سنبھل سکتی۔

رہنما پی ٹی آئی کا کہنا تھا کہ اسٹیبلشمنٹ کے پاس اس وقت دو آپشنز ہیں ایک یہ کہ حقیقت تو تسلیم کریں اور پارٹنر شپ کریں ، دوسرا لڑائی کریں، ہم پارٹنر شپ کیلئے 100 فیصد تیار ہیں،ہم اداروں کے ساتھ بنا کررکھنا چاہتے ہیں، اسٹیبلشمنٹ اس ملک کی حقیقت تھی اب عمران خان بھی ایک حقیقت بن چکے ہیں، جو بھی یہ سمجھتا ہے کہ وہ اس حقیقت کو نظر انداز کرکے ملک کو آگے بڑھاسکتا ہے وہ بہت ملک کا اور اپنا بہت بڑا نقصان کرے گا۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1607348773671272456
انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ سب سے بڑا مسئلہ اسٹیبلشمنٹ کا یہ ہے کہ وہ ہر وقت ہر چیز کی ریکارڈنگز کرتے رہتے ہیں، کوئی بھی بات ہورہی ہو اس کا تناظر مختلف ہوسکتا ہے، ضروری نہیں کہ کسی کے خلاف گفتگو کا مقصد سازش ہی ہو، جنرل عاصم منیر کے کمان سنبھلانے کے بعد تبدیلی دیکھنے میں آرہی ہے، اب رانگ نمبرز سے فون کالز نہیں آرہیں، میڈیا میں عمران خان کو بلاک نہیں کیا جارہا۔
پنجاب اسمبلی کے حوالے سے سوال کےجواب میں فواد چوہدری کا کہنا تھا کہ کوئی ڈبل گیم کرے یا ٹرپل ، اسمبلی تو توڑنی پڑے گی، اگر اسمبلی نہیں توڑی تو ہم اس میں نہیں ہوں گے۔

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ہم پارٹنر شپ کیلئے 100 فیصد تیار ہیں،ہم اداروں کے ساتھ بنا کررکھنا چاہتے ہیں، اسٹیبلشمنٹ اس ملک کی حقیقت تھی اب عمران خان بھی ایک حقیقت بن چکے ہیں

This sentence alone tells us about how they think and what they say. A typical Ass licking group of idiots who are ready to lick it again if the environment is condusive.​

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ہم پارٹنر شپ کیلئے 100 فیصد تیار ہیں،ہم اداروں کے ساتھ بنا کررکھنا چاہتے ہیں، اسٹیبلشمنٹ اس ملک کی حقیقت تھی اب عمران خان بھی ایک حقیقت بن چکے ہیں

This sentence alone tells us about how they think and what they say. A typical Ass licking group of idiots who are ready to lick it again if the environment is condusive.​
یوتھیوں کے نئے ابو کو دعوت گناہ
Siberite Meme Chacha Basharat Awami Awaz Geo Awan S Rajarawal111 Resilient Visionartist Dastgir khan19 Mocha7 ansar_raja786 Islamabadi1 hammy_lucky aneeskhan Khi nawaz.sharif
Iconoclast desan Dr Adam miafridi Shahid Abassi chandaa Raiwind-Destroyer Oppostion Is Mafia jani1 atensari taban Rambler Wake up Pak pti 56 cestmoi246 Okara Hunter1 انقلاب samkhan samisam ranaji Citizen X Nightcrawl

Siberite

I told you Arif, in Pakistani Politics, they are all the same. Just few days ago, IK himself offered ISI to get involved with policing the criminals .. and extended his hand of friendship ... You can write all you want, but you can't convince me that he is a different breed.

samisam

اس بات میں تو کوئی شک نہیں کہ حکومت ٹوٹنے سے پہلے بہت غیر مقبول ہوچکی تھی ُاور اگر سازش رجیم چینج نا ہوتی تو اگلا الیکشن مہنگائی کی نظر ہو جاتا ُاور کوئی اور حکومت میں آتا
دراصل باجوے نے کبے عمران خان کو لات ماری کبے عمران کا کب سیدھا ہوگیا

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I told you Arif, in Pakistani Politics, they are all the same. Just few days ago, IK himself offered ISI to get involved with policing the criminals .. and extended his hand of friendship ... You can write all you want, but you can't convince me that he is a different breed.
Agreed. They are all cut out from the same cloth. In the end of the day, they are nothing but boot ? polish of a different brand!

Siberite

اس بات میں تو کوئی شک نہیں کہ حکومت ٹوٹنے سے پہلے بہت غیر مقبول ہوچکی تھی ُاور اگر سازش رجیم چینج نا ہوتی تو اگلا الیکشن مہنگائی کی نظر ہو جاتا ُاور کوئی اور حکومت میں آتا
دراصل باجوے نے کبے عمران خان کو لات ماری کبے عمران کا کب سیدھا ہوگیا

تم یہ بھی کہہ سکتے ھو کہ باجوہ نے ٹوئ مار کے ٹیڑھا کبُ سیدھا کردیا ۔? ۔

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
The reality of today:
Everyone now knows the most powerful entity and the only entity that control all institutions and political parties is “Establishment”
Everyone also knows that Establishment has failed miserably to run this country.

Short Term Solution: nib the Military establishment back to its constitutional role. Remove all compromised officials from all institutions.
Mandate every political party to conduct free and fair intra party elections. Conduct mandatory elections debate live on TV on topics that matters to country ( like US elections)
Conduct Free and Fair Elections that every party accepts results.

Long Term Fix: re-write Constitution

No other Fix for this Failed State

Siberite

The reality of today:
Everyone now knows the most powerful entity and the only entity that control all institutions and political parties is “Establishment”
Everyone also knows that Establishment has failed miserably to run this country.

Short Term Solution: nib the Military establishment back to its constitutional role. Remove all compromised officials from all institutions.
Mandate every political party to conduct free and fair intra party elections. Conduct mandatory elections debate live on TV on topics that matters to country ( like US elections)
Conduct Free and Fair Elections that every party accepts results.

Long Term Fix: re-write Constitution

No other Fix for this Failed State
When was the last time you didn't hear or understand the real rulers in Pakistan?
What do you think, keeping your argument in eye, IK could have been the PM of Pakistan without striking a deal with real rulers of the country?
So, if you think IK made the people aware of the real rulers, then you are mistaken. Bhutto has done that long time ago and got his punishment.

IK could be a new phenomenon for people like you, but he already knew who the real stake holders were and after wondering in wilderness for last 20 years, eventually he found connections through Jahangir Tareen and Aleem khan ... He was merely making people like you fool for the sake of keeping you in darkness.

Citizen X

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Woh “Chey”-General patta naheen konsa sasta nasha kerta tha aur ahmaqon ki janat mein rehta tha?
Sir G if you have been following closely and if you put all the tid bits of information from here put then all together you will get a clear picture. Bijju ek number ka harami fraudiya golibaz aadmi hai. This is claimed he said it himself in a meeting with journalists when asked how do you handle IK, PTI, PMLUN,PPP all at the same time. He replied, main in sub siasatdano ko goliya deta rehta houn i.e just agrees and says yes yes everything is happening like you want look how well I am doing for you or looking how much benefit you are getting because of me.

But in the background doing his dirty crap. It's apparent he thinks himself to be some kind of mega genius. Thats why you mush have heard statements from him like. I was able to secure loans for the country, no one trusted IK. I am the one responsible for getting Pakistan out of FATF's grey list, so on and so forth.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)

This sentence alone tells us about how they think and what they say. A typical Ass licking group of idiots who are ready to lick it again if the environment is conducive.​
Totally agree with u on this, until and unless they don’t get out of this mental inferiority complex, they are living in fool paradise.

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir G if you have been following closely and if you put all the tid bits of information from here put then all together you will get a clear picture. Bijju ek number ka harami fraudiya golibaz aadmi hai. This is claimed he said it himself in a meeting with journalists when asked how do you handle IK, PTI, PMLUN,PPP all at the same time. He replied, main in sub siasatdano ko goliya deta rehta houn i.e just agrees and says yes yes everything is happening like you want look how well I am doing for you or looking how much benefit you are getting because of me.

But in the background doing his dirty crap. It's apparent he thinks himself to be some kind of mega genius. Thats why you mush have heard statements from him like. I was able to secure loans for the country, no one trusted IK. I am the one responsible for getting Pakistan out of FATF's grey list, so on and so forth.
Bajwa was a jawsmith. A windbag who would tell different stories to his pakistani superiors but do the opposite for his intl. masters. That "chey-General" in general and establishment in particular, are the snakes up our sleeves.
Their true capablities and skill set are only to keep the players of political domain under pressure by blackmailing them. When they cant find any means of leverage of any economical or moral corruption on somebody, than they produce one in their back studios.
Their institution is the mother of all corruptions.
One thing is getting clearer each passing day. If these thugs will ever be brought to justice, all the other departments and intitutions will be corruption free in no time.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
Why have we been and continue to engage in other countries' conflicts, even if it is for financial gain? Where did that money go? It seems that someone must be benefiting from it. The people of Pakistan, on the other hand, have received nothing but suffering as a result of our involvement in these wars.