سوات: قرآن مجید کی توہین کے نام پر جان لینے والے3 ملزمان منشیات فروش نکلے

swq113.jpg

سوات: قرآن مجید کی توہین کے نام پر ایک شخص کو قتل کرنے والے ملزمان میں تین منشیات فروش نکلے۔

پشاور کے مقامی اخبار روزنامہ مشرق کے مطابق ایک ملزم آئس اور دو چرس فروخت کرتے ہیں۔ ملزموں کا ریکارڈ پولیس کے پاس موجود ہے۔
https://twitter.com/x/status/1806619939463459269
پولیس ذرائع کے مطابق ویڈیو ز کے ذریعے ملزمان کی شناخت کا عمل جاری ہے۔ ان میں سے تین ملزمان منشیات فروش ہیں، جن کا ریکارڈ پولیس کے پاس موجود ہے۔

ان تین میں سے ایک ملزم آئس اور دو چرس فروخت کرتے ہیں۔ یہ تین منشیات فروش بھی اس شخص کے قتل میں شامل ہیں جس کو ان لوگوں نے قرآنِ مجید کی توہین کے نام پر قتل کیا تھا اور بعد میں اس کی لاش جلائی تھی

واضح رہے کہ سوات واقعہ میں 23 ملزمان کو گرفتار کیا جاچکا ہے، پولیس کا کہنا ہے کہ گرفتار افراد کے خلاف تھانے پر حملے اور جلاؤ گھیراؤ کا مقدمہ پہلے سے درج تھا۔

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مجھے یہ پڑھ کر ذرا بھی حیرت نہیں ہوئی ۔
اس طرح کے عادی مجرم سوچتے ہیں کے قرآن کے . یا حضور کے گستاخ کو مار دیا تو تمام گناہ معاف ہو جائیں گے اور بغشش بھی ہو جایے گی
اور اس طرح کی بات میں کوئ شک ہو تو تقی
عثمانی سے پوچھ لیں وہ کنفرم بھی کر دیں گے
تقی عثمانی نے لوگوں کو مذهب کے گستاخوں کو روڈ پر سزا دینے سے کبھی منا نہیں کرا

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
پھانسی لگاؤ تاکہ باقی حرام زادوں مذہبی دہشت کردوں کو کچھ سبق ملے اور وہ حرام زادے آئندہ ایسی کوئی بھی دہشت کردی کرنے سے پہلے سوچیں

No, they are national asset... they could even be Captain, Major or Colonel in Pakistans Mighty army... 😂 😂 😂

Citizen X

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اور اس طرح کی بات میں کوئ شک ہو تو ت
عثمانی سے پوچھ لیں وہ کنفرم بھی کر دیں گے
تقی عثمانی نے لوگوں کو مذهب کے گستاخوں کو روڈ پر سزا دینے سے کبھی منا نہیں کرا
That is because he is only following your beloved so called "shahih hadith"

Sunan Abi Dawud » Prescribed Punishments (Kitab Al-Hudud) - كتاب الحدود » Hadith 4361

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:

A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet (ﷺ) and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet (ﷺ) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet (ﷺ) was informed about it.
He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up.
He sat before the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: Messenger of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.
Thereupon the Prophet (ﷺ) said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.

Grade: Sahih

knowledge88

That is because he is only following your beloved so called "shahih hadith"

Sunan Abi Dawud » Prescribed Punishments (Kitab Al-Hudud) - كتاب الحدود » Hadith 4361

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:

A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet (ﷺ) and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet (ﷺ) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet (ﷺ) was informed about it.
He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up.
He sat before the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: Messenger of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.
Thereupon the Prophet (ﷺ) said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.

Grade: Sahih
I never said I believe on each and every Hafees.
I am well aware of this false Hadees.
Tell you the truth this is a single Hadees responsible for lots of bloodshed and death of many innocent people.
On any occasion I can convince any Mufti or Alim that this is a fake Hadees. It has some flaws. I will discuss some other time.

Citizen X

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I never said I believe on each and every Hafees.
I am well aware of this false Hadees.
Tell you the truth this is a single Hadees responsible for lots of bloodshed and death of many innocent people.
On any occasion I can convince any Mufti or Alim that this is a fake Hadees. It has some flaws. I will discuss some other time.
It is from your precious Sahih Sitta, the most authentic books after the Quran as claimed by you folk and this hadith is graded Sahih by all your top level sheiks muftis aalims and moulanas.

So if you are saying if this is fake, then you are going against all of them.

And more so if one drop of urine falls in a bucket of milk, will you still drink it?

If not, they why should any one drink a bucket of milk that has liters of urine in it i.e "Sahih Haidth" littered with well know fake and fabricated hadith ( originally published as sahih, and worse of all still printed and published as sahih as you can see from the link given ) and as time goes on more and more hadith seem to have their classifications changed, some fakes become sahih and some sahih become fake, fulan sect does not accept those hadith fulan sect does not consider that hadith as sahih on and on and on and on.

In a nutshell, nothing short of a shit show. If tomorrow even one Ayah of the Qurans turns out to be fabricated, then the entirety of the Quran comes into very serious question, but hadithiyouns have no such qualms about their haith books.

knowledge88

It is from your precious Sahih Sitta, the most authentic books after the Quran as claimed by you folk and this hadith is graded Sahih by all your top level sheiks muftis aalims and moulanas.

So if you are saying if this is fake, then you are going against all of them.

And more so if one drop of urine falls in a bucket of milk, will you still drink it?

If not, they why should any one drink a bucket of milk that has liters of urine in it i.e "Sahih Haidth" littered with well know fake and fabricated hadith ( originally published as sahih, and worse of all still printed and published as sahih as you can see from the link given ) and as time goes on more and more hadith seem to have their classifications changed, some fakes become sahih and some sahih become fake, fulan sect does not accept those hadith fulan sect does not consider that hadith as sahih on and on and on and on.

In a nutshell, nothing short of a shit show. If tomorrow even one Ayah of the Qurans turns out to be fabricated, then the entirety of the Quran comes into very serious question, but hadithiyouns have no such qualms about their haith books.
There are ayats as well.we accept them but science differs. For example
Qur'an 86:7 says that sperm originates from the backbones and the ribs, science totally disagrees with this ayat. I am writing in response to your claim above . What is your opinion about above ayat. ?

Citizen X

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
There are ayats as well.we accept them but science differs. For example
Qur'an 86:7 says that sperm originates from the backbones and the ribs, science totally disagrees with this ayat. I am writing in response to your claim above . What is your opinion about above ayat. ?
This is what you call a classic dodge and whataboutery, but but but what about that?

Would appreciate it if you would stop trying to change the goal posts at every corner and jumping all over the place.

Its perfectly fine if you say you will still drink a bucket of milk even if you know its contaminated with a liter of urine. Just be bold enough to admit it, instead of resorting to all sorts of deflection, whataboutery, moving the goal posts etc etc in some vain attempt to justify that somehow the milk is ok even if it is contaminated with urine.

knowledge88

This is what you call a classic dodge and whataboutery, but but but what about that?

Would appreciate it if you would stop trying to change the goal posts at every corner and jumping all over the place.

Its perfectly fine if you say you will still drink a bucket of milk even if you know its contaminated with a liter of urine. Just be bold enough to admit it, instead of resorting to all sorts of deflection, whataboutery, moving the goal posts etc etc in some vain attempt to justify that somehow the milk is ok even if it is contaminated with urine.
I just want you explain above ayat. How accurate is according to science?