پاکستان کرکٹ ٹیم نے تاریخ رقم کر دی

ek hindustani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
congratulations slow clap GIF

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bland batting wickets....This record will probably be broken in this world cup itself.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
oscars-standing-ovation.gif

Zabardast performance by our team, I am still in shock to be honest. Rizwan man of steel powered through almost crippled. And what a brilliant debut century by Abdullah. I have to say I lost all hope after Sri Lanka posted such a gargantuan total. And as usual both Babar and Imam both fell cheaply playing stoopid shots without troubling the scorekeeper much. I thought it was done and dusted. I even stopped watching the match but couldn't keep myself away from long and when I came back Abdullah was blazing close to a 100 and Rizvan just under 50

Usually its our bowling that saves our hide, today our bowling was totally off, but today batting not only saved us but won the hearts of every Pakistani around the world.

Congratulations on this recording breaking run chase and to the entire nation of Pakistan.

And that you team for providing some joy in our lives in these very dark times, where good news is far and few in between

LAST BUT NOT LEAST : A special thank you to the people of Hyderabad India for filling up the stadium and so vocally supporting Pakistan. Cheers of jeetay ka bhai jeetay ga Pakistan jeetay ga could be heard. I have a few India Hyderabadi friends here and they also cheer for Pakistan every time, even in a India Vs Pakistan match