Anyone doing stock trading, swing trading in us market plzz

saqiwa

MPA (400+ posts)
​یو ایس میں تو نہیں بھائی صاحب، پاکستان میں تو ہے!!، لیکن آپ نے پوچھنا کیا ہے؟ ۔

Waqas85

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear i m already doing in US market i just need some advise books Technics who is already doing it.... that would highly appreciated..

Waqas85

Yes. question please !

as i mentioned before i have invested in stock but i need to have some Technics if someone using while doing trading,swing trading any idea,advise,suggestion please... i know candle stick pattern other technical analysis but wants to get in depth.

Last edited:

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
as i mentioned before i have invested in stock but i need to have some Technics if someone using while doing trading,swing trading any idea,advise,suggestion please... i know candle stick pattern other technical analysis but wants to get in depth.
Depends on lot of things, after swing trade I normally enter trade, I have a Ph.D and have done CFA/CA so its really hard to transfer what I do in a blog.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I'll give you my secret trading technique if you promise not to tell anyone. Buy low, sell high. Please delete this after reading.

Waqas85

That would be highly appreciate if you can assist me bro i have sent u PM msg ....

I'll give you my secret trading technique if you promise not to tell anyone. Buy low, sell high. Please delete this after reading.

Waqas85

Brother that would be helpfull if you assist me on this i sent msg to belly also... kindly see your inbox i have sent one msg out there....

Depends on lot of things, after swing trade I normally enter trade, I have a Ph.D and have done CFA/CA so its really hard to transfer what I do in a blog.

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Waqas85 I trade US stocks mostly, I don't know what trading style you want to adopt but for short term trading, recognize bullish rivers and buy at support and sell at resistance. I know it's not that easy when do it practically with all the emotions of losing/earning money, as someone already said its very hard to transfer the knowledge here in one blog. I use moving averages for recognizing trends, GALE is on my watch-list for last few days, I think it's getting ready to pop.

Waqas85

I really understand that its hard to share knowledge here on this blog but people like you and @tonic having gr8 experience can share your views. Actually as i said before i m working here in dxb but due to job uncertainty i want to be put my all emotion and attention on this as i have 3 yrs exp but not good at all in term of return on investment. What i m doing for shorter term using technical things like candle stick pattern, macd, stochastic to see divergence for reversal or continuation of trend. but chances of success until now only 10/90. i have read number books of bulwosky, nelson for candle, trade for living etc. but i realized there is something mistake i m doing which caused me lost most of time. Being part of this forum i thought y should not i asked here may be someone here involved in it and may help me or we share ideas with each other. hope to hear from all of you more

Thanks in advance you can approach me at below email also
[email protected] or whatsapp 00971557799618 to interact more with you guyz....
JAZAKALLAH ....

@Waqas85 I trade US stocks mostly, I don't know what trading style you want to adopt but for short term trading, recognize bullish rivers and buy at support and sell at resistance. I know it's not that easy when do it practically with all the emotions of losing/earning money, as someone already said its very hard to transfer the knowledge here in one blog. I use moving averages for recognizing trends, GALE is on my watch-list for last few days, I think it's getting ready to pop.

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)
I really understand that its hard to share knowledge here on this blog but people like you and @tonic having gr8 experience can share your views. Actually as i said before i m working here in dxb but due to job uncertainty i want to be put my all emotion and attention on this as i have 3 yrs exp but not good at all in term of return on investment. What i m doing for shorter term using technical things like candle stick pattern, macd, stochastic to see divergence for reversal or continuation of trend. but chances of success until now only 10/90. i have read number books of bulwosky, nelson for candle, trade for living etc. but i realized there is something mistake i m doing which caused me lost most of time. Being part of this forum i thought y should not i asked here may be someone here involved in it and may help me or we share ideas with each other. hope to hear from all of you more

Thanks in advance you can approach me at below email also
[email protected] or whatsapp 00971557799618 to interact more with you guyz....
JAZAKALLAH ....

hmmm sounds like you are a tough nut, been hanging around for 3 years and still not satisfied with your returns, first two years are very important in trading, a lot of people leave if they don't do good in first two years. Anyhow, it's frustrating that you are not making money after gaining so much knowledge. Lets cut all the noise and start with basics, see my private message.

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are many variables for aggressive and moderate investments. You may not have enough time to closely watch the stocks and strategies. It's better to get help of some experts. I do my stocks trading through Sharia portfolio they are giving best in advice for both short and long term investments and plus under the Islamic or halal way of investment on a nominal fee.