Apki Awaz 22 May 2010 Hamid Mirs Controversy

RoleModel

Citizen
حامد میر کے خلاف سازش ہے

حامد میر کے خلاف سازش پر اچھا پروگرام ہے۔ کیونکہ ایک خاص گروپ پاکستان میں ہمیشہ سے ہی ان لوگوں سے بغض رکھتا ہے جو سیکیولر مائینڈڈ نہیں ہیں۔ اور بڑی بدقسمتی کی بات ہے کہ اب یہ گروپ سازشوں کے ذریعے ترقی کرتے کرتے حکومت کے سب سے اعلٰی منصب پر قابض ہوچکا ہے۔ ہمارے خیال میں گورنر پنجاب اور فیصل رضا عابدی سے پوچھ گوچھ ہونا چاہیے کہ اس سازش کے پیچھے کیا محرکات ہیں۔

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have very carefully listen to the audio tape of Hamid Mir I have not seen anything unlawfull in the tape.He is just asking some questions from the person on the phone which is not illegal in journalism.He is journalist and he is the right to get information from any source and then share it with the people around the world this is what journalim.Now there are people who are against the media and specially against some of the anchors whor are contantly informing the peolpe of pakistan agsint the corruption stories of those who are involved.I give all credits to GENERAL MUSHARAF for his freedom given to the media.It is becuase of that person who did thi job.I m not upporting the GENERAL but he did a lot of good things.Time has changed everybody should realised it now look ahead and expose all those who are selling this country and we all know who are corrupt .I fully upport Hamid Mir.keep it up Hamid Mir expose those who are on the foreign payroll.Now no one can stop you.Count down for ssuch people have already begun.May ALLAH protect our country and the people of pakistan from all bad.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have very carefully listen to the audio tape of Hamid Mir I have not seen anything unlawfull in the tape.He is just asking some questions from the person on the phone which is not illegal in journalism.He is journalist and he is the right to get information from any source and then share it with the people around the world this is what journalim.Now there are people who are against the media and specially against some of the anchors whor are contantly informing the peolpe of pakistan agsint the corruption stories of those who are involved.I give all credits to GENERAL MUSHARAF for his freedom given to the media.It is becuase of that person who did thi job.I m not upporting the GENERAL but he did a lot of good things.Time has changed everybody should realised it now look ahead and expose all those who are selling this country and we all know who are corrupt .I fully upport Hamid Mir.keep it up Hamid Mir expose those who are on the foreign payroll.Now no one can stop you.Count down for ssuch people have already begun.May ALLAH protect our country and the people of pakistan from all bad.

Indeed, Its Musharraf who should take credit for the free speech that was completely unheard of during two Bhutto's, zia, NS era

ashrafji

Citizen
People like me love Hamid Mir and his style of journalism, I dont think he has done anything wrong, if this tape is his recording. May Allah lookafter him and Dr. Shahid Masood, they both are best in Pakistani Media who speak for voiceless like me.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maybe it's PML-N which is behind murder of Khalid Khawaja because he knew too much about NS's relationship with Osama Ben Laden.
It was KK who arranged meetings between the two.
For Hamid Mir's tape leak: ????? Guess!