Choraha 15th May 2010 Sardar Sarndar Singh, Syed Asif Hashmi, Sardar Rasham Singh

Waseem

Staff member
[AWAZTV]http://77.68.56.138/video_store/May2010/Choraha15may2010.flv[/AWAZTV]

Last edited by a moderator:

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whole purpose of this show was to show that minorities in Pakistan are very good and have no issues ( reality is far from that) and India is the Country that has treated the minorities very badly.

What a concocted program. Haaaa good joke…. Hasan Nisar was so artificial in asking the question knowing that he would get the answer what he wants and then thank god and state that he is very happy to hear that.. Bloody hell you get a Baabar khalsa guy in your program and you are taking about Sikh issues ---- what more can you expect from it.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Excellent program. I loved the way these sardars exposed criminality and discrimination of Indian government...Hasan Nisar you've won my heart!!!

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hassan Nisar has been declared by the FATWAY BAZ,
1) an agent of MQM.
2) a Qadyani supporter.

Zorro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hassan Nisar is the most Brave man in Media After Mubasshir LuCman.. I think These guys Exposed any one Easily then many Rumors hatching conpiracies against these Guys.. But Even all of these These Guys Going Well and DOing there job :) Hatt off to you Hassan Nisar Saahib..

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hassan Nisar has been declared by the FATWAY BAZ,
1) an agent of MQM.
2) a Qadyani supporter.

One political one religious .... :)

Neither supporting MQM is a crime nor supporting existence of Qadyanis in Pakistan. They have equal right to live in Pakistan as followers of other religions. Those who are issuing Fatwas against him don't know what Quaid e Azam had said about the state of Pakistan...

Jinnah's unambiguous vision about Pakistan state:

1. The state would be completely impartial to religion of the individual.

2. The state where every citizen would be equal and there would be no distinction between citizen on the basis of faith or caste or creed.

Last edited:

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Excellent program. I loved the way these sardars exposed criminality and discrimination of Indian government...Hasan Nisar you've won my heart!!!
'

program was interesting because it was about india and indians and deep rooted cultural ties.
you saw indian sikh didn't say even a single bad word about india.
if anybody has done anything wrong regardless of anything,indian govt will never spare him.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
'

program was interesting because it was about india and indians and deep rooted cultural ties.
you saw indian sikh didn't say even a single bad word about india.
if anybody has done anything wrong regardless of anything,indian govt will never spare him.

I don't think you watched the whole show. Watch it again specially last 10 minutes of it.