Did anyone have a recent experience with Nadra online application ?

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did anyone recently go through Nadra online cnic application service ?

If so , how long it took after the submission for them to check and start processing, because in the help section it says that the application has to be verified by a Nadra employee and then it will go into the process, but how long does this usually takes ?

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
It was very quick and smooth process. The NADRA agent will check it next day and if required he may ask you scan of few more documents. You send them and the quickly do it.

I applied for my daughter and mother in law from overseas and strangely enough on day Eight I had those two cards in hand. The status showed in printing though :).

Moreover, the NADRA agent asked me to send the scan of any utility bill that shows my Mother in laws current address in Pakistan. I sent and he surprisingly sent me a Thank you email and told me details are verified. Go Ahead and they will surprise you.

After all this I applied for my new born son and I had the card on 6th day delivered by DHL !

Good luck.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
if u have scanner, documents, credit card, fingerprints etc. u can apply in about an hour.

have passed this process, completed this 5 days ago, but havent recieved any updates from Nadra after that. Dont know if it has gone into processing or still in line for manual review from Nadra official.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
It was very quick and smooth process. The NADRA agent will check it next day and if required he may ask you scan of few more documents. You send them and the quickly do it.

I applied for my daughter and mother in law from overseas and strangely enough on day Eight I had those two cards in hand. The status showed in printing though :).

Moreover, the NADRA agent asked me to send the scan of any utility bill that shows my Mother in laws current address in Pakistan. I sent and he surprisingly sent me a Thank you email and told me details are verified. Go Ahead and they will surprise you.

After all this I applied for my new born son and I had the card on 6th day delivered by DHL !

Good luck.

Lucky guy ! am still waiting. after 5 days for any update.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
After I applied online, 3 days later i got an email saying its approved and a day later another email came saying they have gone for printing and then delivery email 2 days after. After the last email it took around 3 to 4 days to get delivered to Canada. So altogether I received the cards under 10 days. Amazing service I must say this is the 4rth card I applied for family and had no issues at all.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
The mods are going crazy .. they moved this thread from ghair siasi discussion to siasy discussion section !!! WTH how is this siasi ?? (yapping)

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
my application which was supposed to take 2 weeks, took 10 weeks. their inter departmental communcations requires improvement.

and they reply your emails very slow.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
my application which was supposed to take 2 weeks, took 10 weeks. their inter departmental communcations requires improvement.

and they reply your emails very slow.

Ooh my thats very bad !!! :13: hope it doesnt take this long for me.