Google Embarrasses Themselves (A.I. War Is Heating Up)

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The only reason this Indian bitch is still the CEO is that Google knows where their most business comes from it's India

Agerr google waley merit pe faisla kreyn to zroor kisi pakistani ko rakhtey - Yea gaey ka peshaab pene walon ka dmagh or work ethics hmm se acha to nhi ho skta

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Agerr google waley merit pe faisla kreyn to zroor kisi pakistani ko rakhtey - Yea gaey ka peshaab pene walon ka dmagh or work ethics hmm se acha to nhi ho skta
LOL This is wrong ' I understand sarcasm here.
Indians deserve the success they had. They let their liberals develop them and now their religious ppl are using that soft image power.
in case of Pakiatan NA KHEDAAN GE TE NAA KHEDAN DIA GE. Bloody FA PASS boots have screwed us big time in the end we only have TLP and TTP and fsujis using them to make their opponent quiet.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LOL This is wrong ' I understand sarcasm here.
Indians deserve the success they had. They let their liberals develop them and now their religious ppl are using that soft image power.
in case of Pakiatan NA KHEDAAN GE TE NAA KHEDAN DIA GE. Bloody FA PASS boots have screwed us big time in the end we only have TLP and TTP and fsujis using them to make their opponent quiet.

Very right.