HBL vs SCB vs Askari - Which one should I choose?

Assalam o Alaikum,

I am planning to open an account, but I am a bit confused, can't seem to choose one among these three, I have shortlisted these three after researching, but now can't seem to choose one.

I want a bank with good online services, like buying stuff online, good customer services, reliable services in foreign countries, and the one which is reliable for government job salaries.

I have heard that SCB is branchless, is it true? And what's the difference between branchless and the other types? Advantages and disadvantages?

Looking forward to your suggestions, thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous Paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=92295]Ultimate Warrior[/MENTION];

I would not reccomend anyone to use HBL. They have too many clients hence, horrendous customer service to say the least. Their Online portal is from stone age as well.

After staying with HBL, I moved to Standard Chartered bank and I must say they are much more professional. It feels like they are maintaining their international standard. Their online portal is atleast 100 times better than hbl.

I haven't used Askari

so my suggestion is that you should go with Standard Chartered

Last edited by a moderator:

alisajid

Senator (1k+ posts)
HBL, you will find there branches everywhere, also if you are planning to have a credit card in the future, i have heard that it is better as compared to others.....I switched from standard chartered for that fact that they take atleast 3 days for cheque clearing, whereas Habib takes only 1 day...

Rancher

Senator (1k+ posts)
Banking with JS for last 15 years, no bank can beat their service and professionalism.

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
any bank are good if they have fully follow the LAW in a fully lawful environment as we all knows very well there are no such weather of law in currently in Pakistan ,

Please watch who to makes a account which give you fully beneficiary the live after death also

Turn by turn and then run
Purification/ حکمت /wisdom/doan/wise
طہارت
آسانی کے saat ingenuity

tazkia nafs by ptv home on YouTube

Tazkiya e Nafs | Abu Zaid Zameer
on YouTube

Tazkiya e Nafs, Taqwa, how deen relates to,

purification of nafs, self, ruh, aatma, javed ahmed ghami
on YouTube

:jazak::alhamd::mash: