lets go to Army house again .....

silencearound

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Code:

Source : Dawn Newspaper.

ISLAMABAD, March 3: The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz maintains close contacts with top military brass and concludes that President Asif Ali Zardari may face pressure from that side.

I have met several senior army officials, and they all are disappointed. I have concluded from these meetings that they are not satisfied with the policies of President Zardari, a senior PML-N leader, who is known for his past military connections, told Dawn.

The disqualification of Sharif brothers and imposition of governors rule in Punjab have brought the two political parties at daggers drawn. It also generates a debate if unlike its past the army would remain neutral.

The PML-N leader looked vague when asked if maintaining contacts with top military brass would mean preparations against the democratic government of the Peoples Party.

He claimed to have got interesting information of several meetings between the president and the army high command, especially those held in the aftermath of the Mumbai terror attacks last November.

This statement may be interpreted that despite suffering persecution under General Musharrafs rule, some top N-Leaguers still maintain a good rapport with important and influential people in the Khakis.

:::::::::::::::: PML-N will soon be distributing Mithai if Marshall Law comes into action ??????????

Why Army has to blame for all fall outs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
I think Dawn News belong to Punjab Governor Salman Taseer. It is crystal Clear that they will spread such news.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
But, I think we should judge the credibilty of someone though his past record as per:
1- Who once, claimed the Army dictator Gen Zia as his spiritual father and built his business empire during Marshal Law?
2- Who accepted to become a IJI chief in 1988 with the help of Gen Hameed Gul (then DG ISI) against the elected govt. of BB?

The answer is :::::::NAWAZ SHARIF::::::::::

I don't like Salman Taseer too, but it doesn't mean that I must like other opponent culprits.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Aijazahmed said:
But, I think we should judge the credibilty of someone though his past record as per:
1- Who once, claimed the Army dictator Gen Zia as his spiritual father and built his business empire during Marshal Law?
2- Who accepted to become a IJI chief in 1988 with the help of Gen Hameed Gul (then DG ISI) against the elected govt. of BB?

The answer is :::::::NAWAZ SHARIF::::::::::

I don't like Salman Taseer too, but it doesn't mean that I must like other opponent culprits.

Dear aijazahmad!
But I think that Sharif Brothers are far more better than them. They will never do such things in public. I am not a fan of Sharifs. But "" choti burai bari burai se behtar hai""

Allah Pakistan ko apni Amaan mein rakah aur in baimano ko halak kare. Aamin.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
dear brother ijaz & mirchi,

allah hum sab ko hidayat dai khuda gawah hai mein ain donu mein se kissi ki favor mein nahi hoon lekin app log ain ki chugli ker ke un ke gunnah apne sur le rahe so please aesa maat karo dosto unn ke gunnah apne sur maat lo humare PYARE NABI S.A.W ne farmaya jis ka mafhoom hai ke gebat kerna aesa hai jese tumne apne saghe bhai ka ghost khaya. so please be careful acha tu mein bhi unnhe nahi samjhta lekin hum kisi ki burai aus ke piche nahi karsakte aur kisi muslmaan ke liye badwa bhi nahi kerni chaiye allah sab ko hidayat dai aur hum sab pakistani muslims aur puri duniya ke muslims ko hidayat de aur humare hukmurano ke. baqi agar woh nahi sudhare tu allah ko tu hisab lena hi hai ain se. woh hum sab dehk leen gai

aur jahan tak baat rahi humari tu hum sirf gebat hi karte hain practical mein tu hum log kuch nahi kerte aur yeh sab humare aamal hi hain jis ki wajah se hum per aese huqmuran musalat kei jate hain

rizkhan

Voter (50+ posts)
Salam brothers,

I was reading all the replies regarding the post, what really funny for me is, that how some of my respected brothers was blaming N league for bringing dictatorship. My understanding of this issue is very clear that Nawaz Sharif was following the Murree declration and all other agreements with PPP but when PPP is not in the mood of standing to their words then one has not right to blame N league.

for the sack of the argument even if I assume that N league is not doing some thing right then it applies to PPP as they were the first to with draw from all the commitments they had done on the first place.

People knows clearly that Shaheed Benazir Bhutto wanted to get chief justice back in power as he was not accepting any presure from the dictator of the time. Parties which had supported the dictator were taken out by the people of Pakistan during the last election.

Army, police and all other security agencies and departments are very respectable for every Pakistani, but when these authorities used for someone own interest then all the credibility of these authorities demaged badly.

Talking about the credibility of N league at least they have not supported the dictator, they haven't sold our respected sisters of Balouchistan to America, they haven't devalue the Ruppee by bring in the folse economy.

At least Nawaz League have the gutts to say no to the American president, by doing the Nuclear tests.

I am very surprised on such people who still in doubt about the credibility of N league.

May Allah (SWT) show them the right way and help them in bring prosperity to Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Wasalam.

silencearound

mirchi said:
I think Dawn News belong to Punjab Governor Salman Taseer. It is crystal Clear that they will spread such news.

The whole nation is in confusion like Mirchi .... he is in denial just like we all are ,and does not want to accept the truth ..

Truth is both parties apni Aaadat se majboor hain.... agar itnee akal hoteee tu yeh mulk kahaan se kahaaan hota...I repeat my words..

"Jaisee Kom hai , waisay hee leaders hain waisay hee harkatain"...... hum sab ko apnay aap ko badalna ho ga sab se pehlay...

sniperkhan

silencearound said:
The whole nation is in confusion like Mirchi .... he is in denial just like we all are ,and does not want to accept the truth ..

Truth is both parties apni Aaadat se majboor hain.... agar itnee akal hoteee tu yeh mulk kahaan se kahaaan hota...I repeat my words..

"Jaisee Kom hai , waisay hee leaders hain waisay hee harkatain"...... hum sab ko apnay aap ko badalna ho ga sab se pehlay...

yah, i guess you are right absolutely, we are all living in this "BREAKING NEWS" hysterical world, our memory is has constrained down to that of a 2 year old child. living in a bubble of denial. i for one hope that army doesnt come and bail this wretched country out. let the people suffer for voting these clowns into parliament. we deserve to be tortured to an inch of our lives before being saved.

silencearound

rizkhan said:
Salam brothers,

I was reading all the replies regarding the post, what really funny for me is, that how some of my respected brothers was blaming N league for bringing dictatorship. My understanding of this issue is very clear that Nawaz Sharif was following the Murree declration and all other agreements with PPP but when PPP is not in the mood of standing to their words then one has not right to blame N league.

for the sack of the argument even if I assume that N league is not doing some thing right then it applies to PPP as they were the first to with draw from all the commitments they had done on the first place.

People knows clearly that Shaheed Benazir Bhutto wanted to get chief justice back in power as he was not accepting any presure from the dictator of the time. Parties which had supported the dictator were taken out by the people of Pakistan during the last election.

Army, police and all other security agencies and departments are very respectable for every Pakistani, but when these authorities used for someone own interest then all the credibility of these authorities demaged badly.

Talking about the credibility of N league at least they have not supported the dictator, they haven't sold our respected sisters of Balouchistan to America, they haven't devalue the Ruppee by bring in the folse economy.

At least Nawaz League have the gutts to say no to the American president, by doing the Nuclear tests.

I am very surprised on such people who still in doubt about the credibility of N league.

May Allah (SWT) show them the right way and help them in bring prosperity to Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Wasalam.

by the way rupee was same 60 for dollar when last govt quit and no body sells any women to any country ... please ..

and i dont think so any cuontry will be interested in " balochistan women " ..

wake up .. get rid of this US , Hindu .jew delusion please...