Meet n' Greet - An Introduction to who you are

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am insaf tiger . Age 26 .born and raise in Rawalpindi Islamabad . Holding bsc Hons in air transportation form university of Sunderland uk . Currently studying power engineering ist year 4rth class from North America . Favourite movies apocalypto , behind the enemies line . Man in the iron mask and Pakistani movie Bol . Favourite personalities . Muhamad pbuh haZrat umar khatab and imran khan . Alvi hashmi by blood linage . Love to talk about social issues wants to become politician in at later stage .. No need for girlfriend life dedicated for imran khan and isf . I don't give respect to every one uless try earn it sorry some people needs to be in prison rather then gaining respect .
Hmm power engineering from North america..... Might b guessing but looks like you are in Canada and within the oil patch in Alberta. Just my guess but could be completely wrong.:)

hairatkada

Banned
hi every one can some one tell me how to upload a picture for my avatar ? it keep saying file is too big

The bigger the better my friend. My nose is big too but i never asked the forum members for any help. I suggest that you learn to live with your big avatar!

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nice to meet you Sir ! your contribution is much appreciated and a very healthy start ! I have been to UK four times but didn't like water faucets there....for lack of mixers ![hilar]

Traditionalism and conservatism seems to be the main reason to retain this relic of their Victorian past I reckon. However in political affairs and especially matters related with Foreign Policy the British Establishment dont mind to mix ethnicity, bigoted religious ideologies and xenophobic strands with the fabric of politics.

Anyhow nice to see your introduction and for my introduction you just need to click on my profile and browse my Introductory Thread in the Introductions Forum.

Regards.

OnlyPK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Siasat.pk Id : Bleed Green
Qualifications : 12 jamatein
Profession : Convenient store
Political Views : Respect all the religions and keep my beliefs to myself
Topics of Interest : Cricket, politics. Well being of all humans all over the worl
Ethnic Origin : Jatt
Pass times : Siasat.pk, Gym, cricket
Favorite Actor
: There are quite a few
Movies I liked : Shawshank redemption
Ancestral Land : Lahore
PoliticiansI like : Imran Khan
Religious Ideology : All humans are equal, give respect and get respect

Mugshot : I am not as pretty as you are. Will not post
:bigok::bigok:

hairatkada

Banned
Traditionalism and conservatism seems to be the main reason to retain this relic of their Victorian past I reckon. However in political affairs and especially matters related with Foreign Policy the British Establishment don’t mind to mix ethnicity, bigoted religious ideologies and xenophobic strands with the fabric of politics.

Anyhow nice to see your introduction and for my introduction you just need to click on my profile and browse my Introductory Thread in the ‘Introductions Forum’.

Regards.

You seem to be a noble...an Earl! Impressive piece of writing.........MA ENGLISH?

realitycheck

Senator (1k+ posts)
Siasat.pk Id : Reality Check
Qualifications : University Graduate ( Law )
Profession : Academic (Law)
Political Views : Right wing ( Pukhtoon Nationalist)
Topics of Interest : Every Thing
Ethnic Origin : Afghan ( Mohmand Tribe of Peshawar )
Place of Birth : Peshawar
Pass times : Internet , Smoking , BBQ , Fishing
Favorite Actor : Politicians
Movies I liked : Pakistani Politics
Ancestral Land : Peshawar
PoliticiansI like : Jinnah and Baba-i-Aman Bacha Khan
Religious Ideology : Sunni Islam
Dislikes : Leadership of Qadiyanis ( I respect ordinary Qadiyanis though )

Shah Shatranj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Apni Shakal Bhee to dekhao? Kia pata kissi bangali say milti ho!
beta main na tumhain (extra)naak say pakra hay tum 100% baloch ho

859110-UzairBalochx-1427347113-503-640x480.jpg

hayrbyar-marri-interview-dunyatv.jpg

hairatkada

Banned
Siasat.pk Id : Reality Check
Qualifications : University Graduate ( Law )
Profession : Academic (Law)
Political Views : Right wing ( Pukhtoon Nationalist)
Topics of Interest : Every Thing
Ethnic Origin : Afghan ( Mohmand Tribe of Peshawar )
Place of Birth : Peshawar
Pass times : Internet , Smoking , BBQ , Fishing
Favorite Actor : Politicians
Movies I liked : Pakistani Politics
Ancestral Land : Peshawar
PoliticiansI like : Jinnah and Baba-i-Aman Bacha Khan
Religious Ideology : Sunni Islam
Dislikes : Leadership of Qadiyanis ( I respect ordinary Qadiyanis though )

Welcome Sir, nice to have educated people like you on board !(clap)