Musharraf's Current Media Presence.

sniperkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
my friends , i watched musharraf's recent occasional short appearances on the media and the onslaught of self proclaimed "media intellectuals" and this forced me to write this post which i actually posted under a video of him talking to media before leaving for india.

my god, these media intellectuals are soo good at spinning off the context. first nusrat javed comes up and discloses a "scientifically working media cell" made by musharraf that has 'blackberrys' wow!!! talk abt high tech information warfare! then another equally stupid moron nazir naji comes and admits that there was no talk of musharraf suggesting the q-league should join ppp, i would like to remind the readers that it was this nazir naji who yesterday was insistent that musharaf DID tell q-league to join PPP.
Now, before coming to third 'intellectual'. the news caster said "sabiq sadr pervez musharaf ka kehna tha keh meray daur mein masla-e-kashmir taqreeban solve honay wala tha" . i think that spin doctors in aaj news are even better than those in india and USA, Musharraf NEVER said this during his conversation with the media!!!
then there was this former ambassador, who was equally hypothetical and talking in the air using the same" who-said-about-who-did-what-to-who" links. DID musharraf's soul come and told them these secrets?
I should tell the readers of this website right now, please open ur minds and see what is ACTUALLY being said and what is being TRANSPIRED by these so-called intellectuals.
These idiots come and say that musharraf has no significance in the media, well, sir,
-can i ask that if he really doesnt have any importance, then why do these intellectuals start lining up on the news channels telephone lines to offer thier 'expert' opinions?
-why do these media channel reporters swarm him on the slightest of his presence?
-why does his statements ( usually a humble 'i wouldnt like to comment on this issue') reverbate throughout prime time talk shows with hour long discussions among panels upon panels and callers upon callers discussing hypothetical scenarios.
honestly these people have so much free time.
i can go on and on in rebutting their stupid 4-eyed insights but they just aint worth it.
I can only submit, that its these media darlings who are living in the world of dillusion, not musharraf!

manibaig

Citizen
well its not entirely their fault. its just whole nation has been lied before so muc that they always try to read between the lines .

silencearound

I will say no body cares about these old media people... these are the same people were saying Nawaz and Benazir are most currupt people .... then during the Musharraf tenure they started saying there is no democracy .. there is no democracy with out the two leaders of PML-N and PPP , how ever Musharraf insists new leadership ..same media is now getting against PPP Govt .... soon will be showing breaking news that Army has take over again and people are happy................

All i can say no body is talking about any economy recovery Plan , No building of any new Dam for water and electricity , no one is talking about the primary education and health and Job creation ...... all media talks about Choadary Inftikhar and Nawaz and shahbaz and zardari fighting .....

we have let others to make policies and imposed on us.. ..

Do remember we are 160 millions hard working nation and no body can deny that ...

laiq

Bhot afsos ki baat hai kay media and media anchors and people who participate in these so called talk shows are only selling shaan masala, nothing else, nazir naji sahab elections sey pehlay keh rahay thay kay elections kay leah graduation ki shurt forun khatum kerni chahyeh, i saw him talking in 50 minutes ( one of geo networks talkshow) usi din mujhay andaza hogia tha kay pakistan kay so called intellectuals kis tarah ko soch rukhtay hain, plzzz in tv anchors or in talk shows ko dekhna bund karien plz,
eik or funny part, jo log eik talk show mien participate kertay hain wohi log ya un mien sey eik do doosray talk shows mien bhi hotay hain, kia saara din yeh yehi kertay hain, inka route shayd yeh hota hai, capital talk to kul tuk, kul tuk to siasi log, siasi log to in session, from in session to aaj kamran khan kay saath, from kamran khan to Q&A hahahahahahahaha

silencearound

laiq said:
Bhot afsos ki baat hai kay media and media anchors and people who participate in these so called talk shows are only selling shaan masala, nothing else, nazir naji sahab elections sey pehlay keh rahay thay kay elections kay leah graduation ki shurt forun khatum kerni chahyeh, i saw him talking in 50 minutes ( one of geo networks talkshow) usi din mujhay andaza hogia tha kay pakistan kay so called intellectuals kis tarah ko soch rukhtay hain, plzzz in tv anchors or in talk shows ko dekhna bund karien plz,
eik or funny part, jo log eik talk show mien participate kertay hain wohi log ya un mien sey eik do doosray talk shows mien bhi hotay hain, kia saara din yeh yehi kertay hain, inka route shayd yeh hota hai, capital talk to kul tuk, kul tuk to siasi log, siasi log to in session, from in session to aaj kamran khan kay saath, from kamran khan to Q&A hahahahahahahaha

I totally agree with you ,very hapy to read ur comments..

This shows how the nation is so confused along with the so called intellectuals...

Musharraff plan was to stop old politicians /old faces to come back to parliment by doing few changes in constitition , like
Graduation , More women seats , plus new faces from the local bodies, seperate electorate for minorties , i am sure if these were followed over 10-20 years we wil have atleast some new faces...

I remember begam Abida Hussain of PML-N was appointed twice as an abbasador to US in 90s, later found out that she is not even a graduate..

I have also stopped watching shows, my heart just cries and i get depressed...

Absolutly right .... they are selling spicy talks like sheikh rasheed karate .........