Off The Record - 24th june 2010 - Ahsan Iqbal, Ansar Abbasi

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
[FLV]http://media5.justin.tv/archives/2010-6-24/highlight_265759150.flv[/FLV]

[FLV]http://archive3.justin.tv/archives/2010-6-24/highlight_265760489.flv[/FLV]

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
Who will gain high moral ground, who are land grabber, Sucking money of this poor Nation and take away, huge properties in,foreign Countries, running Govt by their cronies and friends,right people are not on the right place,grab power by NRO,and deal brokered by USand UK, installed by foreign powers to serve their interests,
Do you expect these people to fire a General?? Before you act like Obama you have to be like Obama.

pakhtoon

Poor Presence

This woman whatever her name might be is undoubtedly terrible. Not only is she unashamedly trying to justify the excess of the political government, she is doing it in a manner that is utterly repulsive. Although, I suspect expecting any modicum of civility, articulation and a sense of right from a bunch of scoundrels such as these is delusional.

Pakistan unfortunately never really acted as nation since it never really was one. Its a crowd of petty differences, misplaced ethnic loyalties, vested interests and a puritanical albeit wrong zeal for ceremonial religion. The sooner it dissipates, the better it would be for the world.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
This woman whatever her name might be is undoubtedly terrible. Not only is she unashamedly trying to justify the excess of the political government, she is doing it in a manner that is utterly repulsive. Although, I suspect expecting any modicum of civility, articulation and a sense of right from a bunch of scoundrels such as these is delusional.

Pakistan unfortunately never really acted as nation since it never really was one. It’s a crowd of petty differences, misplaced ethnic loyalties, vested interests and a puritanical albeit wrong zeal for ceremonial religion. The sooner it dissipates, the better it would be for the world.

Please clarify what u mean by "dissipates" and "it" ,what do u mean when u say "it"...should the country dissipate or out ethinic loyalties ?

gery301

Citizen
I think ppp's mnas & mpas eat somethimg real good because they talk to much never stop until program finish