Pakistan has to sell **4 tonnes of Onion** to Import ONE iPhone!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Is mein taali bajanay ki zaroorat nahi hai. Ye ibrat lene ka waqt hai @gazoomartian se.

Yaar.. Kya Allah ki bhi kudrat hai. 4 allowed hain! God has a sense of humor too.

what do you think is the reason for 4 wives? Post your reply in Islamic Corner section and tag me

or anybody who wants to share his opinion

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Proves my point that one cant be perfect all the way! lol..

But I hear your point!

Regardless if you buy an iphone or not... they will take away 400000 tons of onions every year in the name of interest for money that never existed... i.e. free labour = 21st century slavery!

I preferred your argument with regards to gold being the standard and not Dollar (the source of all problems)...

Why have you downgraded your argument and allowed people to throw cheap jibes at you rather than the previous one where even the lamest of all had to think for a second or two??

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i have a suzuki liana [hilar][hilar] and i hate driving in UK..... luved cars when i was in pakistan..
You know what I have noticed.. the richer you are, the crappier car you'll drive. This doesnt imply poors drive good cars.

My cousin, he makes over $40k/month. Think I last saw in in a Prius. I downgraded from an AUDI to a lexus. Next stop - CIVIC!! lol

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I may also add that I do not consider myself a typical goldbug and I do not blindly support a gold standard. But it has to be implemented to force the Govts to rein in spending. lekin in the long run, A static Monetary Policy will cause a drag on the economy. Lekin thats in the long run. My reasons for not supporting a goldstandard blindly is because of the Velocity of Money issue.

Regardless if you buy an iphone or not... they will take away 400000 tons of onions every year in the name of interest for money that never existed... i.e. free labour = 21st century slavery!

I preferred your argument with regards to gold being the standard and not Dollar (the source of all problems)...

Why have you downgraded your argument and allowed people to throw cheap jibes at you rather than the previous one where even the lamest of all had to think for a second or two??

hawaskapujari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
what job does ur cousin do? Quant?
You know what I have noticed.. the richer you are, the crappier car you'll drive. This doesnt imply poors drive good cars.

My cousin, he makes over $40k/month. Think I last saw in in a Prius. I downgraded from an AUDI to a lexus. Next stop - CIVIC!! lol

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Islamic Corner lacks a sense of humor. I aint touchin that with a 10 ft pole.

Brother, if you dont have enough knowledge, you should still participate, that's how you will learn. do research, use your own logic, brain and judgment. If we dont know enough we shouldn't stay away from it. Just get into it then see the knowledge showering down upon us from Allah

your big bro